Kaisa Hai Naseeban (ARY) Muneeb Butt , Ramsha Khan

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everybody. 😊

Hip:

we wanted to know more, so we got in touch with Muneeb and this is what he revealed to us about his upcoming drama Mangharat.

"Besides myself the cast includes Ramsha Khan, Uzma Gillani who will play my mother and others including Waseem Abbas, Farah Shah and Nida Mumtaz," he said.

Muneeb has previously worked with director Ahmed Bhatti in Ghairat and this will be the second time the duo will unite in a script penned down by Samina Ejaz.

Talking about his role in the drama, Muneeb said, "I did this character to bring versatility in my portfolio as it has always been a conscious effort on my part to try and do something different which will allow me to perform to my full potential as well as learn something new along the way."

Adding further he said, "Having played positive yet different roles, I chose this character because he is quite challenging as it is a negative character and he's an aggressive man. This is something which I have never done before."

"The story is based on marital abuse, after the wedding how men become hard on their wives is what it will be revolving around. It is a very interesting play," talking a bit more about the theme, the actor revealed.

The team of the drama is all set to fly to Malaysia, immediately after Eid ul Azha, to began the shoot. Whereas we are excitedly waiting for the drama to go on-air so we see our favorite Muneeb in an entirely new avatar!

Edited by awida - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
you beat me again 😆
ugh why muneeb
awida thumbnail
Yes . I did.😆
I wonder why! coz nothing interests me about this drama, not the story , nor the actors. I hope they picturize Malysia beautifully. ðŸ˜Š
awida thumbnail
Hip :
Ramsha will be seen playing lead role alongside Muneeb Butt and Uzma Gilani. As innocent as she looks, the protagonist Mariam' she's playing in this drama seems to be a naive and an ingenuous girl who will end up getting married to the wrong kind of guy.
Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ewww, I want to see stories about love after marriage but all the channels are playing more and more stories about abuse and pain after marriage.
awida thumbnail

OY happen to get a quick chat with Ramsha about her role in upcoming series Manghart, on asking about her character. She revealed, "I'm playing Marium, who is a very loving sister and a daughter, she's very innocent and gradually becomes mature and assertive as the story progresses.

On asking upon, about the story of the drama, OY came to know that this drama Mangharat is based on three true stories. And it mainly focuses on how parents get their daughters married to boys and families settled abroad and how the old saying goes All that glitters, is not gold' comes into perspective eventually.

This drama series is written by Samina Ijaz and directed by Ahmed Bhatti, who has also directed hit series naming Ghairat, Qurban, Baydardi.

The other star cast includes Uzma Gilani, Waseem Abbas, Farah Shah, Nida Mumtaz, Muneeb Butt, Shehzeen Rahat, Farhan Malhi, Agha Mustafa and Anumta.

We asked Ramsha, why she chooses to play this particular character of Marium' in the play.  She replied, "Because it highlights one of the things that's been and is still happening in our society, I don't think people have shed light on this issue for the longest time yet. The character has its journey, how she gets betrayed, and then stands up for herself and her family over a period of time.

Edited by awida - 5 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
hope its not like tumhari marium
awida thumbnail
Name changed to : Kaisa Hai Naseeban. first promo is out:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLivA937LG4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
MochaQueen thumbnail
its naseeba not naseeban lol
and ewww such a peindu title
loved mangharat more
awida thumbnail
They wrote Naseeban in Urdu. and in the English title  too, I just copied it!