Bepannah, My thoughts, The game is on!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 112. 21.8.18  The game is on !

For me there is a clear sense of games being played. The hide and seek game between Sakshi and Anjana continues. Which guy gets Zoya is full on.

For me the opening imagery is impressive. Under cover of the dark night both pleasant and life threatening activities happen. Frustrating actions happen too, to show evil is stubborn and hard to exterminate. While Sakshi bangs on the inside of the boot of the car, Aditya treks upwards on the  hill well away from her. Delay   in Anjana's mask to be pulled off! drags on. Even Arjun who  stumbles across some strange scuffle in his mothers bathroom, blood stains, works his way to the medicare.    Yet fails to find out his mothers whole truth. But have to say Arjun senses unease  at his mother missing. So really his suspicions are raised.

Sahshi is released from the boot of the car by some passing by woman. Only so she can survive a bit longer. It's a pity for Sakshi calling the police is less significant.. perhaps she thinks Anjana will buy her way out from the law. Besides her aim is to let Arjun and Aditya  know about their mother.

The light drizzle. All three Adi ,Zoya, Arshad  covered by their own umbrella shows. All three have their own agendas.  Arshad takes Zoya to the top of the world to show her, that she means the world to him. Have to say Arshad is no time waster, adheres to his game plan of wooing Zoya. That he brings her to this particular view point of the glittering Mumbai at night ..goes to show his earnestness in fighting for her hand ,from Adi. Arshad appeals to her finer and nostalgic senses. Taps gentle chords which certainly make an impact on Zoya.

The three of them on top of the world shows friendly opposition between the suitors wooing for Zoya's hand. The scenes are cleverly shot. At times Adi is seen between Arshad and Zoya. Other times Arshad stands between Zoya and Adi. Yet Zoya continues to occupy the central position between Arshad and Adi. Although Zoya seems to be aware of the slight aversion Adi has towards Arshad.  I still find her attitude very cordial and supportive towards both.  But then again, its amusing to see that as much as Arshad tries to strike the right cords with Zoya.. Zoya time and again draws  Adi into the  scenario Arshad intended between them two . Adi too lauds  Arshad s effort. That being a foreigner he still manages to pick the best panoramic view of his Mumbai.  Its almost as if Adi seems to be saying in the whole wide world , he comes and picks on the woman who is his first love! The colours of the umbrella's the trio hold up as rain cover  are interesting in themselves. Adi's is black, representative of how the world sees him as a black sheep of the Hooda family. Zoya's red canopy, speaks of the passion she arouses in her two keen suitors. Arshad s displaced camouflaged army style pattern ,speaks of his  militant role of contending for Zoya's hand. how he  blends in with circumstance and events and woos Zoya . His true intensions gracious or ungracious are hard to pin point as he emerges into situations, as and when to suit himself. Hard to distinguish..

Adi's black coffee with crisps scene is the final scene that spontaneously forces Arshad, to admit that  Adi is not just  some client of Zoya but  Zoya's friend. I recall the moment when Arshad was first introduced to  Adi.. he had quizzically called Adi Zoya's friend. But Waseem had  intervened and dismissively  stated ,Adi was Zoya's client. Well today atop the hill Arshad begins to get an idea that there is history between Adi and Zoya , which he will have to erase, to begin his new chapter. Their interaction seemed pretty civilized and fair. Adi's final accolade to Zoya before Arshad that all the  worth that can be seen within him as  client, friend or foe.. is all courtesy of Zoya. The comment shows Adi's humility in admitting to his shortcomings and Zoya's positive influence in his life. Adi is telling her in Arshad's presence, she made a difference to his life. Adi also  throws the gauntlet  to Arshad.  That he will oppose him all the way from taking  Zoya's positive input out of  his life.  Adi gives Arshad the full on message in a dignified manner..the game for Zoya's hand is on.

Overall in this episode apart from, strange occurrences, uncanny sounds, fugitive on the run, predator on the loose! Scenic settings!  Adi ends up telling Zoya what she means to him. The beauty is, before he even comes to his final words. Zoya gives signs, Adi was missing. When he finally shows up , his presence  is welcomed by Zoya. Arshad has no other choice,but to tolerate Adi's company! All part of appeasing Zoya strategy. Funnily , it's Arshad  who ends up as the intruder between Zoya and Adi...  So I expect , any scenes that promote Arshad making passes at Zoya...will have Adi as if by magic!! ending up between them! making their twosome into a three some! hamlet53 22.8.18

