FF I'll Reach You

MaryIQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fanfic I'll Reach You

Short Summary

Armaan Malik's grandfather is the most feared person in his life. He respects him and also loves him. But one day his grandfather allows his bestfriends grandaughter to live with them. At first Armaan doesn't mind but slowly he begins to notice that how much everyone loves her. Jealousy takes over him.

Years have passed and his grandfather is dead. But it is revealed that he left all his properties to that girl. Armaan cannot bear her existence so what does he do to gain back his rightful property? Marry her ofcourse. But little did he know that that sweet girl from his childhood loves him more than anything. Can she make him realize her love? Or will he divorce her and gain back the wealth?

Note my first story.

Chapter 1: A New Guest

"Life has a plan for each of us; we may not understand the whys on our journey but every event is meaningful nonetheless." Ken Poirot

10 year old Armaan was sitting and reading an encyclopedia. Everyone said that Armaan was a very intelligent boy. 

Armaan's parents didn't live with him. They lived in Canada and he lived in Mumbai with his grandfather Rajiv Malik. Rajiv Malik was the most feared person in India. He was the director of the famous Malik enterprise. It was a company of leather goods.

Armaan's grandfather wanted him to be a doctor as he felt that his own grandson should find a path of his own but Armaan felt that he wanted to be just like his grandfather. He was still energetic, punctual and a workaholic even at this age.

Rajiv was little Armaan's inspiration. Armaan finished reading and went to the kitchen. His nanny Shehnaz bi was making cutlets and rice. She also made Gajar ka Halwa, Armaan's favourite.

"Yum yum. Shehnaz bi I love your Gajar ka Halwa. Please can I have some now?" He asked giving her a bowl. Shehnaz bi took it from him with a smile but said, "Thank you. Armaan. But no you cannot have Halwa before dinner. Alright now call your grandfather and sit on the dining table. I will serve it."

Armaan nodded and went to call his grandfather. Opening the door he saw him looking at a picture with sad eyes. "Dada ji the dinner is ready." Armaan said.

His granfather looked up from the picture and whipped his eyes. "Yes yes Armaan go on I am coming."

Armaan nodded and went out. Dinner was served but Armaan wasn't eating because he was waiting for his grandfather.

His grandfather finally came and he sat on the main chair of the dining table. He was eating silently and he didn't even asked Armaan of his day. Armaan was feeling a bit uneasy. Even at the age of ten he was very intelligent and he could see his grandfather gloomy.

His grandfather finally cleaned his hands with a napkin. But before Shehnaz bi could serve Halwa he got up. "I am going upstairs. I have some urgent work. Shehnaz give Armaan my Halwa and Armaan come with it upstairs. I have to talk to you."

Armaan nodded. Shehnaz bi quickly gave him two bowls. His grandfather had already retire to his room. He was feeling a bit curious. His grandfather would never call him like this. Armaan was a good child. He didn't play with any bad boys and didn't hurt any girl.

He was taking the tray to his grandfather. He opened the door and came inside, laying the tray on the tableside.

His grandfather sat on the sofa and motioned him to sit infront of him. Armaan obliged.

"Armaan I have something to tell you." He said gravely. His grandson sat there with his hands on his lap. His blue eyes looking at his grandfather intensely. 

His grandfather smiled. He had the same thoughtful eyes as his father. Unfortunately for Rajiv his son was not here. 

"Tomorrow a new guest is coming to this house. She is my friend's granddaughter. My friend is no more in this world so I am going to take care of her from now on. She is a year younger than you. And she's coming tomorrow."

Armaan was surprised but happy. He was going to have a new friend. "What time is she coming Dada ji?"

"Tomorrow at 11 am. She will stay with us from now on and I want you to take good care of her. She's coming from Delhi so this place is new to her and she might feel uneasy here. Be sure to make her feel at home."

Armaan was excited. He was going to have a new friend. A slight uneasiness came inside him but he ignored it. He and his grandfather began to eat their Halwa.

"I promise Dada ji I will be her friend. But what is her name?"

"Riddhima. Armaan. Riddhima Gupta."

Riddhima what a nice name Armaan thought as he ate his Halwa.

I hope we become friends soon.

Little did he know that she would change his life completely.

Hi everyone. I am finally posting my fanfic which I wrote a few months ago on this platform. Please appreciate it and tell me ur reviews. It is completely unedited so bear the mistakes as English is not my mother language. Thank you

Edited by MaryIQ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Started Please Continue
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bruhhh! you didn't even tell me you're posting here! so not done! imma get humz and then her and i are gonna spam the shiz out of this thread.
Ps : keep the holy water ready. :p
MaryIQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KASHianPiya

Nice Started Please Continue

Thank u. Its completed btw. U can read it on wattpad. <3
MaryIQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

bruhhh! you didn't even tell me you're posting here! so not done! imma get humz and then her and i are gonna spam the shiz out of this thread.

Ps : keep the holy water ready. :p

Yaar. I cant continue here. (Will be slooowww) Wattpad pe hi jakar spam kardo. (And saath we shall baptize u in Holy Sulphuric acid) ðŸ˜†. Sorry (le grabs ears) I didnt tell u cuz I had no idea I would do this. (Le sweat drops) 
jayeeta13 thumbnail
Nice Part, Please Continue Soon...