ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Keeping aside the controversial storyline... What I just wanna say is that ... KUDOS to the actors for making all the 3 characters real n soo believable .the subtle emotions and scenes are done with soo much finesse. Just caught up on many episodes n I had to post this here . 

Shakti Drashti and Aditi are doing a wonderful job . N not to forget Our Very own Rajdeep  πŸ˜† *sigh. .. . Good to see him back*
The other actors are also being great  !
I am liking the progress of the story  *just disappointed with the realization part .. .. But now that it's done with ...no point in crying over it*

Ps :we guys are discussing characters here. Not actors .. Drashti Shakti or Aditi doesn't have anything to do with what Kunal Nandini n  Mouli  are  doing . We forum mates need to relax n have healthy discussion on the characters n their scenes rather than  being hell bend on defending.
Why can't we just accept that the leads are wrong n continue watching the show. There are soo many English series where the leads are anything but good . Ppl watch it accepting that. ... Maybe  it's coz we are used to complete white leads in Indian shows. 

Being a DD fan... I am proud of her to choose a grey character where she is playing the "other" woman. If she does a negative role later on in her career .. I ll be even more proud! Coz that's the evolution of her an actress  ! 
We don't need to defend Kunal Nandini or Mouli in every scene. 

Edited by ReelyROSExx - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Up999 thumbnail
Yes, all the actors are great in conveying all the emotions very beautifully . I have seen Drashti and abhinav's acting before and so I knew that they are great actors. Drashti has an amazing chemistry with her co-actors. And she is doing a great job here too. Her eyes are mesmerising & so beautiful and she can convey emotions through eyes so beutifully that as a viewer I can read through it as an open book. 
I am seeing Shakti's And Aditi's acting for the first time & I am very impressed with their acting. Shakti is able to portrait so many emotions in a single scene that I am truly amazed by his acting. Aditi is also very good in this ; for example  in the towel scene- how she conveyed initial happiness followed by sadness at kunal's changed behaviour, making me feel Mauli's pain. Their acting is so real. All the other actors are doing fabulous job too. They definitely deserve our appreciation πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely the actors doing great job.
Must admit i knew DD is a fab actress but SA & AS really wowed me with their acting prowess. Shakti's eyes are so emotive. And Aditi is excellent too & her main acting prowess will come into fore when the drama unfolds more ! 
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Castwise this show is best,  all actors  are doing gt job. Dd i know from geet time she is fabulous  actress,  aditi n shakti i watching  first time both doing gt job. 
In starting episode kunal was jolly carefree romantic cute guy,  I never imagine, he will be this intense ,one scene different emotions really i impressed ,kundos to shakti, started liking his  as actors, i like intense n passinate n sad story more than cute lovely dovely romnce, so i am liking kunun story i found them more deep ,surely actors acting n their chemistry  play imp roll to watch the show, for me its imp.
I find aditi too a gt actress paying moully char beautifully.
Dd char has chance of growth,  her acting is award winning n In each n every  episode, good she choose this roll. She is doing acting with her eyes.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

All four are excellent actors
Watched SA earlier first time watching others ...
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very well said dear..πŸ‘πŸΌ
loving all actors work and as a DD fan ..me too so proud that DD as chosen this role and she is doing full justice to Nandini's char.

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes all 4 of them are amazing!! DD, Aditi, Abhinav and Shakti all are doing complete justice...
And i love the offscreen camaraderie they share! 
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Had watched all others except Aditi for the first time and my god she forced me to love her as an actor and googled her previous worksπŸ˜† Shakti has always been my favourite since tere liye days though he was not the main lead..and must say he has guts to accept this role where his character is getting backlashes from left right and center everyday πŸ˜†
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well said... I think each of them are doing a great job of portraying their character.Their expression, emotions, the small gestures are so well expressed that it is sincerely commendable. This is my first time watching Aditi and Shakti but all of them are doing an amazing topic especially when the show is on such a forbidden subject. 
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Up999

Yes, all the actors are great in conveying all the emotions very beautifully . I have seen Drashti and abhinav's acting before and so I knew that they are great actors. Drashti has an amazing chemistry with her co-actors. And she is doing a great job here too. Her eyes are mesmerising & so beautiful and she can convey emotions through eyes so beutifully that as a viewer I can read through it as an open book. 

I am seeing Shakti's And Aditi's acting for the first time & I am very impressed with their acting. Shakti is able to portrait so many emotions in a single scene that I am truly amazed by his acting. Aditi is also very good in this ; for example  in the towel scene- how she conveyed initial happiness followed by sadness at kunal's changed behaviour, making me feel Mauli's pain. Their acting is so real. All the other actors are doing fabulous job too. They definitely deserve our appreciation  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yep ..  Being an ardent fan of DD . I ve seen most of her works n Ahinav in Geet . 
For Aditi .. I ve seen initial epis of Ganga . ... She  had a very strong role there ..  and did a commendable job  from what  little I ve seen . 
Shakti ,  I ve seen bits of MATSH just to checkout why it was soo famous back then ... was not that impressed.  Tbh Never thought he is this good ! 

Yep all 3 are good and has a style of their own !looking forward to see how the story unfolds