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie the beauty was finally Adi dated Zoya right under the nose of Arshad. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Sorry for the short post. Bit tied up today.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@hammie the beauty was finally Adi dated Zoya right under the nose of Arshad. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Sorry for the short post. Bit tied up today.

helloo Shru...πŸ˜ƒ you read my post  is  boost for me... love hammmie
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful  post ...the episode was a one up tussle display ...Aditya was the uninvited thiird person ...and yet he became Zoya s date ...what is seen is sometimes not true ! 
a beautiful date of Adiya with coffee n chips ..nearby a glittering city lights setting ...this time Aditya had no tables laid out     ... no decorations like his previous attempt to confession night date ...the setting was natural and the planning was done unknowingly by a smart dr to lead towards this rendezvous of Adiya right under his nose ...
lovely writing cvs ...   ...    the lady was in senses this time and she was beaming to have Aditya in her presence ...Arshad had become The third man ...
...Aditya n Zoya s meeting in this Mussoorie like Mumbai was magical ...previously in Mussoorie there was the chase ...the sindoor ...when Adiya had met ...now here it was a pure bond of Adiya ... a comfortableness in their relationship in Arshad s presence in the open ...a  coffee date n on top of it  Aditya gave back to Arshad nicely n politely ...Arshad had tapped on Aditya s shoulder  to claim his dance partner ..n today Aditya was just amazing ...so unexpected he held the edge over Arshad ...Aditya s turning back on seeing Zoya happy with Arshad was so in tune with his selfless love for Zoya ...heartbroken he was ready to leave them together...but Zoya would not let him go from her life ...very symbolic .she called him n she was eager to share her happiness with aditya ...to share her Mussoorie moments with Aditya ...she may like her successes n beautiful life's moments but her every happiness is incomplete without having Aditya by her side ...  the very next moment ..    Aditya became a game changer by her innocent support n the way he was sarcastic with Arshad was a treat to watch ...
Firstly his coffee date with chips ...and Zoya s glowing face was showing Aditya s value in her life ...she was beaming on her second coffee date with Aditya ...and Waseem had asked her to take her time in returning back ...so with Waseem s permission , though for Arshad n with Arshad s planned detour Adiya were enjoying together ...

For Aditya Zoyas s smile n happiness is his only wish ...
.for Arshad it was a game to conquer Zoya ...Aditya s sarcastic remarks ...right ...you win one crore were bang on ...to show how for Arshad it is just a game to be won ...and then his saying wrong ! ...a polite way of replying to waseems calling him as just a client ! ...a good client a good friend n a good enemy ! ...and his acknowledgment of Zoya s influence in his life was the most amazing writing ...Aditya s veiled threat of no one can take him away from Zoyas life was not lost upon the smart n clever dr ...Arshad was smart in showing the lights ...humming a tune n pointing to their common tastes in walking ...
. but surprisingly the cvs had shown Aditya as smarter than Arshad ...loved Adiya s magical moments ...

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Hammie!
Wonderful post dear! Loved ur reference to d colors of d umbrella! Did not think abt it before!
I will.write what I wrote in shruthi's post:

The epi proved d point i have been saying and trying to calm people on twitter when they bash adi... That for him zoya's feelings r of utmost importance...d minute he feels she  would be happier with Arshad,he will back  down.. and it happened yesterday and it was so awesome to see it..
Zoya called him back...she kept silent while arshad went on how he 'knew' zoya would love this place and yada yada.. But the minute adi turned to leave, she called him & she told him what she thought abt it..and how happy it made it...

Then her telling adi u stay with me then I will be always happy cemented that.. she liked the view on top, but she enjoyed it coz adi was there!

Adi offered chips to only zoya, AdiYa ate them.. not once did they offer to Arshad coz well honestly they forgot There was a 3rd person with them...coffee & chips is their thing... just like the noodles that they feed to each other with their own hands..
Interesting thing that they did not go for eating noodles as zoya told adi. earlier but ate chips & had coffee..it was v sweet moment indeed!!

Arshad is there,will be there for some time amongst all the things which is THEIRS, but he wont be able to ruin d moment!

Also I felt that Adi's use of words dushman is kind of warning to Arshad to not take him lightly... I also loved the stress he gave on d word client..that I m not just zoya's client... exactly negating what waseem told arshad.. Adi well keep proving waseem wrong!

Arshad understood d bond between AdiYa...now will he keep trying to break d bond & keep Persuing zoya even though she is clearly happier with adi?
Or he will try to trigger her Realization? And bring Adiya closer? ..
His role is yet to be seen...it looked he was angry by d end of yesterday's epi... don't know. . maybe makers r keeping his character open.. which can go both ways as the story demands..

