Muneem back

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Dev got to know abt mom's death. Dev was in so much pain. Must watch. Ashish nailed it. Dhwani was consoling and they came too close. Mehek witness it and went away. Then morning dhwani thinking abt last night where Dev says there can't be anything between them. Dev again says sorry to her and she is sad. Mehek trying to cut her vein in bathtub but then stopped. Narverkar got suspended bt even now he is hell bend to kill Dev. His reason is stupid. Because of Dev he got suspended.dude, it's you misused power then got suspension. Mehek is trying to find muneem . Precap is muneem is back finally.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DigiTech thumbnail
Yes ! Ashish's acting was too good but I am not liking the track they are heading.They clearly showing that they are going for a happy dehak reunion .By making us believe in Nepal innocence and dev 's misunderstanding .Even they turn narvekar into a villian and the most important part was missing from start to end,that was muneen and Dev's  mother.Now only 5 episodes left,I believe that they will kill narvekar and muneem and all the misunderstanding will be cleared b/w dev and mehak.We need to forget about the mystery still pending to get solved and even show 's tag line -ek yudh khud ke virrudh.Sorry to say but watch the remaining episodes only for ashish fantastic acting and hope he returns soon with something exciting again.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
I am happy to see muneem back. I was expecting he will also disappear like other tracks. I agree there is many loopholes left and they dragged it to the point that they will have to rush everything at the end. Muneem entry shown too late, if only they made his entry before and involved him in story line it would be best. That muneem guy is a very good actor they didn't utilize him completely. Narverkar won't die he will have a happy ending with kinjal. Mehek mystery is still pending I think will get revealed only in last episode.
zaniax thumbnail
Finally! Muneem is back. Though he should've come at least 10 episodes earlier. @Kichuzzz..Agreed! Immense potential in fact the whole serial did but they wasted a lot of time on unnecessary stuff. Anyway, he'll tell the truth + he's been aware of everything happening in Dev's life. I still feel Shreya is alive..she was one of the focal points of S2 so can't be dead. Not just Aashish but Puja also nailed the crying scene. Glad the baby is okay. No matter wat Mehek's physical and mental strength is really admirable. Narvekar being highly unreasonable! Someone kill him so he unites with Meera and stops harming others. Precap seemed interesting! Did Mehek burn her own house? :S
kichuZZZ thumbnail
@zaniax I think mehek burned muneem's hidden place. As she knows where r his possible hidden places. Even they shown dhwani was also going through some unknown place. I agree. May be shreya must be alive. That's why mehek gave him file to Dev abt the clues she collected. Mehek bath tub seen was also good. I liked the way she remembered dev's promise and stopped.
zaniax thumbnail

Originally posted by: kichuZZZ

@zaniax I think mehek burned muneem's hidden place. As she knows where r his possible hidden places. Even they shown dhwani was also going through some unknown place. I agree. May be shreya must be alive. That's why mehek gave him file to Dev abt the clues she collected. Mehek bath tub seen was also good. I liked the way she remembered dev's promise and stopped.

Is it? But tht house was very similar to her's. I didn't see Dhwani's part in precap 😕 Exactly! And was goin to help him too remember their phone call? She noes Dev will be in guilt if something happens to her or their baby.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Colors should definitely try another season. Just 2.5-3  months long is this show.they have plenty of long running shows. They can very well afford a not so high  trp show for 2 -3 months time period. There should be something different in a channel amidst saas bahu shows. 
zaniax thumbnail

Originally posted by: kichuZZZ

Colors should definitely try another season. Just 2.5-3 months long is this show.they have plenty of long running shows. They can very well afford a not so high trp show for 2 -3 months time period. There should be something different in a channel amidst saas bahu shows.

I'm in favour of another season ONLY if written & executed properly with 1hr format. Otherwise wrap up instead ruining the plot/characters further.
Pepsicola thumbnail
I would like to see more episodes where Dev solves the cases with his intelligence and sharp observations and I am not interested in watching  their personal lives.. I would like to see a show like CID where Dev is the main protagonist
kichuZZZ thumbnail
I don't have problem with personal story as every person has a personal nd peofeprofesional life. Keep it secondary track and main focus should be on case solving. It should be a weekly show as daily format is not suitable for it.