Mitegi Lakshman Rekha 27th August 2018 Written Episode

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

The Episode starts with Saurabh staying tensed. Vishesh calls him and gives update about the court hearing. Saurabh asks about Kanchan. Vishesh says Kanchan spoke to me, she is fine, she said rakhi rituals couldn't happen, its okay, I will call you tomorrow. Saurabh smiles and thinks she didn't tell Vishesh, she has no courage. Rajmata says thanks for not telling anything to Vishesh, forget the past, don't be scared, I m with you, I know I have asked a big thing, forgive me, I had no option. Kanchan hugs her.

Rajmata worries for her children. She goes. Kanchan calls Nandan and cries. Nandan asks what happened, is everything fine. Kanchan recalls Rajmata's words. She says I was missing you. He asks are you fine. She says yes. She ends call. She feels sorry that she can't tell

him the truth about Saurabh. Its morning, Ananya and Sumer give the pregnancy news to Trishna and Saurabh. They get glad. Saurabh says its a great news, be happy. Dadi says we should call Ananya. Saurabh says we will take sweets for Rajmata and everyone. Dadi says we shall complete Raksha bandhan ritual today. Rajmata and Kanchan worry. Rajmata says Kanchan won't tie rakhi to Saurabh, every festive has a time and day, mahurat has passed, no need to tie rakhi. She gets Ananya's call. Ananya says we are coming to meet you all. Rajmata worries. Dadi says we were thinking to call you. She asks them to think of some special nek. Manika says we will give a gold chain to Sumer and gold watch to Saurabh. Rajmata asks Kanchan to visit her parents, she will manage everything here. Manika thinks why is Rajmata sending Kanchan away, its good anyways.

Kanchan comes home and meets Nandan and Kirti. Vishesh calls Kanchan and says congrats for Ananya's good news. He asks why did you sound upset. She thinks he will know everything. She says I will talk later. Saurabh greets everyone. Rajmata looks at him angrily. Rajmata says congrats and feeds sweets to Sumer and Ananya. Saurabh gives sweets to everyone. Rajmata recalls Kanchan's words and her trauma. She turns away and cries. Rajmata thinks sorry Kanchan, I have to think ahead for Ananya's sake. She takes sweets. Kanchan thinks of Saurabh. Nandan asks her is there anything which she wants to tell him, she did wrong by hiding things before. She acts happy and tells about Vishesh. Kirti tells Vishesh that Kanchan looks okay. Vishesh says she would be missing me, I need your help, I want to give her a surprise. Saurabh asks about Kanchan. Rajmata gets angry. Saurabh says I would have met everyone. Rajmata's finger bleeds. She says I will go and see if food if ready. Saurabh thinks Kanchan is avoiding me, maybe she doesn't have courage to face me, its good to know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeetW thumbnail
Thanks for this update. I could not see it last night.

By the way you two have been pouring comments since yesterday and I couldn't write a thing.
There is some rule against a Newbee making more than 10 posts in 24 hours. So I will be vey careful of the number now.

Vaise ab 4 episodes mein kya-2 dikha sakenge. I am not able to understand.

And to aimmyangle:

Saw your site, it's nice. I will try to make a comment under any of the posts today.
4me2 thumbnail
We are a bit chatty and talkative ðŸ˜† we love to talk a lot. A newbie can make a maximum 11 posts in 24 hours. 22 posts for a groupbie. You will be a groupbie with 50 posts. They have to show many things in a very small time frame. Not sure what all they can show 
aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lols yeah we are talktive.. Don't worry dear we all know about the rules for new members... Hehhe thanks i didn't activate it from long ago... Now i will reactivate itin post my own work 
4me2 thumbnail
Yes dear don't worry if you can't reply 
4me2 thumbnail
Now just 3 more episodes left 
aimmyangle thumbnail
Yar... This is heart breaking thing
BeetW thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

We are a bit chatty and talkative ðŸ˜† we love to talk a lot. A newbie can make a maximum 11 posts in 24 hours. 22 posts for a groupbie. You will be a groupbie with 50 posts. They have to show many things in a very small time frame. Not sure what all they can show 

You mean I will become a groupbie when I have posted a total of 50 posts altogether?

If that's so, toh jo bhi karna hain 1-2 dinon mein karna padega. Kyunki agla serial kaunsa dekhungi iska pata nahin hai.
BeetW thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Lols yeah we are talktive.. Don't worry dear we all know about the rules for new members... Hehhe thanks i didn't activate it from long ago... Now i will reactivate itin post my own work 

Wow, do it fast.

Main bhi 3 hafton se kuch post nahin kar payi kaam ki wajah se. Par ab 3-4 lined up hain.
aimmyangle thumbnail
Yeah i will postpon this weekend