Also about Sakshi,
So madam ji DID KNOW that puja was carrying Yash's child!
The nerve of the woman to blame adi when the diary fiasco happened!

Not once did she mention that pooja was pregnant with yash child..she just blamed him for not understanding pooja when she was carrying Adi's child! And she made it look like that that was d only child in question...what ever adi did to pooja, he did not deserve to have his wife sleep with other man!! Aarrggghhh!! I fume just thinking about it!
The hypocrite woman! You did not deserve Adi's love then, you don't deserve his help now...

About the letter,how great it would be if waseem finds the letter,gives it to zoya thinking his "world's-best-daamad",Arshad has written it...and zoya looks at it and sees the word 'sukoon'...and understands it is Adi who has written it..not just by that word but the whole tone of d letter..it is sooo adi!!
How wonderful it would be and so ironic! Waseem would never ever give zoya adi's letter if his name was written on it...he would have torn it & thrown it away! But if he himself gives it, i will be so happy! Will do a mini-jingalala dance..

Edited by coolgal270 - 5 years ago
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! Hope you're doing better today!

A marvelous post! Loved what you said about the different colored umbrellas, hadn't noticed that!

It was clear from the ep that Aditya will leave if it means Zoya will be happy. But the fact that Zoya said always stay with me and I'll be happy' shows how her happiness only lies with him (and if he tries to leave she won't let him). She enjoyed that view because she was sharing it with Aditya.

I've been feeling this since last week eps but last night's ep solidified it for me, Arshad has made this a competition between him & Aditya with Zoya as the prize. That's why he keeps trying to one up Aditya. But the thing is for Aditya, Zoya's most definitely not some possession to be won over, and her happiness is what is most important for him which is why he was going to walk away until Zoya stopped him. In fact Aditya was magnanimous enough to congratulate Arshad in finding such a beautiful location despite being new to Mumbai. It had nothing to do with Zoya. Arshad made it about Zoya when he said I brought a smile to her face but you lit it up.'

Also Zoya doesn't need expensive or fancy things to make her happy but neither Waseem nor Yash and now Arshad understand that. Only Aditya does. Aditya sees that she's a simple girl with simple tastes. That's why he bought her a snow globe with a boy & girl in it symbolizing the two of them cuz he knew she would appreciate it and she did. Just like in last night's ep he knew that just coffee & chips would make her happy and they did.

I noticed how Zoya sounded excitable and enthusiastic speaking to Aditya whereas with Arshad she adopted a politer & more composed tone. Have to say it was quite amusing to see how the person who was supposed to be Zoya's date turned into the third wheel while the person who was supposed to be the third wheel turned into her actual date.πŸ˜†

P.S. you mentioned Penang, been there a while back, a very nice place indeed. In fact I am currently residing in Malaysia and suffering the humidity on a daily basis 😭.There is very much a world of difference between Singapore & Malaysia but both are lovely all the same. πŸ˜ƒ

Also totally agree with you that Aditya should threaten to leave, I am ready to book him on the next flight to Paris myself if I'm honest. Zoya seems to only realize his value when he's not around sadly. 

Thank you for the warm welcome back dear β€οΈ
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful as always❀️... hope u feel better soon dearπŸ€—
Adi's black coffee with crisps scene is the final scene that spontaneously forces Arshad, to admit that  Adi is not just  some client of Zoya but  Zoya's friend. I recall the moment when Arshad was first introduced to  Adi..

i loved how adi said em more than ur client and gave this look to arshad..🀣

the sakshi drama overall has finally come to an end.. the precap was shocking to be honest😲.. adi is gonna break πŸ’”
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

