Users

Frequent Posters

Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Perfect perfect perfect 
The family bonding is just sooo amazinggg 
Finally dev is fine now 
Precap looks slightly scary i feel luthras wont accept yash due to some reasons 
Excited for the next part update soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 9

London

Shrishti gets happy after knowing Tanya's gesture towards both children. 

Preeta ; even in all this years I could not understand this girl

Shrishti : but di will Rajiv be able to do this, I mean playing such hard instrument 

Preeta : don't worry at least give him a chance to do something 

Rajiv : only you are our support masi, this mom dad don't trust us (teases Shrishti) 

Shrishti : excuse me go for your practice right now 

Rajiv : bye masi 

Preeta : okay bye 

Shrishti : di this children are so fond of you here and there Maya only listen to Dhruv

Preeta : you know Karan always wanted a girl and now he is saying he will do kanydaan of Khushi in marriage

Shrishti ; di she is still a kid, we will think about that later 

Preeta : but we really mean it

Shrishti : great you all got daughters, you will do that for Khushi, others have their own what about me

Preeta : I give you best idea plan for one more child

"Di I won't spare you today Shrishti runs after her 

Preeta : okay sorry what happened to your mood

Shrishti ; di here you are talking about Khushi's kanyadaan but did you ever thought will tanya allow this

Preeta : what do you mean?

Shrishti : see I am not against anything but ever since we left india Tanya is distanced from everybody and Khushi is close to you more than others

Preeta : are you in your senses? 

Shrishti : I hope someday she does not feel you have taken away her daughter even when she was fault 

Preeta : okay stop right there, I know tanya very well even after many years you are saying this 

Shrishti ; because I am worried di, I cannot see anybody insulting you 

Preeta : first of all you throw this nonsense out of your mind, and after all first right on Khushi is her mother

Shrishti : are you less than mom to her? 

"You Preeta is about to say but are interrupted by Pari

Pari : sorry did I came on wrong time 

Shrishti : of course not whats up

Pari ; I need some money to buy things for college, mom gave me last time but you know Khushi di always use it easily 

Preeta ; get my purse and I will give you

Pari : thank you masi 

"Most welcome Preeta looks at Shrishti

"Shrishti masi said something very factitious of real life. When a child get attached to somebody else naturally their parents would get little jealous but for me I had two parents one showered me love like flowers other never showed their concern, and me I cannot even tell how this two mothers of my life relation going to be in future Khushi hints on Tanya and Preeta's changing relation later in future 

Canada

Sahil convinces Maya for world tour after her exams are over

Maya ; really? I am so excited where are we going by the way

Roo : Europe for 18 days happy and that will be your birthday gift also 

Maya : a lot thank you mom dad, this trip sounds so thrilling to me we will have blast 

Sahil : okay but first you promise me there won't be any complain from school from now

Maya : I promise it won't (hugs him) can I finish my homework and we can go out for dinner after 

Sahil : of course why not anything for my princess just finish your work and we will go 

Maya : okay 

Roo : did you see how happy she got, I wish that smile remains on her face

Sahil : trust me this time nothing will go wrong and I will distance every gap 

Roo : I want to meet my bothers and Rakshabandhan is coming, you know every year Kritika di goes but I couldn't go after Maya's born 

Sahil : we will go to London this time before Rakshbandhan okay and Maya will also tie rakhi to her brothers 

Roo hugs him emotionally 

Maya : mom I am hungry (comes to their room) sorry did I disturb you 

Sahil : no no this is your house you can come anywhere anytime (says sarcastically) 

Roo : shut up, yes dear I have dinner ready come lets eat 

Roo makes her favorite food 

Maya : wow mom, you cook so fabulous, I mean this curry nobody can make i.e. 

Roo ; there is one more person who can make you lick fingers, your eldest Mami (Tanya) 

Maya : really? 

Sahil : yes, nobody can compete her handmade food (praises her) 

Maya ; she might be but right now my mom's food is best for me 

Roo : by the way what happened to your school event 

Maya ; oh yes I am going to audition after exams when we come back from trip 

Sahil : i am also here somebody ask me

Maya ; dad you tell me how was your both first meeting 

Sahil recalls their first unique meeting 

"From everything you got this question, this is very difficult question dear Sahil winks 

Roo ; stop it both of you and eat dinner 

Sahll and Maya looks at each other 

London 

Khushi tells Pari about Yash teaching her music for event. 

