Is there any redemption possible among the leads

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I do not mind Nandhini and kunal realise their mistakes even now and admit the same to mauli .i want mauli to get pregnant and nandhini to wake up.After all kunal wasn't that bad but the sudden u turn in his character is not suiting.I want some realisation to pop up before it is too late.to err is human and to forgive is divine so kunal and nandhini wake up Edited by sanjana - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I agree that Kunal did seem like a decent human being until that rain scene and sudden realization of his attraction/lust...the writing is so odd. He looks miserable to me even after confessing his love...so, despite the 'romance' between KuNan, I still believe he is unhappy. His real self, or the person he was until the moment he began feeling attracted to N, has been totally lost. I don't know how the writers will clean up this mess...I just hope the show doesn't end before it gets a satisfying ending...and I pray they don't show Mauli's death...Nandini has been given the wings to fly...the best thin thy cans show is that Nandini goes away forever and starts her life elsewhere...teaches ppl how to cook, takes dancing classes...Kunal pays for his deeds and behaves like a mature man again who has some control over his actions...and Mauli somehow recovers from the shattering events which will soon unfold.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tell Mouli whole the truth ASAP and KN both should control their jazzbat until divorce between K & M finalised.Both Take slap from Mauli once and then khel jazzbat games or go to honeymoon after that.Until then they have no right to indulge in adultery behind wife's back. Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still feel kunal and mauli possible because before nandhini entered there was lot was passion shown between kunal and mauli and the reason for kunal to get attracted to nandhini was also not shown properly.So all these make me feel still there is a chance .it's just that kunal and nandhini need to wake up from their intoxication