Posted: 5 years ago

I'm not on twitter but saw hashtag and people asking for it   😳
Endgame thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

I'm openly supporting & praising them

Both doing brilliant job
Loved their chemistry
I'm watching it for entertainment not for any social message..

same its not crime to enjoy two people together 
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like nadini and kunal period!! But that doesn't mean they can't have a chemistry..though it's EMA they have chemistry that's because of DD and shakthi ...i can't accept the character but that doesn't stop me liking the actors..so it's ok...actors knew what they signed for and what they do..there is nothing wrong in calling EMA a sin and also nothing wrong in seeing the situation that pushes people to understand this complexity that mind pushes too...
I don't take any sides but that should not be questioning my moral values..one can understand EMA but should not support it in real life..but this a show and we tend to like few negative things and it's unavoidable..so let things be the way it is...people gets emotional and attack nandini and kunal and that's totally acceptable too...
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you'r absolutely right dear. thanks for sharing and loving our drashti and of course Our KuNan couple please keep loving and posting. 

of course i'm here drashti and KuNan couple and also silsila team.
i will keep and keep supporting inshallah. i don't care the haters, they can hate our drashti and our Couple all they want...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: muno

you'r<font color="#333333" face="roboto, sans-serif">absolutely right dear. thanks for sharing and loving our drashti and of course Our KuNan couple please keep loving and posting.</font>

<font color="#333333" face="roboto, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="roboto, sans-serif">of course i'm here drashti and KuNan couple and also silsila team.</font>
<font color="#333333" face="roboto, sans-serif">i will keep and keep supporting inshallah. i don't care the haters, they can hate our drashti and our Couple all they want...</font>

I know how much you love DraSha
Endgame thumbnail
Kunan was wrong DraSha was perfect . Never wished DD to repeat her co stars but first time want them in another show
ipkknd_ipkknd thumbnail
Kuch toh log kahein ge, logon ka kaam hai kehna 😉 .. The chemistry between D and S is mindblowing.. 👏
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Truw unable  ti stop loving  rhem, its because  of dd n shakti  chemistry.i too wish rhem together
madlal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am in love with Shakti and Drashti.They are a dream pair.But at this moment,I am unable to like Kunal and Nandini.I am trying to keep reel and Real separate.But unable to. SO I dislike reel couple. But absolutely love Sand N chemistry.