Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mango_pudding1

@music_lover36 - I also wonder if nandini is truly in love with kunal or just on a rebound. she went through a traumatic time. someone showed her kindness and it has turned into love.

as for kunal, it is not about whether mauli is a bad wife but his kindness and soft corner has turned into affection/concern and now love. during the dance, he all of a sudden realized that she was a woman.

in most dramas where the guy ends up leaving his wife, she is always shown as this bad person who was trying to steal from the family or some nonsense like that. the wife is a sort of vamp/villain character.

here mauli is actually a good person but she is quite bossy. is being bossy a flaw? it actually depends on the person. the fight about the electrician -- kunal said she was making him feel small. it may have been something he felt before but never expressed. for him, her making the decisions and expecting him to follow might have felt like she was not giving him respect.

whereas for another man with a very independent personality, it might be interpreted as a good wife, someone who lessens the burden. that kind of personality would hate someone like nandini and find her too clingy and exhausting. so really, it depends on the need of the person.

the problem is that we are often not aware of our needs and find it difficult to express or articulate them. we could argue that if this was a problem, kunal should have expressed it earlier but it may be that before nandini came into his life, he didn't know that he needed to express his protective instinct and feel that he was respected. it may not have even struck him and it may have been something he was vaguely unhappy about but just adjusted...

This is such a great point!!! This is what compatibility is all about. There are no perfect people only 2 people who are perfect/good fit for each other.

But I just wish they showed problems in their dynamic BEFORE Nandini's entry. They have been married for YEARS and seem to have a lovely courtship and fantastic marriage prior to ms. Nanadini.

Right now it just seems that Kunal is deliberately setting off on Mauli for small small things because hes frustrated he cant be with his newfound "love Nandini. Its just doesn't seem organic. And just comes off as a way to justfy them as a couple. Very convenient.
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine333

This is such a great point!!! This is what compatibility is all about. There are no perfect people only 2 people who are perfect/good fit for each other.

But I just wish they showed problems in their dynamic BEFORE Nandini's entry. They have been married for YEARS and seem to have a lovely courtship and fantastic marriage prior to ms. Nanadini.

Right now it just seems that Kunal is deliberately setting off on Mauli for small small things because hes frustrated he cant be with his newfound "love Nandini. Its just doesn't seem organic. And just comes off as a way to justfy them as a couple. Very convenient.

I do not think this is a true statement. They have shown Kunal blowing up on Mauli before Nandini came and after Nandini came into the their life for e.g: when she had to go to clinic on Saturday or go to work during their intimate moment, when she used to drag Nandini in their "me" time and it has always been when he did not get his way despite him insisting on it multiple times. Mauli was able to appease him everytime as she knew she was wrong. So this time also was the same, the only thing  different was Mauli could not understand his frustration or anger as unknown to her it was because of Nandini leaving. Kunal knew he was wrong this time and he apologized. 

I also do not think that he finds anything wrong in their marriage or he blames Mauli at this time . As time passes, and if Nandini and Kunal start spending more quality time instead of the silent communication, he might start comparing them and may be he will find Mauli to be more his partner or Nandini, that only CVs know at this moment. But if and ever this comes out, he will be the only one who will take the whole responsibility for it. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surabhi01

jiggy u have tell sivaaye Ghar chodne ke elwa khuch aur aisa kiya nahi hai Jo control feelings.may u tell me control feelings karne ke liye aur kya Nandini ko karna chahiye

kya Nandini ko India ke Bahar chale jaana chahiye ya phir koi ashram join kar Lena chahiye aur duniya se sanyaas le Lena chahiye?? ya phir aankhon mein Patti bandh ke ghumta chahiye

U want to know what a person should do to overcome feelings in my POV??? Ok let me tell u according to my experience... But these aren't standard procedures and don't apply to anyone...😆 The writer designs N and K's characters and she will decide how they will do that... Mai writer nahi hun but I have a right to interpret things based on actions I see..

