Manish and Vrushika's show is Something different

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have been watching this show on and off. The promos has kind of attracted me, especially with Manish and Vrushika in it. I loved Manish's character as Bihaan Pandey in Thapki Pyaar Ki and Vrushika's character as Ishaana in Ishqbaaz and their chemistry with their co-star (Thahaan and Ishkara) (But m not a fan of any of these 2 shows, but Bihaan and Ishana were really one of my fav tv characters, I stopped watching ishqbaaz after Vrushika quit and Tpk as the track got really bad)
I wasn't having much expectation but for some reason besides the actors i felt this show can be a good one. I haven't been following a zee tv show for quite some time cause most of their show makes no sense and too much draggy and negativity.
I didnt see the first few episodes, but when I finally saw one episode the first thing that attracted me is Shaan and Puchki's bonding. Both the kids are amazing. Shaan and Puchki are so cute. Their friendship is amazing. Actually I have a soft corner for shows that has childhood friendship between the main leads so that made me like this show even more. Soon, I realised the concept of this show is also about the red light area. I think that's a very sensitive topic, but its true that people dont treat those from red light areas well. It's not the kids fault if they were born there.
I feel so bad for Shan and Puchki, not cause they were born there but cause they way people treat them. I felt so bad for Puchki when she cant study in school just because she is from red light area. I was mad on shaan when he acted as if he didnt know Puchki but later i realised its because he promised his mom so he was trapped. Nivedita has been a sweet mom so far, but i hope she accepts Shaan after she gets to know the truth about his dad, its not Shaan's fault. Well, i actually like Thakur Maa's character for some reason. Weird right. Thakur Maa at least has some humanity. Even though she kept Puchki's mom at the Bari for her greed, she still has some good sides. The way she tried to cheer Puchki with Puchka after her mom died melted my heart. And also she stood up for Shaan's mo today. Thakur Maa isn't a bad person. But I hate her daughter beauty like anything. She is so freaking rude to Puchki. She's just a kid cmon. And Puchki has more brains than Beauty. But ya Beauty's character is funny but very annoying. I try to skip her scenes.
This show will be hopefully more interesting after leap as Shaan will change a lot and Shanki's relationship too. I think only Puchki can bring back the old Shaan, and am sure from inside Shaan will still be the same. But Zee has a good record in screwing up their own shows please don't screw this show up. Manish and Vrushika will rock it. And little Shaan and little Puchki are love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh yes Manish is so apt for the character Shan as he has such a layered character n Manish is too good in potraying each emotion with perfection 👏 I haven't seen vrushy before but after watching their offscreen chemistry im v sure they both gonna rock it... beautiful couple 
Coming to the show... the best part for me is Shanki's divine bond which is made by durga maa! Even with such circumstances these souls will meet n ShanKI will cross each barrier toghether 😳 their life is not gonna be easy at all... apart from shanki Nevidita is v sensible and chanda is a daring mother both r loveable even neel chachu is v sensible I like him too...
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed to each n every word of yours😊
Concept is different,bold n sensitive...they got good trps too in the beginning week...hope the cvs continue the good work😊
Little Shanki are adorable. ..n Vrunish will rock for sure😳