CID

Cid will be back

Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ansha Sayed posted that CID will be back from 22 September!😃 ðŸ˜› at 10:30 !
I hope it airs regularly now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes there was a tweet from SonyLIV as well informing the same. Hopefully from then onwards, we will be getting regular telecasts of Cid
armaan.ridz thumbnail
Thank God!!! it will be back
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah I saw the post. I guess Sony TV will do some drastic changes in the timings to bring CID back. Most likely they'll shift everything to a bit earlier and skip the rerun of Indian Idol at 11 PM.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hope the good news is REAL   Also I just read the rival site article referring to Ansha Sayed's twitter
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

Yeah I saw the post. I guess Sony TV will do some drastic changes in the timings to bring CID back. Most likely they'll shift everything to a bit earlier and skip the rerun of Indian Idol at 11 PM.

With Dus Ka Dum ending this weekend, hopefully no repeats of this show from next week??!!! What I'm afraid of is instead channel might telecast repeats of KBC???
Minionite thumbnail
^ Actually Comedy Circus is starting from next week in Dus Ka Dum's place. Which is why I didn't think CID and CP would be back until Indian Idol ended. My understanding of the schedule was that they air Indian Idol at 9, then Dus Ka Dum at 10:30, then Indian Idol repeat at 11:30. Or do I have it wrong?

If they're bringing CID back to the 10:30 slot, then everything needs to move an hour earlier. So it would be Indian Idol at 8, then Comedy Circus at 9:30, then CID at 10:30.
Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^ over here in England, per new promo of Comedy Circus to start on 15 Sept. at 9.30 pm.
Don't know if and when CID starts, wil it be at 10.30pm over here? I do hope so as I prefer this time or 7pm which used be 2-3 years ago.  For the past few months, it was aired at 4pm which resulted in recording the episodes. 
Minionite thumbnail
^ Oh so then Indian Idol is probably going to be before that at 8 or 8:30. Then Comedy Circus, then CID.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not really thrilled now...they keep taking it off without announcement, keep changing timings as and when they like...what's the point? If they want to show it, they have to fix a proper slot and stick to that. Not suddenly decide to show a repeat telecast of dus ka dum or Indian Idol by cancelling CID at the last minute. 😡
I wonder why BP Singh is even bothering to make episodes for this pathetic channel. 🤢
Edited by visrom - 5 years ago