Hats off to Zoya, Great Arshad Zoya Talk

telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Definetly a beautiful conversation between Zoya and Arshad and his apology was warmly taken by Zoya. Such a grounded personality Zoya is and she understands herself and Arshad where he is coming from. Yes ultimately Zoya will make her thought thro her heart soul and mind be upfront. Beautifllly etched character of Zoya strong willed knows what she will be going thro and what she can expect. Her mature reasonings will always be a mark of the most wonderful charactwr of a woman portayed inibdian television. Ypu will shatter you will make mistakes you will be harrased you will be harmed you will be hurt but Zoya Siddiquie will emerge as the winner of strenght and love. You make ypur choices friendship arrangement or love it wil blossom when u want no one can force or pressurize you or make you love which you know much better than anyone.

Jenny is the face of Bepanaaah and value of her work isnproven with every epeisode she plays Zoya    👏 👏 ⭐️ Love Jennifer Winget she needs a standing ovaltion 👏Edited by telecritic - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't liked it...when she said hum aapke jazbaat samjhtey hai??? Like wow but adi ke nahi🤔
tirchinazar thumbnail
Not really. Zoya can stay away from both aditya and arshad. That would have been more sensible, instead of 7-day marriage track
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Do u really feel arshad good for her? Because of him I not watching the show  neither acting nor his over sweet character good for me I can't see him he is  unbearable 
Sorry if u not like
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Didn't understand her saying it was wrong to raise hands on anyone ??? After she had gone on a slapping spree herself. Arshad was first in line.
nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I somehow got the feeling that neither was being genuine ...both were play acting. 

Zoya spilt the truth that she loves no one...not Aditya nor him...then immediately retracted and apologised.She was not being honest. 

Arshad said all those polite words suggesting he would understand if she did not love him blah blah blah ...he too did not mean a word of what he said of course.

So if they marry their life would become a big hypocrisy.
telecritic thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aaliya_Fizz

I didn't liked it...when she said hum aapke jazbaat samjhtey hai??? Like wow but adi ke nahi🤔

Aditya is forcing her to make sure she has no rt to make decisions while Arshad has left an open end , ultimately she will refuse Arshad but atleast she says that she can see what and where he is coming from. If Aditya could be more based foot then she will same the same to him. There needs to be a difference only then the drama spices up.
Zoya is amazing she can take the rt stand after being betrayed only someone has tp have confidence and beleief which Aditya is lacking at this moment.
To see Zoya match now one needs to grown to her level of maturity and that is a learning skill and patience not being volatile.