Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Great start for the show.. Hardly SAB shows goes into top 10 in its "starting week" BUT Aladdin did it 😊😊 

P.S. - I feel that after first week of the show VFX can be improved more .. Rest everything is fine with the show from comic timing to love drama to family drama to evil drama 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After Tarak Mehta it's the 2nd show of sab which entered top 10.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
The 1st week TRP is surprising. It's actually good fantasy show after a long time. Hope it continues to be good. Some of the things reminded me if the previous fantasy show I watched that is Life It's Chandrakanta.
-Yakshraj guard of tilism 
Aladdin's father guard of jaadui chirag

-Use of word tilism

-Fire valley with stones as steps

-Non OTT and realistic arguments of the leads

May be these all things are common in several shows so I won't blame it for copying. Sab TV promoted it well but Life Ok hardly did any promotion after the show started. And Life Ok being paid channel in rural was another problem. Also Aladdin  airing during week days is another point of advantage. Hope this show goes well and not show any stupid tracks in the show for greed of TRPs. Aladdinis in 9th in TRP list.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it is a really good news. That means audience are loving it. Hope it will go on for a long time 
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The genre is fantasy so hope more audience will join 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Great Start 👍🏼
As the Show will progress . TRP will increase more ads it's a very interesting Show with Intriguing Storyline and Brilliant Actors 👏