Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SummerRain7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Agree TM , But I don't think anybody's bashing the actors here. 

In our country, self-proclaimed  moral brigades and vigilant groups publicly shaming and beating up adults engaging in consensual sex/relationship is often reported in the media. For the first time, I am witnessing a fictional character being shamed or should I say lynched on line. Men like Rajdeep (even in real life) thrive in our society because of such people. Because anything done in the garb of marriage is acceptable.  Par tauba tauba - consensual sex - ghor paap !! 
PS - Now before the  abuse is directed towards me, FYI - I watch this show and I know that Kunal is cheating on his wife and Nandini is betraying her friend. Namaste! 
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

if Kunal is acting like a disgusting cheater he will be called one.

If nandini is acting like a mistress and homewrecker she will be called one. Their characters are shaping like this.
A man who cheats on wife is called cheater.
 a women who sleeps with married man is called mistress.
It is in context of the show.
It is not a temple where people have to sing bhajans for them. Deal with it

And not even not anybody's drawing room that people will vent out their frustration here...anyway reported for name calling which is against the rule..when are you in forum you have to follow it's basic rules I hope people here understand that 
Minionite thumbnail
Hello everyone,

Please note that such topics are considered moral policing. If you have an issue with a post please report it and I or the GMs will deal with it.

Regards,

Shreya
SBRK DT