Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It won't get a happy ending! My gut feeling always said that! But yess i will cherish the fabulous chemistry!
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't care who ends up with whom at the end, m here to watch Drashti and her wonderful performance ,m also liking Shakti and yes Drashti n shakti have a mindblowing chemistry and both are so natural onscreen n they are bringing such nuances in their characters. These two characters are the performance oriented roles and i am glad to see Drashti doing a complicated role!!⭐️

N yes guys Drasha has mindblowing chemistry and there is nothing wrong in appreciating their chemistry.Don't shy away from praising the actors ,characters and their chemistry. β­οΈ

Always remember, Kuch tho log kahenge ,logonka kaam hei kehnaπŸ˜‰
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeeta33

I want full fledge love story of kunan

uske baad mouli ko choose kare ya kuch bhi ho even  i don't care πŸ˜‰

hehe I don't mind this one too...nandini ki dewane ki Kami nehi hain I m going enjoy D k chemistry with all her co star😊
-Lehar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

It won't get a happy ending! My gut feeling always said that! But yess i will cherish the fabulous chemistry!

I want a tragic end for them ...πŸ˜›
-Lehar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Nightmare_

I don't care who ends up with whom at the end, m here to watch Drashti and her wonderful performance ,m also liking Shakti and yes Drashti n shakti have a mindblowing chemistry and both are so natural onscreen n they are bringing such nuances in their characters. These two characters are the performance oriented roles and i am glad to see Drashti doing a complicated role!! ⭐️

N yes guys Drasha has mindblowing chemistry and there is nothing wrong in appreciating their chemistry.Don't shy away from praising the actors ,characters and their chemistry. β­οΈ

Always remember, Kuch tho log kahenge ,logonka kaam hei kehnaπŸ˜‰

Oh yeah how can we not talk about their performance they are just amazing and their screen presence is even more amazing
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monikameghan

It is hard for me to watch it day by day even if it is just a show let alone cherish something like this. No matter who the actors are. Even Amitabh and Rekha who were at their prime when they did Silsila and people hated their characters and the movie flopped. Because somewhere we all feel connected to whatever is shown to us.

Second thing about Kunal and Nandini mutually parting ways for Mauli, so there is nothing that those loosers can give to Mauli. Even if they part ways, that will be for their own reasons certainly not for Mauli. And who the h**l is Kunal to choose Mauli over Nandini mind you here Kunal is dependent on Mauli not the other way around. He lost all his rights over Mauli the moment he chose the other woman. So that is out of the question. No wife deserves the insults he is putting on her in the form of his so called true and Devine love.

Lastly, everyone has the right to choose whatever they want. No one can stop you from cherishing what you like. There is no doubt all the actors are fabulous on screen. It is the characters and the story that is hard hitting and it just does not feel right to support something like this no matter how good the actors look together. πŸ˜›

It's totally ur wish to watch it ,cherish it or Not..
No one is forcing you..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

yes love not all about happy ending
let's enjoy till they are here

HmmπŸ˜›
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snow_Angel

I want them to do a out an out love story next without any haddi in between...DraShak chemistry is fire man

Same feeling yaar sanjh
BT it's rare to see same jodi again in another show..
harshiidiv thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeeta33

I want full fledge love story of kunan

uske baad mouli ko choose kare ya kuch bhi ho even  i don't care πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† same feeling
Hope we get it..πŸ˜‰
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

true no one has right to shove down their thoughts on others .. just because we liking two actors chemistry .

Both of you please calm down. I love DD and Shakti very very much. I have been their big fan and still am. You guys can cherish or like whatever you want, no one is shoving down anything your throat. Just like you said everyone is free and entitled to their opinion. If you are, I am too.

Topic starter did not say anything about the chemistry of the actors but the love and beautiful moments between the characters that is what I commented on. This kind of love just can't be beautiful, at least for me.
As far as actors are concerned, I truly admire all three and love their performances. It is the story and the portrayal of the characters I have problem with. The two characters in question seem to have no morals and it is not the actors' fault but the story writer's. The actors are doing their job and very well too. So please don't take it personally. I can't wait for the story to unfold and to witness when the reality hits them hard because it will. 😳Edited by monikameghan - 5 years ago