helloo mmπŸ˜ƒ lovely to hear from you

Beautiful  post ...the episode was a one up tussle display ...Aditya was the uninvited thiird person ...and yet he became Zoya s date ...what is seen is sometimes not true ! 
a beautiful date of Adiya with coffee n chips ..nearby a glittering city lights setting ...this time Aditya had no tables laid out     ... no decorations like his previous attempt to confession night date ...the setting was natural and the planning was done unknowingly by a smart dr to lead towards this rendezvous of Adiya right under his nose ...
lovely writing cvs ...   ...    the lady was in senses this time and she was beaming to have Aditya in her presence ...Arshad had become The third man ...
yes  it wasπŸ˜ƒ... just was put off by the predator/prey game being played in the background
...Aditya n Zoya s meeting in this Mussoorie like Mumbai was magical ...previously in Mussoorie there was the chase ...the sindoor ...when Adiya had met ...now here it was a pure bond of Adiya ... a comfortableness in their relationship in Arshad s presence in the open ...a  coffee date n on top of it  Aditya gave back to Arshad nicely n politely ...Arshad had tapped on Aditya s shoulder  to claim his dance partner ..n today Aditya was just amazing ...so unexpected he held the edge over Arshad ...Aditya s turning back on seeing Zoya happy with Arshad was so in tune with his selfless love for Zoya ...heartbroken he was ready to leave them together...but Zoya would not let him go from her life ...very symbolic .she called him n she was eager to share her happiness with aditya ...to share her Mussoorie moments with Aditya ...she may like her successes n beautiful life's moments but her every happiness is incomplete without having Aditya by her side ...  the very next moment ..    Aditya became a game changer by her innocent support n the way he was sarcastic with Arshad was a treat to watch ...
this is all very beautifully narrated .. gives the feeling of one unspoken bond of Adiya
Firstly his coffee date with chips ...and Zoya s glowing face was showing Aditya s value in her life ...she was beaming on her second coffee date with Aditya ...and Waseem had asked her to take her time in returning back ...so with Waseem s permission , though for Arshad n with Arshad s planned detour Adiya were enjoying together ...

πŸ˜†  little did Waseem  predict that Zoya would eventually  end up with the man meant for her
For Aditya Zoyas s smile n happiness is his only wish ...
.for Arshad it was a game to conquer Zoya ...Aditya s sarcastic remarks ...right ...you win one crore were bang on ...to show how for Arshad it is just a game to be won ...and then his saying wrong ! ...a polite way of replying to waseems calling him as just a client ! ...a good client a good friend n a good enemy ! ...and his acknowledgment of Zoya s influence in his life was the most amazing writing ...Aditya s veiled threat of no one can take him away from Zoyas life was not lost upon the smart n clever dr ...Arshad was smart in showing the lights ...humming a tune n pointing to their common tastes in walking ...
that tune was so cheekyπŸ˜†... he dreams of walking by her side for the rest of her life
. but surprisingly the cvs had shown Aditya as smarter than Arshad ...loved Adiya s magical moments ...
I think Aditya's saving grace lies in his sincerity.. he is as he claims to be..no wonder Zoya trusts him..   thanks for a super comment . much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Hi Hammie!   hello Sumi..πŸ˜ƒ lovely to hear from you

Wonderful post dear! Loved ur reference to d colors of d umbrella! Did not think abt it before!
I will.write what I wrote in shruthi's post:
yes me looking forward to it...

The epi proved d point i have been saying and trying to calm people on twitter when they bash adi... That for him zoya's feelings r of utmost importance...d minute he feels she  would be happier with Arshad,he will back  down.. and it happened yesterday and it was so awesome to see it..
Zoya called him back...she kept silent while arshad went on how he 'knew' zoya would love this place and yada yada.. But the minute adi turned to leave, she called him & she told him what she thought abt it..and how happy it made it...
yes that was the winner for him... although I think he will not give up so easily
Then her telling adi u stay with me then I will be always happy cemented that.. she liked the view on top, but she enjoyed it coz adi was there!
and she verbalized it too
Adi offered chips to only zoya, AdiYa ate them.. not once did they offer to Arshad coz well honestly they forgot There was a 3rd person with them...coffee & chips is their thing... just like the noodles that they feed to each other with their own hands..
Interesting thing that they did not go for eating noodles as zoya told adi. earlier but ate chips & had coffee..it was v sweet moment indeed!!
 well went to show that coffee and crisps were their thing...
Arshad is there,will be there for some time amongst all the things which is THEIRS, but he wont be able to ruin d moment!
yes I believe that so too... he has been brought into the plot to chivvy things between Adiya 
Also I felt that Adi's use of words dushman is kind of warning to Arshad to not take him lightly... I also loved the stress he gave on d word client..that I m not just zoya's client... exactly negating what waseem told arshad.. Adi well keep proving waseem wrong!
yes in no uncertain way...
Arshad understood d bond between AdiYa...now will he keep trying to break d bond & keep Persuing zoya even though she is clearly happier with adi?
Or he will try to trigger her Realization? And bring Adiya closer? ..
His role is yet to be seen...it looked he was angry by d end of yesterday's epi... don't know. . maybe makers r keeping his character open.. which can go both ways as the story demands..
me thought this the moment he was brought in.. it was to put Zoya at the crossroads
Also about Sakshi,
So madam ji DID KNOW that puja was carrying Yash's child!
The nerve of the woman to blame adi when the diary fiasco happened!
like I mentioned she is linked to Adi's past...
Not once did she mention that pooja was pregnant with yash child..she just blamed him for not understanding pooja when she was carrying Adi's child! And she made it look like that that was d only child in question...what ever adi did to pooja, he did not deserve to have his wife sleep with other man!! Aarrggghhh!! I fume just thinking about it!
The hypocrite woman! You did not deserve Adi's love then, you don't deserve his help now...
yes I recall vividly the  earful she gave him... 

