Users

Frequent Posters

2784selva thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Can't wait for the upcoming twists!
Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really enjoying Gautham's mom 😆. She is such a comedy piece😆. Vodyanam shape le hip le Mehandhi 🤣 🤣. Varsha & Mi's mind voice.. Semma😆 Dialogue writer kalakuraaru😆 👏Edited by Sang_aptech - 5 years ago
ammu_v thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

Really enjoying Gautham's mom 😆. She is such a comedy piece😆. Vodyanam shape le hip le Mehandhi 🤣 🤣. Varsha & Mi's mind voice.. Semma😆 Dialogue writer kalakuraaru😆 👏

Sang that is true. Ippo thaan dialogue writer oru form ku vanthurukar. Atlease dialogue avathu comedy ah iruku. 👏Really missing those comedy track. 😭Hmmm. And CT just awesome. Now only he is thinking intelligently. Ayyo eppada antha promo episode varum nu iruku. I guess Friday freeze athuva thaan irukanum . Wow waht a lovely moment of CTN with metti wearing. OMG.Very long time seeing them together. We are longing for them to re-unite. 😭 But dir athulayum twist vechurupar. Also i dont think so NAN will wait till CT stop the mge. May be NAN itself stop before that. If it happens i would be happy. Thanks for the dir , not showing Sev for two days. She is good performer , but stil i dont want to see her face with loving expressions for CT. Sorry sev . Our CT is only for her NAN.
ammu_v thumbnail

Originally posted by: tleshni31

Hi ammu,

Quick update..

Gautham beats kali too and plans to kill both sethu and kali..

Kanchana calls ct dad and invites him to nan marriage.. CT dad thinks of what Ct said.. That he will stop the wedding n prove his innocence.. Annam tells him that they should follow their original plan of attending nan marriage..

CT comes to the construction side and asks if meshtri came.. He is informed that meshtri didnt come but Gautham is at the side... CT evesdrops Gautham talking to meshtri to keep an eye with the 2 ppl .. CT wonders who are those 2 ppl.. Gautham goes away... CT plans to find where meshtri is..

Nan is dressed up and varsha 'n mi brings her to her mehendi ceremony.. She isnt happy..Gautham mom asks nan to put mehendi on her leg.. Everyone sees  that nan is still wearing her minji.. She says its too tight so cant remove it.. She cries and has flashback of CT buying her a new minji 'n wearing it on her toes..both look at each other with love..

Minji is cut off from her toes and she cries..

Malar calls ct and asks him whats the latest update and updates ct regarding nan engagement.. CT tears up...

Annam and family Comes to nan house and Gautham mom looks down at them..

The end 

Thank you for the updates.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ammuvkr

Sang that is true. Ippo thaan dialogue writer oru form ku vanthurukar. Atlease dialogue avathu comedy ah iruku. 👏Really missing those comedy track. 😭Hmmm. And CT just awesome. Now only he is thinking intelligently. Ayyo eppada antha promo episode varum nu iruku. I guess Friday freeze athuva thaan irukanum . Wow waht a lovely moment of CTN with metti wearing. OMG.Very long time seeing them together. We are longing for them to re-unite. 😭 But dir athulayum twist vechurupar. Also i dont think so NAN will wait till CT stop the mge. May be NAN itself stop before that. If it happens i would be happy. Thanks for the dir , not showing Sev for two days. She is good performer , but stil i dont want to see her face with loving expressions for CT. Sorry sev . Our CT is only for her NAN.

yes if im not wrong in Bengali version, it's Nan who will ask Annam to save her from the marriage  So CT will come and rescue her. Remember I told about kidnapping using bus 😆 
Then they will come to village. When every1 becomes happy with the reunion, CT (khokababu) will confess that he never loved Nan. I think they may use the same twist, and CT may say that he doesnt love Nan anymore (but we know it's a lie 😆)
Edited by Neeru_NJ - 5 years ago
ammu_v thumbnail

yes if im not wrong in Bengali version, it's Nan who will ask Annam to save her from the marriage  So CT will come and rescue her. Remember I told about kidnapping using bus 😆 
Then they will come to village. When every1 becomes happy with the reunion, CT (khokababu) will confess that he never loved Nan. I think they may use the same twist, and CT may say that he doesnt love Nan anymore (but we know it's a lie 😆)

Nice twist. But i dont want this twist. I can not see CT lies to NAN that he never loved her.  Both were longing to confess their love for each other. I am ok even after stoping the mge he can go as sanyasi. Later somehow NAN and Annam will convince them. But not this twist yar. 
tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree..

CT already knows nan loves him for sometime already.. So to go back n say he doesnt love her etc.. Its like going back to square one.. 🤔

Poor nan.. Athuke pesama gautham eh marriage panniralam..

He can just say he doesnt want anyone in his life 'n live alone..