1. Leave leave leave as fast as u can if u feel u r about to embark on a wrong path due to someone which will hurt others ( read parents, friends, colleagues, relatives ) who love u...
2. Break all kinds of contact with the person.. Block her/him (And by this I don't mean build a wall in physical terms 🤣 but rather breaking communication lines)
3. Concentrate on some activities which will utilise your time (read books other than romantic tragedies 😆😆)... Develop new hobbies, volunter in social services, spend time with grandparents etc... Basically do everything that uses up ur 24 hrs..
4. Avoid romantic movies, serials, series etc for some time... Nahin to har jaga jaga apna dukh fut fut ke bahar aayega...
5. Avoid places that remind u of her/him.. Or maybe visit those places and make new memories with your loved ones...

And for the record I haven't been able to comprehend till now how they developed these feelings in 1st place, so bhagwan jaane ( ya fie destiny or baba jaane ) kaise feelings aa aayi aur kaise jayegi..
If someone ( read Kunal ) develops feelings for someone else inspite of having a gf/wife, then that is cheating for me. But some have argued no its not cheating till they end up in bed, ok its their POV...
I haven't been able to understand how you can develop feelings for your bestfriend's husband. But ppl have argued she was in a abusive relationship, she is on a rebound, she is confused about her emotions, she isn't planning and plotting to remove M from K's life, so she hasn't cheated yet. Ok again their POV.. But for me having such feelings in itself is cheating and I am allowed to have my POV. 
I haven't gone through whatever N had to go through in her 7 yrs of abusive mrg, so I don't know how ppl behave after that and thatswhy I don't know how she developed those feelings im the 1st place.

Aisa kab maine bola ki chod de wo India?? Itna bada desh, 1.3 crore log rehte h, mai kaun hoti hun kisiko bolne wali wo kahan jaaye. Ashram, dunia se sanyas??? 😆😆
On a serious note DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!!!!!
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
1 st point u suggest to leave . to control feelings. .so Nandini has already leave house . she is orphan   and she has cha-cha Chachi who do not treat properly to her

2 point u told break all contacts .is it such possible. in order to break contact from Kunal fully .then Nandini will have to break contact from mauli .aisi to nahi ho sakta ki Nandini mauli se mile aur Kunal se bilkul baat Na Kare . if Nandini come to house of mauli then is it possible that Nandini will not speak two words to Kunal ?

when we go to some guest house don't we speak to wife, husband and if we talk to wife , husband that means our feelings r not our co
ntrol?? really if this way of controlling feelings .then no wife will go to another wife home because if their

husbands talk to other wife then their feelings will be out of control .

and u said break all communication line .is it possible to break all communication lines . suppose mauli phone is out of reach and emergency come then whom she will contact ? .in Mumbai Nandini don't know except Malhotra family

3 u have said to control feelings develop hobbies .so let me remind u she has already developed hobbies like cooking . remember she love to cook even when she was staying at rajdeep house .

waise Jo hobbies develop karte hain unki feelings kabhi out of control nahi hoti .i did not know .this most funny logic u gave

4 th u suggest avoid movie   romantic serial .in this world most of people watch romantic movies to kya woh sub control ke feelings ke Bahar ho jaate hain ? ? and u want to say bus khuch Dino tuk   romantic movies nahi dekhne se   Nandini feelings control mein rahegi.uske Baad movie dekhi to uski feelings out of control nahi hogi

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SummerRain7

Kunal's feelings for Nandini does come across as random. 

But if you have observed, makers have deliberately shown Mauli and Nandini with polar opposite personalities. Mauli is practical,  whereas Nandini is emotional, Mauli is bubbly and outgoing, while Nandini is silent and soft-spoken. Nandini is also traditional, which Mauli is not. Nandini also has this sensitivity towards other people's feelings, and Mauli herself  keeps saying that Kunal would like Nanidni's choices and would have liked Nandini too, had he met her first. So somewhere they are trying to tell us that Kunal finds a connect with her as a person, but with them rushing through that phase they have failed to impress it upon us more effectively.  