Pari ; thats exciting I can't wait for you and Rajiv to perform 

Khushi ; this is my last chance to win mom's trust and love 

Pari : Can I ask you something? 

Khushi ; except my clothes just kidding 

"Di you and Yash are so close to each other, but in this age both of you never said how you feel for each other Pari asks

Khushi ; what? 

Pari ; anybody can figure it out you both are more than friends is that true, this relation is much deep 

Khushi : give a break first there is nothing between me and Yash he is my bestie we both went through same situation 

Pari : di the way you both are with each other that bond of friendship is way behind 

Khushi ; which stupid novel are you reading this days

Pari : its reality di, if in future lets say you both start loving each other and family don't accept you 

Khushi : okay stop it enough you are blabbering nonsense nothing like that will happen you know our family is very liberal 

Pari : but not in everything, if one day you have to choose between love and family what will you do 

Khushi ; first of all that time will never come, I trust our family and myself, its true Yash have always supported me when I needed a friend he never backed out 

Pari : in this family nobody knows about him 

Khushi : so what? they are not aware of my all friends its not a big deal and before you say anything lets end this argument don't spoil my mood, take care 

Pari ; I hope your every word come true di and you don't have to face anything bad

"My loving bookish sister whom I always considered as kid for first time said something sensible and me as rebel ignored it. Somebody said it right, sometime  younger show path to elder, if I had listened to her words maybe my life would have been little different from today, somewhere Yash and my past were related which we both didn't realize till later and it affected our present and future Khushi says seriously 

Yash teaches Khushi music at his house in evening time

Yash ; so first you have to learn tunes before singing 

Khushi : I can't do this, its so hard to understand this tune

Yash ; come on yaar just close your eyes, take a deep breath, one two three

Khushi starts learning tunes 

Zehnaseeb, Zehanaseeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

Mere kareeb, mere habeeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

Tere sang beete har lamhe pe humko naaz hai

Tere sang jo na beete uspe aitraaz hai

Iss kadar hum dono ka milna ek raaz hai

Yash ; perfect just keep practicing and you will rock the audition

Khushi : I hope so Rajiv also have to learn

Yash : he is not like you to give up chill 

Preeta cleans her room seeing all old pictures of Dev and Karan with her

Flashback

When Dev turned 5 years old and his diseases was found. 

Preeta : hello yes 

"Mam I am calling from Dev's school, he got unconscious suddenly can you please come to nearby clinic right now School nurse informs her

Preeta rushes leaving all her work and informs Karan same 

Preeta : doctor I am Dev's mom what happened 

Doctor : please take a seat, I had doubt last week when I came to check on students in school but I could not take his test without your permission

Karan : what test?

Doctor : I sent his blood to lab and your son is suffering from juvenile diabetes 

Both are hello shocked to hear it

Preeta : what? how is this possible 

Doctor : kids who are diagnosed with such diseases need a kidney transplant  

Karan : why can't you arrange for one? just do the treatment 

Doctor : according to his age its hard to find donor for him 

Preeta : please don't say that, we cannot lose our child

Doctor : I understand your feelings but right now we have to keep him on dialysis machine until his donor is found 

Karan : when will you find one

Doctor : can't say right now, it could few days years or more

Preeta (gets angry) : you are saying till then my child will live on support of that machine 

Karan : Preeta please calm down they are trying their best 

Preeta : you are not understanding Karan, they are saying our Dev life depends on that machine you know what that means 

"Listen to me, nothing will happen to Dev I won't let any harm come to him Karan tries to calm her down

Preeta (breaksdown) : please do something I cannot see our child suffering 

Karan feels helpless too with situation. 

Flashback ends

Precap ; Dev and Zara friendship blossoms with time. Khushi finds out her past and real identity 

PS : Prithvi will be shown in this sequel but married and have boy  almost aged as Maya 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting update ๐Ÿ‘
This chapter gave the hint of upcoming problems related to Khushi-Yash & Preeta-Tanya๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Loved how Sahil & Roo spend time with Maya๐Ÿ˜Š
Preeta's flshback relating to Dev was emotional ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Waiting for next 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
since khushi is closer to preeta on future will Tanya become insecure n blame preeta like shrishti feels?I hope not.pari doubts if yash khushi love each other.though khushi denies will they fall for each other later?yash khushi music rehearsal scene was nice.preeran dev fb scene was sad.nice to see sahil ruchika Maya happy.but will Maya keep up the promise of not causing problems in school?
Angel2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
.beautiful update
Lots of foreshadowing that too scary ones 
So preeta and tanyas realtion will get sour and yash and ohushis love will face difficulties from family 
Scary precap so fi allt khushi finds out omg 
And that prithvi is coming back idk y i feel hes gng to use khudhi against luthras
Curious to read ahead 
Update soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 10

London

Xavier school

Khushi, Rajiv, Dev and Yash goes to canteen in lunch time for school. 