If he does that.. Then we can expect awesome longing scenes from CTN.. CT being thorn into  his deep love for nan on one side and his hurt on the other side.. Semme ah irukkum.😳.. If he says he never loved her at all.. Then avolova effective ah irukkathe..
Edited by tleshni31 - 5 years ago
ammu_v thumbnail
Hi Friends,
I am not getting any email notification for the posts of this thread. Is anyone else also facing the issue. Do we need to contact anyone to resolve this . 
ammu_v thumbnail
Today's Update

Ananm and family coming to NAN home. G's mother asking Kanchana , who are they ,They are looking like village ppl. Kanc telling tey are our distance relatives. Then Malar comes and takes them.
Annam meets prabhavathy , she is telling i know abt CT very well. You all are not understanding this like tat. All are taking hasty decisions. The mge with G is going to be a hell life for NAN.She missed he happy life with CT. You ppl will understand that one day.

Kanch telling to Annam , you have bless NAN also advice her, as she loved CT much and not showing interest in mge rituals. Kanch telling to Annam tell her forget CT and move in ur life like that. Annam is thinking for a while and going to meet NAN.

There NAN crying. Varsa is also with her. Very emotional scene here btw annam and NAN. Annam trying to convince her.Shanthi also telling from her side as well , tat he betrayed everyone. Be brave and live ur life happily before CT.NAN keeps on crying.Annam telling NAN forget CT and make ur life happy. She is asking promise from NAN , that she will happily get married.NAN thinking for a while and crying .

There in village selva and seval reading newspaper. Suddenly wind is blowing. then shenbagam is coming with panchayat ppl.(bgm song.Oh thendral puyalagi varugirathe) .Funny scene actually.

Selva and seval making fun of them , that they came for any temple donation. They are asking when CT will come , why he went to chennai. Then they are calling CT and make him to speak to panchayat ppl.They are asking why do u went to chennai. He is telling i came for my personal work. They are asking what personal work.CT telling i cannot tell my personal work an all. Then he is telling i will come on 31st before one min  before muhurtham time.

In NAN's home , RS welcoming his guests. He is humiliating Rathinaswamy, don't come to all the places, where this is an elite place. He is telling him to call him as Sir.

RS welcoming G's mother and G. G's mother telling his father went for some business meeting , he will come late. G seeing Annam and he goes there to them.He started his acting like nallavan , asking his blessings. Annam blessing them u and NAN should live for 100 yrs.(disgusting.How can Annam tell like that)

CT is thinkin what Malar said in the call.He is thinking and telling to himself. Antha G ah NAN pakkathula jodiya nikka vida koodathu. Avana santhosama iruka vida koodathu.And thinking where is that meshthiri.

Friday promo scene will come .. We can expect a mass scene there

Edited by ammuvkr - 5 years ago
tleshni31 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammuvkr

Today's Update

Ananm and family coming to NAN home. G's mother asking Kanchana , who are they ,They are looking like village ppl. Kanc telling tey are our distance relatives. Then Malar comes and takes them.
Annam meets prabhavathy , she is telling i know abt CT very well. You all are not understanding this like tat. All are taking hasty decisions. The mge with G is going to be a hell life for NAN.She missed he happy life with CT. You ppl will understand that one day.

Kanch telling to Annam , you have bless NAN also advice her, as she loved CT much and not showing interest in mge rituals. Kanch telling to Annam tell her forget CT and move in ur life like that. Annam is thinking for a while and going to meet NAN.

There NAN crying. Varsa is also with her. Very emotional scene here btw annam and NAN. Annam trying to convince her.Shanthi also telling from her side as well , tat he betrayed everyone. Be brave and live ur life happily before CT.NAN keeps on crying.Annam telling NAN forget CT and make ur life happy. She is asking promise from NAN , that she will happily get married.NAN thinking for a while and crying .

There in village selva and seval reading newspaper. Suddenly wind is blowing. then shenbagam is coming with panchayat ppl.(bgm song.Oh thendral puyalagi varugirathe) .Funny scene actually.

Selva and seval making fun of them , that they came for any temple donation. They are asking when CT will come , why he went to chennai. Then they are calling CT and make him to speak to panchayat ppl.They are asking why do u went to chennai. He is telling i came for my personal work. They are asking what personal work.CT telling i cannot tell my personal work an all. Then he is telling i will come on 31st before one min  before muhurtham time.

In NAN's home , RS welcoming his guests. He is humiliating Rathinaswamy, don't come to all the places, where this is an elite place. He is telling him to call him as Sir.

RS welcoming G's mother and G. G's mother telling his father went for some business meeting , he will come late. G seeing Annam and he goes there to them.He started his acting like nallavan , asking his blessings. Annam blessing them u and NAN should live for 100 yrs.(disgusting.How can Annam tell like that)

CT is thinkin what Malar said in the call.He is thinking and telling to himself. Antha G ah NAN pakkathula jodiya nikka vida koodathu. Avana santhosama iruka vida koodathu.And thinking where is that meshthiri.

Friday promo scene will come .. We can expect a mass scene there

Thanks ammu for the update..

So it seems like the climax scene will only come around BB finale as I predicted.. Paapom.. Another 1 1/2 week more..

If im not mistaken did pavani say that ct will take BB's time during the interview yesterday..