Plus, the butchering to Kunal's character is off-putting. The guy  had one night of guilt and now nothing. But I know he will come back to reality soon.  

this remind me of cocktail, where the guy goes with the desi girl because she is desi well.
surabhi01 thumbnail
u said avoid place which can remind of Kunal .is it possible . suppose she has work there .so she should not go there for complete work other wise Nandini feelings Will be out of control if she go to place

and moreover Nandini should not go to bank
because in bank can also remind Kunal because once upon time Kunal went back with her in order to operate locker for her .so.she should not go to bank to take out money , she should not go to temple once again   because these places will remind Kunal and Nandini feelings Will be out of control

thanks for funny suggestions for controlling feelings .I have heartily laugh

how can Kunal develop feelings
how can I answer .hmm I think u should ask Kunal he will give u right answer how can he developed feelings for Nandini

ab is forums sub ke ek jaise pov to nahi ho sakte nahi na

and for Nandini how can she developed feelings for Kunal then I will suggest u watch silsila badlete rishton ka daily Monday to Friday from 1020 pm only on colors or watch in repeat episode in voot then u will know answer why she developed feelings

btw   har koi serial ek Angle se nahi dekhta hai .sub dekhne ka nazaria.alag alag hota hai

when did I told that u r saying Nandini should leave India .I am asking suggestions from u how to control feelings

lastly note also u don't put word in my mouth Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
waise mane to.sirf Nandini aur Kunal ke liye pooocha tha tumne to poore world ke liye suggestions de Diya how to control feelings
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Since u like selectively reading my posts, let me state few facts again
1. I said I haven't been able to comprehend how K and N developed feelings. U r saying it is being shown in the show. Then let me make it clear to you the interactions shown between them before they realised feelings ( which is not  love according to  u ) aren't really appealing to my senses as basis of developing feelings ( which is not love according to u). 

I specifically mentioned I can't think as N since I haven't been in a 7 yrs abusive relationship and I don't know how such victims behave, how they develop feelings ( which is not love according to u ). 

As for K, he was living a pretty much normal life and how he developed feelings ( which is not love according to u ) is still a mystery for me..

You have been able to understand how they developed feelings ( which isn't love according to u ) by watching the serial, they its very nice, but I haven't been able to!!!

2. As for avoiding/removing feelings, u are right I gave a generalised opinion but I wasn't talking for the entire world!!! I specifically mentioned in the starting these aren't standard procedures and I don't know how K and N are going to do that, its the writer's prerogative. But I am entitled to draw my deductions from the activities on the screen as a viewer!!! 

3.Everything I mentioned, u used that in N's case and tried to prove that its not applicable. PLZ TELL ME WHERE HAVE I STATED THESE ARE THE TECHNIQUES N SHOULD USE..

4.Well u forgot K completely, the character developing uncomprehendable feelings and doing unfathomable actions.. He keeps on pretending and pretending!! 
Pretend to viewers that he is trying to control feelings. But the 1st sign he sees in N's behaviour, he goes behind her for a confession!!! 
Pretend to himself that he is staying away from home not to hurt anyone.. Oops he started doing that after promising N, that simply means he is doing that not to make N uncomfortable, baaki kisike pe koi ehsan nahi tha balki puri family ko tension de raha tha!!! Then the entire drama falls apart when he says to N ' acha hota agar koi rok leta'... Oops again he was doing all this to get her attention!!!!
Promise N to find a house for her and next day he gets a house for her!! Viewers think acha finally this guy is trying to control himself.. N thinks same.. Oops he planted a glitch, deliberately not call the electrician!! So again pretending with viewers, N and himself!!!
Pray tell me when this guy has really tried to do something?? And plz don't mention that phone call where he tried to say no when M requested him to help N.. He could have easily put his foot down and given a plausible reason to avoid going there when he knows he can't control his feelings ( which is not love according to u ).. Uske baad wale din jhagda kar sakta h jab jhut pakda jaane wale tha but M ko mana nahi kar sakta tha jab wo N ke ghar jaane ko boli!!!

5. As for leaving India, sanyas and everything else I didn't say that, u asked me should N do that and deliberately tried to make-up statements which I have never used in my posts to feel offensive...

