PreeDit OS- Diagnosis: Love-struck

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww...Shreya baby it is so beautiful 👏 The title: Diagnosis of Love, wow...great thought ⭐️
I can describe the OS as so delicate yet exquisite, such is the beauty of it. Even unspoken words could erupt so much of feelings in me. It had all the flavors of love, jealousy, awkwardness, silence, understanding,apprehension and finally the laughter of love. Totally nailed it girl 🤗

The telephone convo, the tension, her offer to meet him, he wondering about her relation with Kartik and finally when they met, she being shy, he blurting out that she looks good and she reciprocating and the nickname followed by bursts of laughter and suddenly they know it is the start of something unspoken and the magic of a new beginning awaits them ❤️

Loved it loved it loved it. Though a short one, you conveyed lot through it my love 🤗
Edited by mystique123 - 5 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My dearest Shreya!🤗
             Hugs for this beautiful piece.Angelou says-''There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you''...so i am glad that you are rid of that agony...😃

Coming to the story--
''All it needs is a glance from you to come alive...''

They are fireworks.But the firework fizzles out soon...Fireworks is just a sizzling experience but not the destination.I absolutely love how you portrayed the fireworks transforming into glowing bulbs.No sounds ,no words just silent glowing..the twinkle of shyness in Preeti's eyes elucidated it all.

She has hurt herself and he just coming round to see her..can it get more cute,more romantic.😳 The wick is ignited..fire is starting to catch.But there is a thing about fireworks ..they don't go off while people are in crowd...They go off in cozy flocking only.So is also their relation..
They alone...Padoshi with padoshi..Can I sense a firework again?😳

I absolutely love how you find right words,keep it simple yet delivering it crisp way.👏 Not everything elucidated yet teasing enough for readers to think and imagine much more than put on paper.Great skill that is.

We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect...Well,for me this writing was two in one--moment and retrospect each of their moments...Great job darling.👏

Keep coming with more on them..

Thank you for the PM.

With love-
Minu.

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES
Unres

Hey Shreya! 
So finally the day you and I had been waiting for in anticipation is here...a review on your beautifully weaved PreeDit OS! 

Diagnosis - Love Struck; you know, one of the hardest things I find when writing is finding a suitable title. It's the one aspect that has the potential to grab attention, and one of the most complicated things to choose; just because they're so many ideas that bombard our minds, of which a thousand are flimsy (in my case at least) 😆

But this title is certainly unique because of the apt insight it gives. Love could be seen as a malady and love itself is a remedy. A desire which becomes a necessity, a churning of emotional turmoil, a feeling experienced by the fortunate. 

This OS was as sweet and chirpy as our frivolous Pandit and his Padosi 😆 A blushing Preeti is something we all patiently await, and you penned it down in a very thorough manner that I could clearly visualize everything. The way their names escape each other's mouths, with nervousness underlying in their voices, a shivering ecstasy taking them on a journey of love. The care evident from his actions as well as the fact that he made the perfect excuse of school notes, I mean, who are you kidding Panditji 😆 

And then their conversation! Hesitant and at a loss of words. The trembling hands, the dubious gaze, and most importantly a thousand words conveyed through a single gaze. I loved how you brought their jovial nature back; the essence binding them together, distinguishing them from the rest of the world. 

These are just beginnings, of stammers, of blushes, of echoes of the heart, of helpless feelings, of making and reminiscing memories, of love. 

A lovely piece of work, Shreya! 

BTW, can we get a continuation / another one on PreeDit too? Dono bhi chalega 😆😳 

Edited by AMereWanderer - 5 years ago
AlishaSyed thumbnail
Omg finally something of my favs .. I love them alot I don't know why but I really do .. I hope CVS will concentrate on them urgghhh I want them to be together in the show.. 
You're os was so nice I loved it .. 
Please do write such os more .. 
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaSyed

Omg finally something of my favs .. I love them alot I don't know why but I really do .. I hope CVS will concentrate on them urgghhh I want them to be together in the show.. 

You're os was so nice I loved it .. 
Please do write such os more .. 

Thank you Alisha! 😃
I do wish that they are together in the show but oh well! I love them too! ⭐️
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
An awesome cute OS very much like Preethi and Pandit. Very well written. I like the way how Pandit calls her Padosi.
VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg...after a long time Preedit os..
Wow it was cute..
Haye padosi...
Can c just start their love story...I can't wait now..

Lovely OS
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WOW !! Niceee...beautifully written..Loved it !! Loved it !! Loved it !!.
Janani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey
I don't even ship them but I really loved it. The story was cute and sweet just like them . I know it's an OS but try to please continue the story. And thanks for the PM.