Yash ; you both remember audition is next month 

Khushi : actually god have given me a talent of having calendar in mind 

Dev : Yash you better not argue with her its futile 

"Yea right she is creature from another planet Yash sips his coffee

Mumbai

The place where everybody's life continued smooth but later changed everything. 

A woman wearing pants and white Kurti moves all the luggage and belonging at a bungalow. It turns out to be Sherlyn who has been married to Rehaan (Karan Tacker)  who is honest and smart cop. They both are married happily with very few arguments sometime and have 17 years old boy Vicky (Anuj Pandit Sharma) and a 16 years old daughter Isha (Malini Kumra).  Vicky is big prankster and often crack jokes all the time but is very honest like his father. Almost aged as Sona and Krissh. Isha lives in boarding school at Darjeeling and is often studios. She is much like her mother in sense of looks and styling. She often comes during holidays 

Sherlyn ; Vicky can you put this bag in that room upstairs 

Vicky is busy in looking at phone trying to take pictures of river view. 

Sherlyn : hello I am trying to say something 

"What did you say I didn't hear Vicky pretends 

Sherlyn : I said can you please put this bag (says sarcastically) 

Vicky : now I hear it (grabs the bag) 

Sherlyn : like father like son, both are on my head always 

Rehaan ; dear, your mom's temperament is too high right now 

Vicky : dad she would be, you forgot your anniversary, my mom is too nice 

Rehaan : son of spy, whenever you have problem you come with me 

Vicky : relax, I have made all arrangement here is your card just make sure to add some limit to card you know I had to take my commission for working so hard 

"You Rehaan runs after him 

Sherlyn vents her anger out on things seeing both of them enjoying and she organize house. She waits for him to at least wish her 

Rehaan : hey go upstairs to your room 

"Sherlyn can you pass me the wallet please Rehan irritates her 

She puts on table and leaves 

Rehaan : can I have some water? you know I am very thirsty 

Sherlyn gives him water 

"Hey love, did somebody said this you look very cute in anger too Rehaan hugs her from back 

Sherlyn smiles with his gesture when next moment he takes her to their room which is fully decorated 

Rehaan : happy anniversary love (kisses her forehead) 

Sherlyn gifts him couple watch

Rehaan : this is amazing, your choice is great 

Sherlyn : if my choice is was not good would I have married you

Rehaan : this attitude of yours is killing me 

Kachi doriyoon, doriyoon, doriyon se

Mainu tu baandh le

Paki yaariyoon, yaariyoon, yaariyon mein

Honde na faasle..

Eh naraazgi kaagzi saari teri

Mere sohneya sunn le meri

Dil diyan gallan

Karaange naal naal beh ke

Akh naale akh nu milaa ke..

Dil diyan gallan haaye!

Karaange roz roz beh ke

Sacchiyan mohabbataan nibha ke..

Sataaye mainu kyun

Dikhaaye mainu kyun

Aiven jhuthi mutthi russ ke rusaake

Dil diyan gallan haaye

Karaange naal naal beh ke

Akh naale akh nu mila ke

Tenu lakhaan ton chupa ke rakhaan

Akhaan te saja ke tu ae meri wafa

Rakh apna bana ke

Main tere layi aan

Tere layi aan yaaran

Naa paavin kade dooriyan (x2)

Main jeena haan tera

Main jeena haan tera

Tu jeena hai mera

Dass lena ki nakhra dikha ke

Both shares romantic moments. 

Rehaan : listen I have to go another mission in Dehradun, reports have come about some terrorists hiding there

Sherlyn : In 365 days of year you only spend five days with me and leave

Rehaan : what should I do? my duty is like that but every time my heart is left with you both 

Sherlyn : don't batter me much, get ready I will make dinner

"Somebody said it right, time is the greatest healer. Sherlyn masi might have done lot of mistake but at the end she found her true love. My mom dad, their siblings whose life changed even after all love but here love did not go out Khushi compares Sherlyn's life with her parents and other Luthra couples 

Far away in darjeeling

A woman named Naintara (Nia Sharma) is wife of Prithvi who he married and got boy named Ayaan (Rakshit Wahi)  who is aged as Maya around 15 years. 