6. Let me give you a recap of our interaction under this thread
a)I said I feel they are using long eyelocks, subtle hints and night talks to show their EMZ..
b)U said these aren't eyelocks, they are having conversations through eyes..
c)I restated that they are using these to potray love through these activities and not controlling feelings.. Except N's decision to leave house, they haven't done anything else to control these feeling..
d)U took offense to my using word LOVE and QUESTIONED ME REGARDING N'S DECISION TO LEAVE HOUSE WHICH I HAD ALREADY MENTIONED!!!!!!
e)I agreed to use FEELINGS not LOVE!!! I told u that I HAVE ALREADY MENTIONED N'S LEAVING HOUSE!!!
f)U again told I had used the word LOVE (the forbidden word 😆)
g)I again told u that I have talked about N's leaving house and thus there is no need to question me regarding same!!!!
I again agreed not to use the word LOVE and renamed it as UNNAMED FEELINGS!!!! 😆😆
h)U asked me what should N do??
Nd invented statements like leaving India, ashram, sanyas, aankhon main patti etc which I never spoke about!!! 👏👏👏
i)I said its the writer's prerogative to decide how N and K(again u missed this guy's name) how they will behave.. But as a viewer I can interpret their actions.. I specifically mentioned these are my techniques and aren't some standard procedures to be applied universally.. I ALSO SAID I HAVEN'T GONE THROUGH WHAT N FACED, SO I DON'T KNOW HOW SUCH PPL BEHAVE, HOW THEY DEVELOP FEELINGS AND HOW THEY SHOULD OVERCOME THEM!!!
j)But u ignored everything, applied it to her and said not applicable when I have already said nahi pata abused victims kaise behave karte h!!!!👏👏

ITNA TO MAI SAMAJH GAYI JO CHEEZ MAI ALREADY BOL CHUKI HUN, WO Q NAHI BOLA PUCHTE HO!!! AUR JO MAINE NAHI KAHA, WO Q KAHA PUCHTE HO!!!! AUR JO MAI ALREADY KEH CHUKI HUN KI SABKE LIYE APPLICABLE NAHI HAI, USKO N PE APPLY KARKE BOLTE HO NOT APPLICABLE!!! 👏
surabhi01 thumbnail
I have ask u what other way Nandini can control feelings apart from leaving house . and u have given such complicated answers that how can they develop feelings Kunal is pretending

how can I answer how can they develop feelings . I am not sitting in mind of Nandini and Kunal that I know answer how can they develop feelings

except watching show what should be answered of this

may be if u watch show then u will know answer how can they develop feelings

btw I think u read my post in between lines

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I have ask u what other way Nandini can control feelings apart from leaving house . and u have given such complicated answers that how can they develop feelings Kunal is pretending

how can I answer how can they develop feelings . I am not sitting in mind of Nandini and Kunal that I know answer how can they develop feelings

except watching show what should be answered of this

may be if u watch show then u will know answer how can they develop feelings

btw I think u read my post in between lines

I didn't ask you how they developed feelings... I said I haven't been able to comprehend how they developed feelings!!! Both are absolutely different things..
U said me if I watch the serial I will come to know... Except skipping KN scenes after baba realisation, I have watched everything else and I am still unable to understand!!! And plz don't tell me they developed it after baba scene!!! 😆😆😆
There was no indication of K's feelings before rain dance... Uske baad kya hua destiny ko pata h!!!!
N was happy seeing MK when they were tying that loveband or something!! No indication of feelings!! Ek do scenes baad baba aa gaye and she realised her feelings for K!!!!
Isiliye I said I haven't been able to fathom how they developed feelings in 1st place, I wasn't asking u!!!!
I have again told the writer knows kaise wo apne feelings ko control karenge ya phir jo v hoga!! Writers gave their feelings, realisation everything!!! They will know how to take their story forward...
Ab jab mujhe ye samajh nahi aa raha ki feelings aayi kaise, mai kaise bataun wo feelings control kaise kare??????

I didn't give any complicated answers. Bada he straight forward tha.. I felt K is really not trying to control his feelings, he is just pretending to do so.. Consciously or subconsciously his activities had the following aims- N's comfort, N's attention, N's promise, stop N from leaving etc..So these don't really appear to me as his commitment to reduce his feelings...