Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: K6W2B7FXDGUHOMLO
Bekar review h bilkul.
Jis insaan KO ambhikumar KO death Dene ka tareeka hi sadistic nhi LGA.. Us se aur kya hi kahun me... Aapto bilkul deewano Jese fan ho Alex ke, jise uski har thing sahi and puru and his side Ki sab cheez glt lgti h.. Hehhehe.Jab puru ne sneak attack kiya to glt (jabki usne Alex KO inform krvaya tha) and jab Alex kare to waah waahi... Bhyii ky baat h.. Claps..
Originally posted by: luckySnow
Yeah because I like Alexander and don't like Puru and gang 😛 meri marji...😉 Haan I don't find it sadistic at all...my opinion😛 there are many in India who like Alexander more...one can't force on anyone ...all have their own choices 😛
Originally posted by: PCBEUP6V4ZLWIJ5U
Haha.. Dats Wat m saying dear😛. Your reviews are always full of partiality😆.I think Alexander is your idol.. Is he😕??
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hey !
You are right abt ambhikumar thing. ..it wasnt sadistic...he deserved it. Daal Badlu 👎🏼Laachi is boring I still didn't understand her point. ..if she was really strong independent woman as they say...then why was her whole behavior during Sumer's case trial so contradicting?..😕...I fast fwd not only hers but also whole pr clans scenes... especially Anusuya's 😆 expect the ones where oly is shown otherwise it's too boring for my taste .I shipped Roxanne Alexander even b4 they started their track.. though she was shown as a brat here she suits him any way better than Barsine.I really hope she realises how much he loves her to show her his vulnerable State too and that he IS capable of loving passionately as he does and not a cold blooded murderer as I guess she thinks of himAnd yeah ! I too wish he remains one woman man.Btw wht was chanakya doing ? Black magic ? 😕 Gosh!that man is so talented😆
Originally posted by: luckySnow
I will talk mostly about only Alexander because Baki Gaye tel Laine for me...I don't care for anyone else...olympias was behosh so can't write about her ...
So finally watched all episode...lalchi scenes I fast forwarded immediately...This is the closest Sony Alexander got to realone .He was shown shrewd, fast and emotional...Rohit purohit was brilliant in every scene. I don't find that ambi Kumar scene any sadistic that kid was playing with fire, trying to play a double agent hence deserved to die... Also who say Alexander disrespected his mother...I watched the episode he was good to her. For sure Alexander can't be sanskari like porus...So that episode was great...especially ending...Then his reaction to his mother being kidnapped was amazing. Tearful Alexander was just majestic. Roxana was also good. I like the actress alot...she is better than that panauti unhygienic Barsine...Hope CVS will keep Alexander one woman man...😊Now Chankya Mr sanskari kidnapper is all worried about olympias and Alexander ...his ganja gang is with him...they are trying to clean Olly soul...I don't want salwar suit or sarree wali Olly at all🤢 I vomit on this thought ...Anusuya ko behosh hi rakhte das bees episode to acha hota🥱 lachi Ka to role sabse irritating hai...I like Bamini .hasti is also good now...Hephestion is ok. Ambiraj is good actor...Finally Cleitus 😆 woh aab lag Raha hai ke khaa jayega sabko...