Naintara is very sophisticated and sorted girl who believes in commitment. She is able to win Prithvi's heart unlike Sherlyn who was tool for him to reach his destination. Ayaan has taken most inheritance of his mother but only thing he got from his father was ambition to achieve something by hook or crook. Even though Prithvi has change of heart with positive vibes from Naintara he still deep down is not able to overcome guilt of ruining innocent people and the horrendous deed he did with Tanya. 

Naintara : Ayaan hurry up, your bus will be coming soon 

Ayaan : coming, mom you worry for no reason, bus will wait for me 

Naintara : he is not our relative who will wait for you, drink this milk quickly 

Ayaan : your hands are magical anyway I have extra classes today so will be late 

Naintara : okay fine, i am happy you are working hard but mind it don't mess up in other activity 

Ayaan : mom there is nobody who can compete with me, every year I come first 

Naintara : now listen to me carefully, my next event is going to be in Mumbai and you are coming with me 

Ayaan ; and dad 

Naintara : he will come later

Ayaan : I am so excited Mumbai, I have heard so much about there but where is dad

Naintara : he went to hotel and will come to pick you up, i am very busy this week 

Ayaan ; mom bus is here, I am leaving

"Wait, take your lunch you always forget she puts in his bag

Ayaan : bye mom love you 

Naintara works as coordinator for India's biggest music event which Khushi and Rajiv are going to participate. She is given in charge to finalize the candidates from different places of world. Her personal and professional personality are too different. She is very career orientated women and follow strict ethics towards music and does not tolerate any carelessness. Prithvi works in hotel as event manager and raised high standards of the place due to his cooperation with clients. 

"My life was no less than a movie where every part was filled with twist now see na game of fate. The past my mom wanted to take far away and which brought big gap is again coming like storm. We had no idea about who will get affected with this but one thing was sure it would change my little world Khushi laughs 

London 

Khushi is listening to music in the room when she gets video calling of Sona

Khushi : hello my sister, whats up

Sona : di I heard you and Rajiv are participating in playing music how exciting

Khushi ; yea but I am little nervous you know cello is very hard to learn and that Rajiv god knows how will be sing 

Sona : I am sure he will rock at least he might be good in something 

Khushi : anyway how is your school? this time we will have a blast 

Sona : then hear another blast update, Maya is also coming 

Khushi : what? really then it will be double fun by chance we will meet her

Sona : di please, that girl is not worth it, did you know what she did (narrates her) 

Khushi : you both are grown up but still fighting like 5 years old, come on 

Sona : but didi, how would I stayed quiet she abused Krissh 

Khushi : I know she was wrong but why do you lose control on your anger, what if dean had rusticated you 

Sona : chill nothing like that happened 

Pari : good evening 

Sona : hey my sweet sis whats up? you look so tired did books burden got heavy 

Pari : one should know how to handle then everything would be easy 

Khushi : Sona you better not argue with her, you won't be able to win Pari 

Sona : then who will, how would her boyfriend win against her

Pari : I am really not interested in getting one it suits you both not me 

Khushi : looking at your behavior I don't think any boy will dare to propose you (laughs) 

Pari : very funny (throw pillows on her) you both are terrible sisters, I am telling right now I will settle all scores when you both have your boyfriends

Khushi : I tell you what Sona, there was a guy in our class he only touched her mistakenly and imagine next 

Sona ; what tell me?

Pari starts at both to them

Khushi : his cheeks turned red with her soft hands on face

The sisters make fun of her 

Pari : I hate both of you, the day you get in trouble I won't help either mind it

Khushi ; oh my little princess, you are so cute come on we are sisters, its common and all i am saying learn to be little extrovert 

Sona : that reminds me, Pari di this time also you are going to win hockey tournament 

Khushi : of course there is nobody who can defeat my start sister 

Pari : its next month, but coach is little grumpy whole team responsibility is on me

Sona : chill I am sure you will rock this time 

"No matter how much I trouble Pari but at the end of day she was my only shield and I was idol for her. They say things change with time love, friendship have its own ups and down but some relation stays same. Very soon that test will also come in our sister's life where fate will question our love for each other" Khushi says

Shrishti : di, Roo called this morning, again Maya and Sona fought with each other and this time dean gave last morning 

Preeta : I don't know what to tell them, we have enough problems to deal with here and Dhruv is there to handle everything 

Shrishti : di listen

Preeta : I have to visit Dev, his fitness test is coming close (leaves) 

Preeta gets happy seeing Karan helping Dev doing exercise. 

