The Duet of Adiya (Mere Dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hey)

Amru4krish thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends
I just loved yesterday's episode. ... Was feeling more of adiya bonding than Arshad Zoya things and irritating waseems reactions... . 

Agreed Zoya announced Arshad as winner... But the possibilities

1. She treats Aditya as her own ( azeez dost) who is part of her, so would not get hurt by any decision of hers...because he understands her the best .. She announced and was only looking at Aditya for his reassurance that he did not feel bad...

2. Arshad is any day an outsider and more over his parents are there... So she did not want to hurt either of them... Who might not really understand her decision... Including waseem ... Just has how she agreed for the two weeks not to hurt anyone... The same way she did this too

Now coming to the most beautiful part... The Duet... 

1. What a Chemistry yaar between them... It was a perfect duet between adiya...just too good.. . 

2. What if Arshad and Zoya danced together? Was Zoya comfortable? No na ?

3. Zoya immediately after the dance went and appreciated Aditya for his wonderful singing...

Also i loved the way zoya clearly told Arshad not to force her when he was trying to impress her with weekend Wala biriyani plan. ... 

Now coming to the precap ... 

I feel Zoya is worried only because he was there with her and definitely not out of love or any other feeling... Just a humanity.. She would feel like this even if it was Anjana or Yash or pooja or any other . ... 

But this will give a wrong signal to Aditya... That's when he might think to back off and leave Zoya to be Arshads because hw things Zoya started developing feelings for him and also he wasn't a good husband in the past... So being a Mahan he might back off ... Definitely that's what would be the best . ..

Only then Zoya will realise ... Eagerly waiting for the epis... 

Was very sad that Monday's epi is going to be heart wrenching .. But it turned out to be one of the most beautiful adiya episode... Enjoyed it throughly ... 

Lets wait for the rest of the epis positively... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nayantara. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Yes it was  indeed very beautiful. AdiYa duet was something special and we need to thank CVs for these wonderful AdiYa moments.  

Jennifer & Harshad are such talented actors that they absolutely raise the bar whenever together be it fighting, arguing whatever.Today was the best ...there acting was mindblowing ..their eyes emote so powerfully and the lip syncing perfect...can keep repeating this scene over and over again. And there we were so worried about the precap . It turned out to be one of the best tracks.

❤️❤️❤️
Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayantara.

Yes it was  indeed very beautiful. AdiYa duet was something special and we need to thank CVs for these wonderful AdiYa moments.  

Jennifer & Harshad are such talented actors that they absolutely raise the bar whenever together be it fighting, arguing whatever.Today was the best ...there acting was mindblowing ..their eyes emote so powerfully and the lip syncing perfect...can keep repeating this scene over and over again. And there we were so worried about the precap . It turned out to be one of the best tracks.

❤️❤️❤️

Yes... JW and HC are just too talented... They act with ease ... Very professional... We are able to feel Aditya and Zoya because of their outstanding performance... Not just acting .. They just become that character to showcase it beautifully to us... 

Am so happy i chose to see this extremely beautiful bepannaah... Loving it... 
Amru4krish thumbnail
I liked Mondays episode the most .. Tuesday was 😕
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for this thread! your analysis is perfect and really positive and thats needed right now. I am actually even motivated to watch the show 😆
Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Liana.

Thank you for this thread! your analysis is perfect and really positive and thats needed right now. I am actually even motivated to watch the show 😆

Liana  . That duet is just too amazing yaar .. It's on repeat mode... Kya khamal ka acting tha yaar.. . Just brings in tears every time i see that .. Happy Happy tears ofcourse ... 😉

Am glad u are motivated... Let's watch it .. Let's enjoy... It will surely be awesome... Zoya will madly love Aditya ... Am damn sure ...