Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So the old Dr Hathi, Nirmal Soni is coming back and has shot for his first appearance at Ganesh. And Disha will join in a couple of months. It was good to see Dayaben after so long. I was kinda missing her. I know the forum feels otherwise. ðŸ˜† Is the insta account of Disha that keeps popping up on news articles is indeed her's or fake? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
In the new promo champaklal says that this time the first aarti of ganesh utsav will be done by komal and Dr.Hathi. So old Dr. Hathi is coming back.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

So the old Dr Hathi, Nirmal Soni is coming back and has shot for his first appearance at Ganesh. And Disha will join in a couple of months. It was good to see Dayaben after so long. I was kinda missing her. I know the forum feels otherwise. ðŸ˜† Is the insta account of Disha that keeps popping up on news articles is indeed her's or fake? 

You know Doctor Hathi in Kerela relief camp was such a bad excuse. They could use better excuses for a doctor. A state that is facing a natural disaster, hathi with his eating habits and health condition is the last person to be there. Frankly, he is more nuisance than help. 
Nirmal Soni was the original hathi. Lets hope we get more hathi tracks now. Niramal Soni isn't too fat so they can use him better than the previous actor. But then I will miss Hathi bhai a lot. I still do.

As for Dayaben, its not Dayaben we are missing here.. The whole show was based on Jetha's day to day problems. New Tappu doesn't get much scenes. Daya is out. Bapuji doesn't get a chance to blast him every now and then. Sundar's visits without Daya cheering for her Veera looks out of place. So overall the essence is missing.
Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I used to watch this serial. One of my fav serials. It is fantastic that it is still going strong.
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

You know Doctor Hathi in Kerela relief camp was such a bad excuse. They could use better excuses for a doctor. A state that is facing a natural disaster, hathi with his eating habits and health condition is the last person to be there. Frankly, he is more nuisance than help. 

Nirmal Soni was the original hathi. Lets hope we get more hathi tracks now. Niramal Soni isn't too fat so they can use him better than the previous actor. But then I will miss Hathi bhai a lot. I still do.

As for Dayaben, its not Dayaben we are missing here.. The whole show was based on Jetha's day to day problems. New Tappu doesn't get much scenes. Daya is out. Bapuji doesn't get a chance to blast him every now and then. Sundar's visits without Daya cheering for her Veera looks out of place. So overall the essence is missing.

@Bold, they sure can. But I am not much fan of his acting. Kavi Kumar Azad was much better actor than him & I think that was the only replacement in TMKOC which was universally liked by audience. I will miss him. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. I cannot get over Kavi Kumar Azad. Whenever I watch old epis of TMKOC, like I am watching now, I want to believe he will come back after his leave is over.I have to remind myself that this man is no more. 

Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well tobe frank i do miss Daya in the show...
If you watch old episodes it clearly feels her absence in the current show...she is indeed the charm of the show...

Though little irritating n over acting BUT ðŸ˜‰

Also def missing Dr . Hathi azad sir..

I wish Daya to come back and let the show get on track...

Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketakee

Well tobe frank i do miss Daya in the show...

If you watch old episodes it clearly feels her absence in the current show...she is indeed the charm of the show...

Though little irritating n over acting BUT  😉

Also def missing Dr . Hathi azad sir..

I wish Daya to come back and let the show get on track...

Yes, she is irritating and annoying to the core. But it has been a long time hence I was missing her.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

In the new promo champaklal says that this time the first aarti of ganesh utsav will be done by komal and Dr.Hathi. So old Dr. Hathi is coming back.

Yes, that's what he had shot for.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

True. Also ,Nirmal is much younger than Kavi. Nirmal looks like the elder brother of Goli. 

I was talking about forum not liking Daya because of her annoying character and wanted her out. I don't like it too but it's just that it's been some time, hence I was missing her.