About the letter,how great it would be if waseem finds the letter,gives it to zoya thinking his "world's-best-daamad",Arshad has written it...and zoya looks at it and sees the word 'sukoon'...and understands it is Adi who has written it..not just by that word but the whole tone of d letter..it is sooo adi!!
well...Adi's name would have thrown in the spanner in the works.. cv's now are banking on actions from Adi not his words
How wonderful it would be and so ironic! Waseem would never ever give zoya adi's letter if his name was written on it...he would have torn it & thrown it away! But if he himself gives it, i will be so happy! Will do a mini-jingalala dance..
yes wishful thinking..πŸ˜† but it  would stunt the plot from progressing... what beats me Sumi is why is Waseem so negative towards Adi... whom clearly his daughter fancies
Sumi... thanks for giving a fantastic comment...in support of my posts...  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkiex

hello sparkxπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Hammie! Hope you're doing better today!
not really...  awaiting Blood test results.. but in discomfort.. 
A marvelous post! Loved what you said about the different colored umbrellas, hadn't noticed that!
thanks for your gracious words
It was clear from the ep that Aditya will leave if it means Zoya will be happy. But the fact that Zoya said always stay with me and I'll be happy' shows how her happiness only lies with him (and if he tries to leave she won't let him). She enjoyed that view because she was sharing it with Aditya.
yes and she made it quite clear too without creating rivalry between them
I've been feeling this since last week eps but last night's ep solidified it for me, Arshad has made this a competition between him & Aditya with Zoya as the prize. That's why he keeps trying to one up Aditya. But the thing is for Aditya, Zoya's most definitely not some possession to be won over, and her happiness is what is most important for him which is why he was going to walk away until Zoya stopped him. In fact Aditya was magnanimous enough to congratulate Arshad in finding such a beautiful location despite being new to Mumbai. It had nothing to do with Zoya. Arshad made it about Zoya when he said I brought a smile to her face but you lit it up.'
yes it was  good play on words by the cv's
Also Zoya doesn't need expensive or fancy things to make her happy but neither Waseem nor Yash and now Arshad understand that. Only Aditya does. Aditya sees that she's a simple girl with simple tastes. That's why he bought her a snow globe with a boy & girl in it symbolizing the two of them cuz he knew she would appreciate it and she did. Just like in last night's ep he knew that just coffee & chips would make her happy and they did.
coffee and crisps were also to show their own thing.. and the good bit is Zoya went along with it
I noticed how Zoya sounded excitable and enthusiastic speaking to Aditya whereas with Arshad she adopted a politer & more composed tone. Have to say it was quite amusing to see how the person who was supposed to be Zoya's date turned into the third wheel while the person who was supposed to be the third wheel turned into her actual date.πŸ˜†
yes it was very noticeable... the chirpy ,familiarity  she shares with Adi.. was hard to hide/πŸ˜›

P.S. you mentioned Penang, been there a while back, a very nice place indeed. In fact I am currently residing in Malaysia and suffering the humidity on a daily basis 😭.There is very much a world of difference between Singapore & Malaysia but both are lovely all the same. πŸ˜ƒ
really... you in Malaysia..πŸ˜ƒ I have  been to Hong Kong.. a large part of Europe, Turkey,Greece.. but my favourite has been the Far East... my dream is to visit China...
Also totally agree with you that Aditya should threaten to leave, I am ready to book him on the next flight to Paris myself if I'm honest. Zoya seems to only realize his value when he's not around sadly. 
that is true..πŸ˜†   Yes me getting the feeling that she too is beginning to baby him...πŸ˜› he puts on these  awww.. faces..  all said and done I like  Adi... he is not a fraud.. 
Thank you for the warm welcome back dear β€οΈ
it was nice to have you back on Bepannah... and my long winded posts... due to my health.. lets see what happens...    thanks for a lovely comment sparkx  πŸ˜Š... much love hammie