new case

kichuZZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Dev got new case to solve.  Mehek is searching pen drive and got a doubt that dhwani got it. I'm done with that video truth. Mehek at least tell the viewers the "truth".  Dev send a courier to Mumbai. May be for mehek it looks like narvekar will get it.  I didn't enjoy kinjal - narvekar scene because of narvekar. Dhwani was at her childish attitude as usual and will get into trouble tomorrow.  I hate narvekar for being very rude to kinjal in precap. Poor girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode. Dev solving a case like this was justified. Aapa lost her memory for 48 hrs so her telling Mehek abt Dhwani and pen drive looked stupid. Even I am not liking Narvekar for treating Kinjal so badly. Wat has gotten into him man, He needs to rethink wat he is doing. Dhwani will be saved by Dev so I am not worried for her at all
zaniax thumbnail
They are making a mess out of the show! Why waste time on new cases when SO much is left to be revealed? Now I have a feeling tht Dev will die in the end hence they aren't bothered abt closing loopholes. I'm least interested in immature Dhwani..even Kinjal the side character is much better than her. Now she'll get kidnaped again and pen drive will be lost and btw how many times ppl will get kidnaped? 🥱
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

I liked today's episode. Dev solving a case like this was justified. Aapa lost her memory for 48 hrs so her telling Mehek abt Dhwani and pen drive looked stupid. Even I am not liking Narvekar for treating Kinjal so badly. Wat has gotten into him man, He needs to rethink wat he is doing. Dhwani will be saved by Dev so I am not worried for her at all

after zohra apa got out of danger dhwani asked abt pendrive . I think she was referring to that only. Somehow I have a feeling that dhwani won't captured by that killer. May be saved before that
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaniax

They are making a mess out of the show! Why waste time on new cases when SO much is left to be revealed? Now I have a feeling tht Dev will die in the end hence they aren't bothered abt closing loopholes. I'm least interested in immature Dhwani..even Kinjal the side character is much better than her. Now she'll get kidnaped again and pen drive will be lost and btw how many times ppl will get kidnaped? 🥱

I thought abt Dev dieing possibility too. It's very much possible. I don't understand the dragging of it when they already know ther is only few episodes left. Atleast cover some back story if not completely. Dhwani's immaturity and childish behavior is what i dislike. Narverkar is not guilty abt his wrong doings. I think he will only leave Dev free if he get to know mehek was not planned meera's death.
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This will not be a long case. The policeman is having some doubts on Dev. In the precap the driver was looking at a girl. I hope this time Dhwani managed to save herself. Even I'm not liking the way they are showing Dhwani. Since she came to know about the pendrive, there is nothing new about her. 

Kinjal fell for the wrong person again. She was feeling guilty because she feels that it's because of her that Narvekar was shot. Narvekar will not realise it is because of him that Kinjal had to go to that man.

The mail Dev sent will have a secret message. Even if Narvekar gets the letter he will not be able to decode it.
kichuZZZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Toulup

This will not be a long case. The policeman is having some doubts on Dev. In the precap the driver was looking at a girl. I hope this time Dhwani managed to save herself. Even I'm not liking the way they are showing Dhwani. Since she came to know about the pendrive, there is nothing new about her. 

Kinjal fell for the wrong person again. She was feeling guilty because she feels that it's because of her that Narvekar was shot. Narvekar will not realise it is because of him that Kinjal had to go to that man.

The mail Dev sent will have a secret message. Even if Narvekar gets the letter he will not be able to decode it.

agree with kinjal narvekar part. The honest police officer is so blinded by revenge nd go to any extend to get his way. Within 2 days 180 degree turn in his character.