Killer drama continues

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Dev saved dhwani.  Mehek decoded dev's message nd decided to find  him. Mehek fooled police and doctor and went to kapoli. Narverkar will also reach there. Dev and dhwani will escape.  Precap interesting. It's to see if Dev find out the video in dhwani's tab.  Ther is more twist in murder case. Narverkar lost it completely.he got to knw abt kinjal truth from infomer.  The way he behaved with kinjal is disgusting.  Narverkar planning to kill Dev and mehek together in kapoli. Edited by kichuZZZ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
Tks for update. Can't believe they are dragging things even when only few episodes are left. Narvekar's madness doesn't make sense considering he never seriously pursued Meera and wat happened to all those honesty talks? Either Dev will see video bfr Mehek comes or she'll arrive just in time.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Ther is a chance that whn Dev goin to watch video police reach ther and they run away once again. Otherwise mehek  will reach then narverkar catch both them as he planning to kill both together. I think after all this when they go back zohra apa will get memory back nd tell the truth and dhwani will give video too as proof. Edited by kichuZZZ - 5 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: kichuZZZ

Ther is a chance that whn Dev goin to watch video police reach ther and they run away once again. Otherwise mehek will reach then narverkar catch both them as he planning to kill both together. I think after all this when they go back zohra apa will get memory back nd tell the truth and dhwani will give video too as proof.

Tierd of this running away drama. It's adding nothing to the storyline. Why can't Munim make an entry instead?
kichuZZZ thumbnail
I doubt if they have any plan to bring muneem back? Is this show end in 11 September or they got any extension of one more week? This dragging doesn't make any sense otherwise.
zaniax thumbnail
Not sure abt ending date but acc to an interview they have shot for last 2 episodes. There's no logical explanation just lazy writing. Even if dragged there are many ways to do it considering the potential in linear track I.e Dev's mom, chakarvuyh, Mehek's secrets etc.