KOSTINS of the day - Sanskari version (DT Note pg 3)

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
So I am back with the KOSTINS. What can i say I ve an inquisitive mind. Also hence forth Kunal & Nandini will be called the Khe & Ja couple because they love Kheer & talk about Jazbaat all the time. So here we go:

1. The million dollar question what does Kunal do the whole day. Is he really a doctor or actually a Super hero masquerading as doctor. You know like Bruce Wayne. Entrepreneur at day & caped warrior at night savior of Gotham City saving damsels in distress & punching evil Joker. So if Casatta suit is Kunal's Batarmor then where is his batmobile?
2. Forget bt his love for Nandini, when did his love affair with pink lipstick start? Did he watch a lovely pink rose drenched in misty rain drops & lo behold fell in love with it. The nation wants to know.
3. Case of the missing maid. What happened to that talkative maid. Will we find her suddenly popping up in another show as a cook?
4. If its Green tea for Mauli, coffee & now Kheer for Khe & Ja what is the magic potion for Rajdeep the evil Popeye.
5. Will Nandini continue her cookery classes. If so will the curriculum include Badam Kheer?
6. Where did her wardrobe magically appear from. Dint Rajdeep kick her out of psychoville so how did they transport all those designer sarees & backless blouses. Did they simply whip out their wands? Accio Saree... Accio Blouse...
7. What happened to Majnu Manas. In a Kahani mein twist like Dil to Pagal Hai will Manas & Mauli hook up & become the M&M couple?

Sawal Jawaab ka yeh Silsila jaari rahega... Will be back next week with more KOSTINS.
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Angels11

So I am back with the KOSTINS. What can i say I ve an inquisitive mind. Also hence forth Kunal & Nandini will be called the Khe & Ja couple because they love Kheer & talk about Jazbaat all the time. So here we go:

1. The million dollar question what does Kunal do the whole day. Is he really a doctor or actually a Super hero masquerading as doctor. You know like Bruce Wayne. Entrepreneur at day & caped warrior at night savior of Gotham City saving damsels in distress & punching evil Joker. So if Casatta suit is Kunal's Batarmor then where is his batmobile?
2. Forget bt his love for Ms Masterchef, when did his love affair with pink lipstick start? Did he watch a lovely pink rose drenched in misty rain drops & lo behold fell in love with it. The nation wants to know.
3. Case of the missing maid. What happened to that talkative maid. Will we find her suddenly popping up in another show as a cook?
4. If its Green tea for Mauli, coffee & now Kheer for Khe & Ja what is the magic potion for Rajdeep the evil Popeye.
5. Will Ms Masterchef continue her cookery classes. If so will the curriculum include Badam Kheer?
6. Where did Masterchef's wardrobe magically appear from. Dint Rajdeep kick her out of psychoville so how did they transport all those designer sarees & backless blouses. Did they simply whip out their wands? Accio Saree... Accio Blouse...
7. What happened to Majnu Manas. In a Kahani mein twist like Dil to Pagal Hai will Manas & Mauli hook up & become the M&M couple?

Sawal Jawaab ka yeh Silsila jaari rahega... Will be back next week with more KOSTINS.

Oh God, the heading is enough to  🤣
Its I request to everyone plz read the complete post.. TM has ridiculed each of the characters.. Bas dida aur mama nahi hai, wo bhi aa jayenge next Kostins main..
Really its i fun post.. Plz enjoy
Edited by Jiggy7 - 5 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kheer and juzzbaat🤣 and pink cassata🤣 literally rofl
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
K  and N come across  as so laughable.
Yesterday i saw the epi.
After reading your posts when i imagine them ...they seem entertaining.
Nothing they do can make them acceptable.
Khe-ja is a nice name.
We can still make some other name for the EMa jodi.
Those pink coats and shirts of  Kunal are really🤢

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Accio saree, the case of the missing made lol
Please keep posting such fun and light posts. They keep things light and r not meant to be taken seriously
Your post is hilarious and I am loving it keep it on.
Actually a negative character is negative only there is no need to show her as Devi
Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder the character is such a pukish and dressing for best friends hubby anyway h I is her apple now so getting ready to eat
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Indian shows main logic dhund nahi sakte hain ,, like you have pointed out Kunal mostly stays at home these days, he has so much time on his hands, at times even Mauli is seen mostly at Nandini's place as well. Idhar sirf khate pete sote dikhate hain ðŸ˜† The cv's rushed so many things in a jet speed,. Your post is a fun post, I enjoyed reading it , do keep writing more. 
funny post. Please keep posting.  there are some of like us who have some sense of humour and not childish😊
Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha you're so funny!!! The Accio thing is so true. Whatsup with Nandini's cooking classes? Lmao are they reserved for her saccha pyaar Kunal??
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Kheer and juzzbaat🤣 and pink cassata🤣 literally rofl

He seriously resembles Cassata ice cream. But still cant beat the weird costumes from IPK3. Those were totally out worldly 🤣