The show looses the charm

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am really missing Nirvay wadhwa as kalasur because he was the USP of this show.He managed to retain the thrill along with it's fast paced and intetesting story..I believe many viewers will admit here that aftrr the story,it was Nirvay's acting as Kalasur which make us hooked to the show.But as soon as they started showing the love story keeping kalasur aside the show loses charm for me.Now only Daljit remain's as an attraction due to the 180 degree turn to her character and her brilliant acting.But now she also looked dragged.hope she become powerful again and do something intetesting..
Lastly once again i am not interested in the lovey dovey story of raj-gauri and my favourite kalasur should be back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry to say that Tantrik or kalasur voice and appearance everything is cring inducing .I am changing the channel because of his voice🥱.i am liking dalijit and karishma scenes only.Vivek dahiya should buck up his acting in Raj-gauri scenes.Karishma is doing well but vivek is struggling to show even simple expressions or eye locks.Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Majaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Sorry to say that Tantrik or kalasur voice and appearance everything is cring inducing .I am changing the channel because of his voice🥱.i am liking dalijit and karishma scenes only.Vivek dahiya should buck up his acting in Raj-gauri scenes.Karishma is doing well but vivek is struggling to show even simple expressions or eye locks.

Ya even for me too it looks cringeworthy now.Earlier it was not like that..I have full faith that the storyline has been changed because earlier Kalasur was not shouting gauri..gauri day and night..it was only after he came out as a whole body..even after that to some time he tried to hurt gauri because panditji saved gauri..all of a sudden he started chanting gauri jaap and story takes a new turn..

Daljit is now becoming the main attraction of the show..both characterwise and acting wise. Her character takes a complete U turn and Daljit is nailing it.Suddenly Daljit become the new villain and kalasur is pushed to backside.I am not at all liking Vivek's character and his acting..His only role is to shout, shout and overreact..Karishma is natural.even i love dharam and Sunit is natural but his role is also cut down to a sidey. Hope his character get attention and Sumit get to perform what he deserves.
swetha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kalasur effect has deprieved so badly that now Karuna does not care about him, openly challenges him, taunts him
M glad they retained karuna...its fun watching her...
Majaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha2010

Kalasur effect has deprieved so badly that now Karuna does not care about him, openly challenges him, taunts him

M glad they retained karuna...its fun watching her...

Ya now he is just naam ka tantrik reh gaya..karuna taunting him was the last blow on his grave.It was an insult to the show's USP according to me.Earier he used to be so terrible.

Ya i am also enjoying karuna a lot..she is more entertaining than the leads.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
LMAO NO 
it's the love story that works.

Tantrum Tantrik is so cringey what acting u toking about2bro