Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Find out what went wrong and how it got sorted! Read on...

Everybody knows Ranveer Singh doesn't have a guard when it comes to saying things and sometimes while some find it endearing that the actor is upfront and open about things, some tend to not like the nature. Well, a few years ago during the time of Goliyon Ki Raasleela... Ram Leela, the actor wouldn't stop gushing about his fan boy status for actress Kareena Kapoor Khan and how excited he was to work with her. Well, that clearly went for a toss when Bebo opted out of the film citing personal reasons. In fact, when he was asked about Kareena, the Bajirao Mastani actor said, "Now I don't feel that rush of excitement (for her). My feelings have waned. I've grown up. I was effusive about my admiration, but I didn't do anything wrong. It came and bit me in the face. People really judge you."

Quite an indication that the actor decided to lift up a guard when talking about things in public and with people. Well, with all this going on, Ranveer and Bebo never crossed paths, of course as they never had a reason to. But recently, Bajirao's bro, Arjun decided to get the two actors together at Lucknow. The Tevar actor brought Kareena and Ranveer together so they can get acquainted! Aww! Arjun, you're the cutest. And, what followed post was their selfie together that has stormed the likes of their fans. Good job there Arjun! Truly a bro, you are (Yoda style)!

https://www.google.mv/amp/s/www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/ranveer-singh-and-kareena-kapoor-khan-patch-up-courtesy-arjun-kapoor/amp/

Edited by Mlisaa - 5 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

@zara- I don't take screenshots of posts I have read over the years but I have certainly read all of the above on this forum. Sonam not acknowledging him before is something I have read multiple times here. You are of course free to disagree cos my post had nothing to do with you or a specific person's opinion πŸ˜†

@TM- That's because they don't mean most of it. Ranbir and Kareena have a common mantra. Praise anyone you are currently working with to the skies. Even if its someone as abysmal as Nargis πŸ˜† All actors do this during promotions. These two just go overboard with it. I don't think they even realise how phoney it sounds πŸ˜†

i mean i havent read any news or articles about sonams family disliking him or virat being jealous of him, on this forum ofcourse some people hav extreme views and start imagining things

and sonam not acknowledging him wen he made his debut probably has to do with the fact that she wasnt very close to him, yes thier families are distantly related but i dont think ranveer and sonam were ever friends or even considered each other bro and sis, but yeh i dont think her or her family ever hated him, they just werent very close 
Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mlisaa

Everybody knows Ranveer Singh doesn't have a guard when it comes to saying things and sometimes while some find it endearing that the actor is upfront and open about things, some tend to not like the nature. Well, a few years ago during the time of Goliyon Ki Raasleela... Ram Leela, the actor wouldn't stop gushing about his fan boy status for actress Kareena Kapoor Khan and how excited he was to work with her. Well, that clearly went for a toss when Bebo opted out of the film citing personal reasons. In fact, when he was asked about Kareena, the Bajirao Mastani actor said, "Now I don't feel that rush of excitement (for her). My feelings have waned. I've grown up. I was effusive about my admiration, but I didn't do anything wrong. It came and bit me in the face. People really judge you."

Quite an indication that the actor decided to lift up a guard when talking about things in public and with people. Well, with all this going on, Ranveer and Bebo never crossed paths, of course as they never had a reason to. But recently, Bajirao's bro, Arjun decided to get the two actors together at Lucknow. The Tevar actor brought Kareena and Ranveer together so they can get acquainted! Aww! Arjun, you're the cutest. And, what followed post was their selfie together that has stormed the likes of their fans. Good job there Arjun! Truly a bro, you are (Yoda style)!

i guess rs was upset wen kareena left the film, which is understandable, he was really happy and excited to star with her and then for her to suddenly leave, it wud upset any costar, but glad they can get past all that and hav a better understanding of each other 

anyway that is all in the past, it was destined for deepika to play Leela and she played the role perfectly! her and ranveer were best match for each other in the film :)

Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

@TM- That's because they don't mean most of it. Ranbir and Kareena have a common mantra. Praise anyone you are currently working with to the skies. Even if its someone as abysmal as Nargis πŸ˜† All actors do this during promotions. These two just go overboard with it. I don't think they even realise how phoney it sounds πŸ˜†

How can they not?!!πŸ˜†
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mlisaa

https://www.google.mv/amp/s/www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/ranveer-singh-and-kareena-kapoor-khan-patch-up-courtesy-arjun-kapoor/amp/

And I'm sorry if my post made it look like Kareena left RL because of RS. That was not my intention at all. 

Bebo always wanted to work with SLB. She was even look tested for Devdas and replaced.  So whoever the hero of the  SLB movie was she would have agreed. This was what she said in a 2002 interview (link below).  

https://www.google.mv/amp/s/m.filmfare.com/interviews/kareena-kapoors-2002-interview-where-she-talks-about-her-rapport-with-bipasha-basu-ameesha-patel-and-preity-zinta-12852.amp

The issue between Bebo and RS  was never about RamLeela. The article I shared summarised the issue between them.

Edited by Mlisaa - 5 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

How can they not?!!πŸ˜†

They probably do but don't really care. I mean Ranbir called Nargis the best actress he has worked with during Rockstar and KJo the best actor ever during BV. He said Anushka is perfect for Parveen Babi biopic cos she is amazing and repeated the same line for Alia recently. Kareena is just as bad. Taimur and Samara are probably the only ones who take their compliments seriously at this point πŸ€£
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Because they're probably the only ones who she actually means them about. πŸ˜† Not to mention Sara. I feel like K3 loves Sara.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

This has been going on for years now  πŸ˜†  Going by some of the narratives, you'd think Ranveer is the Gopi bahu of Bollywood. His girlfriend tortures him. His cousin Sonam and her family hated him. Bitchy clique of KJo mocked him. Anushka abused him. Virat is jealous of him. Ranbir loathes him. Salman wanted to break a chair on his head. Basically the whole of Bollywood did atyachar on Ranveer while he silently took it all. And now everyone is fighting for his attention after he became successful πŸ˜†

I want Ranveer's biopicπŸ˜†