Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautifully explained
Kunan love wasn't meant for world it's just for them to understand,live and cherish
Mayb they have no future but these few moments of thier togetherness will make them both memories for life
They didn't choose to fall for eachother infancy tried hard with feelings until they couldn't fight
Kunal confession nandu breakdown was best part until now
The best thing about these two is without a word they can understand eachother
Like yday after dida call Kunal knew nandu is nervous and a simple msg brought smile on both faces
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Amazingly penned down👏

Kunal & Nandini's love is like they had a right love at a wrong time.. If they are truly meant to be together, life will find a way to make it happen..
Their love can be defined by the following quote - 'One day everyone will realize it's not about being perfect but it's about being happy'

Thanks a lot bobby!!

Lets see how will be their journey. Now it seems full of up and downs. 
I totally relate with the quote you mentioned. Did u see the movie Barfi?? It was about unrequited love of Shruti and Barfi. Though she got married to a successful man leaving Barfi, yet she realized how beautiful had it been if barfi was with her
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

Beautiful take on Kunal Nandini's love! According to Kunal "Yeh galat waqt pe zaroor hua hai, par galat nehi hai" ..it made me feel like that he is sure about his feelings and definitely feels like "ehy didn't I meet Nandini before I was married"

Yes.. had they met before marriage how beautiful it would have been. I feel he is sure about his feelings with Nandini. After so many hide and seek going around, I feel he shall take a step back but he chose comforting Nandini and making her feel that everything is okey. Even while leaving house yesterday, when Nandini was closing the door.. they both nodded their heads. 
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita.madhuk

kudos to the makers for taking into account the small details and making the scenes look sooo beautiful

Mou I love the way they are handling it. These cute love moments are so beautiful.
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeeta33

Beautiful post dear

first time nandu feeling special she is in another world pehle pyar ki feelings hi alag hoti h

Yes, Nandini is totally into a different world right now. Her smile is so beautiful 😳 wish no one snatches her share of happiness from her.
Pari117 thumbnail

Thanks a lot 😳
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

Beautiful  post ,true sometime some feeling beyond  the love we simply  think. About love here,  we can't  measure feeling are right  or wrong,  galat waqt per hua but wrong  nahi hi, agreed love feeling is most beautiful   how can it will be wrong.

Yes, the time and situations are totally against them but their feelings are pious and pure. They are totally into their own small world of happiness😳
Pari117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SANJANA9167

Beautifully explained
Kunan love wasn't meant for world it's just for them to understand,live and cherish
Mayb they have no future but these few moments of thier togetherness will make them both memories for life
They didn't choose to fall for eachother infancy tried hard with feelings until they couldn't fight
Kunal confession nandu breakdown was best part until now
The best thing about these two is without a word they can understand eachother
Like yday after dida call Kunal knew nandu is nervous and a simple msg brought smile on both faces

Yes, I can totally co-relate with these line:

Wo Ladki pura aasman nahi chahti hai
wo bas us aasman ka ek tukda chahti hai jo uske ghar se dikhe!!

Their love is for themselves. They get solace into each other's eye.
Their confession was the best thing till now. How much did they try to fight with it but nothing helped. They are totally into each other.. They know their love can never be complete. They are living in the moments😳
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
if it's love it is pure .u will announce to the world .u won't hide like a rat and lie 
Any thing if it's pure it is not associated with cheating and lying 

Lust is associated with cheated and lying and love is not .people confuse lust with love 
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pari117

Yes, I can totally co-relate with these line:

Wo Ladki pura aasman nahi chahti hai
wo bas us aasman ka ek tukda chahti hai jo uske ghar se dikhe!!

Their love is for themselves. They get solace into each other's eye.
Their confession was the best thing till now. How much did they try to fight with it but nothing helped. They are totally into each other.. They know their love can never be complete. They are living in the moments😳

yes few moments
which i dont want to end soon
as kunal said

yeh galath nahi hai..galath waqt par hua hai

they were helpless with circumstances

feelings have no control..