arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The biggest blow to any person is-
- When you regret not believing the person who came to you with the truth but you hated/loathed him/her to even consider their words. (Mauli not believing Rajdeep)

- When you are wronged by the very same person for whom you fought against the whole world. (Mauli fighting for Nandini).

- When you regret fighting for the loved ones against the loved ones. (Mauli fighting her mother for Kunal-Nandini)

- When you regret trusting, loving, caring, protecting or fighting for anyone in the first place. (Mauli's whole existence)

- When your faith & trust is brutally murdered by the knife of those who claimed to love you just like you loved them. (Kunal-Nandini to Mauli).

- When people who were supposed to be your greatest pride cause you the ultimate failure. (Kunal-Nandini to Mauli)

Nandini is officially the Brutus for me. Kunal on the other hand is Cassius, the initiator, instigator.

"Kill me with the brutal truth than comfort me with a beautiful lie."

If makers mean what they say, then this show will be Mauli's journey from now on. Since she is the ultimate victim in this whole saga.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
I am not a viewer of this show. I am just a part of this forum and I am eager to watch mauli's journey.
I am only interested in her life.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't compare them to classics
Just compare according to their status
...K&N
...disgusting
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am watching every nonsense of this show
Only for the sake of Mauli's character
Want to see her journey, her future her weakness..her strength
How she will come out from this trauma
arshi_asya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Don't compare them to classics
Just compare according to their status
...K&N
...disgusting

Agreed. Even Brutus had a justification for what he did.

Wrong comparison on my part.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Can you give short summary of today's episode
arshi_asya thumbnail
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Can you give short summary of today's episode

Didn't see it myself. Just saw a glimpse of it while there were ads on KBC. And then came DHTH. So, gladly missed the show.

But from what I saw, I will tell you.

Chakor trying to tell Mauli about the two but failed to do so.
Kunal asking Nandini to confess her love otherwise he won't eat anything, Nandini gets tensed on hearing this condition.
Kunal refusing to eat food when Mauli asked him to eat it. Nandini requesting him to eat again.
Rajdeep telling Mauli about the two & Mauli slapping him hard.
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

The biggest blow to any person is-

- When you regret not believing the person who came to you with the truth but you hated/loathed him/her to even consider their words. (Mauli not believing Rajdeep)

- When you are wronged by the very same person for whom you fought against the whole world. (Mauli fighting for Nandini).

- When you regret fighting for the loved ones against the loved ones. (Mauli fighting her mother for Kunal-Nandini)

- When you regret trusting, loving, caring, protecting or fighting for anyone in the first place. (Mauli's whole existence)

- When your faith & trust is brutally murdered by the knife of those who claimed to love you just like you loved them. (Kunal-Nandini to Mauli).

Nandini is officially the Brutus for me. Kunal on the other hand is Cassius, the initiator, instigator.

"Kill me with the brutal truth than comfort me with a beautiful lie."

If makers mean what they say, then this show will be Mauli's journey from now on. Since she is the ultimate victim in this whole saga.

I watch the show only for Mauli's character.I want to see what will she do and how she will progress in her life.Its gonna be very difficult for Mauli.The two people she loves the most are backstabbibg her.She not only loves them but actually fights for them with the whole world.She cansacrifice anything for them😭 And these people does not even care.😡
arshi_asya thumbnail
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

Thanks.
Between if he wont eat how will he get energy for sex😆

No idea. Maybe a divine blessing for that.

But ssshhh. The holy couple isn't all about Sex. They love each other very much, remember.
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This guy Kunal was reminding me of Yash today, remember how people loathed him in BP forum, aaj Zoya ko dekh ke purani baatein yaad aa gayi.
Hope Mauli does not do something wrong with herself like Zoya did, such people don't even deserve to be even thought of.
Edited by Oxoacids - 5 years ago