Sweety has no plan after all

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I dont understand why is she hiding the fact that her husband had hit her ? Like why ?

Domestic violence is more a psychological issue. Once you allow someone to hit you, this will keep happening because hitting someone who is weaker gives a certain amount of pleasure of being a strong person. One should never allow that. Sweety should not have sat quietly. When he said he could do anything she should have retaliated by saying that he would not be alive if she lets her brother know about his behavior or what will happen to him if she lets Nimki know about it. i would have reminded him that last time Babboo didnt kill him because she stopped  him.What was she doing ? What exactly was she doing ?

Sweety likes Nimki and her daring character  yet she herself doesn't learn. Nimki knows how to use her power, her Mukhiya status or even her friendship with the villagers or BDO. Not only this but Nimki never hesitated to remind Tettar when he tried to hit her with a vase. She resisted when baboo tried to kill her. What exactly was Sweety doing ? Her husband hit her, manhandled her and yet in her inflated ego she didnt let anyone know about it. Just one alarm and Babboo would have killed Rituraj. Why not use the security you have ? Nimki does the same thing. Nimki would have done that. I would have shamed him in front of the whole family. I would have told him to mind his manners while he lives in her house. I would have asked him to know his limits if he hasnt learnt yet.

Rituraj is such a shameles man. He is sitting right there with her father. What worse he is making fun of Dablo. What did he bring for his wife all this while ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: dey.bh

I dont understand why is she hiding the fact that her husband had hit her ? Like why ?

Domestic violence is more a psychological issue. Once you allow someone to hit you, this will keep happening because hitting someone who is weaker gives a certain amount of pleasure of being a strong person. One should never allow that. Sweety should not have sat quietly. When he said he could do anything she should have retaliated by saying that he would not be alive if she lets her brother know about his behavior or what will happen to him if she lets Nimki know about it. i would have reminded him that last time Babboo didnt kill him because she stopped  him.What was she doing ? What exactly was she doing ?

Sweety likes Nimki and her daring character  yet she herself doesn't learn. Nimki knows how to use her power, her Mukhiya status or even her friendship with the villagers or BDO. Not only this but Nimki never hesitated to remind Tettar when he tried to hit her with a vase. She resisted when baboo tried to kill her. What exactly was Sweety doing ? Her husband hit her, manhandled her and yet in her inflated ego she didnt let anyone know about it. Just one alarm and Babboo would have killed Rituraj. Why not use the security you have ? Nimki does the same thing. Nimki would have done that. I would have shamed him in front of the whole family. I would have told him to mind his manners while he lives in her house. I would have asked him to know his limits if he hasnt learnt yet.

Rituraj is such a shameless man. He is sitting right there with her father. What worse he is making fun of Dablo. What did he bring for his wife all this while ?

@RED Can't agree more Very well said she should have hit him back.. though he's more strong he would at least tasted one slap from the wifey dear and he would have never forgot about it.
Nimki should have shown him her strength Rturaj the so called advocate of tettar must know the consequences when his wife going to file a case against him.
He would have started to ask for forgiveness...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sweetie and Anaro talk the talk but put up with the domestic violence like it is normal behaviour. Tettar and Rituraj are the same, Tettar is hardly going to put him in his place. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Sweetie and Anaro talk the talk but put up with the domestic violence like it is normal behaviour. Tettar and Rituraj are the same, Tettar is hardly going to put him in his place. 

Not Tettar but Babboo would have torn Rituraj like a piece of paper. This was important. 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Not Tettar but Babboo would have torn Rituraj like a piece of paper. This was important. 

Babbu has warned him so many times when it comes to his sister's mistreatment, it just doesn't make a difference.  Rituraj will never learn, he know very well he has Tettar on side and that Sweetie will never leave him. Why can't Babbu just help her get out of the relationship? Why is it ok for him to try to divorce Nimki for his own freedom but not get Sweetie out of her marriage too?