Preeta : wow not bad, father son duo

Karan : dear tell your mom she is not allowed to come 

Preeta : excuse me

Dev : you both don't get tired of fighting, like even WWF would not hire you both

Karan : Preeta, this is influence your son have got from everybody 

Dev sees Zara from far and runs to her

Preeta : hey wait? 

Karan : where did he go? ah girl 

Dev ; hi 

Zara : woah are you coming from gym, have some water 

Dev : thanks, I wanted to ask you, our school is going to trip at science city are you coming

Zara: yes I will be how did you know 

Dev : actually tomorrow is friendship day, do you want to meet outside of school 

Zara : sure (gets little surprised with his gesture) after school, I am getting late see you tomorrow 

Dev : bye 

Pehla Nasha bg

Karan : oh hello she left at least now stop waving now

Preeta : jealous? your son is not like you 

Karan :  I am not jealous but happy he is not karela like you 

Dev : what is that 

Karan : nothing dear she is little bitter from tongue and from brain 

Dev ; don't say anything to my mom 

Preeta : aww so sweet (hugs him) 

Karan : mom's sycophant, nobody values in this house only that wrestler's daughter 

Khushi : and she is right here 

"See only she understands me proud of you Karan hugs her

Dev : what are you doing here?

Khushi : I came to meet my chachu, you stay with your mom 

Preeta : such a brat you are, every time you need something you come with me and side with your chachu 

Karan : now who is jealous? all kids are fond of you at least spare one for me 

Preeta : because they know everything is in my control and only I can handle them 

Karan ; don't mess with me 

Preeta : or else what? don't challenge me remember cricket bet 

Dev : what happened mom?

"Hey sshh Karan puts hand on his mouth 

Preeta : see now who is coward, nothing dear your dad lost with me in his own game 

Khushi : chachu its question of reputation show her you are no less and that spirit is still inside this body

Karan : you are right, lets have basketball match one more time what say 

Preeta ; agree (tightens her duppatta)

Khushi : see my chachu will win

Dev : my mom is no less okay, she is ringmaster of our house 

Pari : whats going on

Khushi : here comes the umpire, madam only you were missing welcome 

Rajiv ; is there any live show coming 

Shrishti : wow di and Karan jiju, I am on my jiju's side okay 

Preeta : as expected whoever is in my team come on

Sameer ; I am with you bhabhi count me in

Rajiv : me too masi 

Preeta : told you Mr Luthra watch out 

Karan : don't underestimate me dumbo, I will win this bet and if I win you will do what i say

Preeta : done and my victory means your slavery (gives thumbs down) 

Precap : Dev Zara share friendship day very friendly. Yash Khushi have their own tashan 

Edited by abhiya23 - 5 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update๐Ÿ‘
All the siblings moment was nice๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved Preeran's moment with kids๐Ÿ˜Š
We got glimpse  of Sherlyin & Prithvi's new life
Glad that Prithvi is guilty of his deeds
Waiting for next
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
surprised to see karan tacker as sherlyn's husband.their family scene was so cute.sherlyn rehaan scene n song were romantic. surprised to see nia Sharma as prithvi's wife.wow rakshit as their son.cute scene. good that prithvi turned positive n regrets his past deeds.I wished to see a positive prithvi in ffs. but if he is a rapist he doesn't deserve a happy family life.preeran yash khushi scene was very cute.yash zara scene was sweet.liking pehla nasha bgm for them.khushi pari scene was funny
abhiya23 thumbnail
Part 11

London

Luthra house

Karan and Preeta challenge each other for basketball. Sameer , Dev and Rajiv goes to Preeta's team while rest of them Shrishti, khushi stays in Karan's team. 

Dev : come on mom you can do it 

Preeta : you will lose this time also Mr luthra because this time you cannot do cheating 

Karan ; lets see, umpire ready 

Pari gives him thumbs up. Karan wins initially with many goals but towards the last ball Preeta ends up making goal and defeats Karan 

"Yayy , whoo Dev and Rajiv teases Khushi

Khushi : what chachu you are disgrace? defeated by your wife 

Karan : oye kareli don't be so happy in this house I am sports person not you 

Preeta : whatever but you should know that I am ring master of this house 

Dev : love you mom now see how I win the next football 

Karan : mom's sychopant don't forget you have fitness test tomorrow 

Khushi : that reminds me Rajiv we also have music class rehearsal okay 

Rajiv ; you just wait and watch how I learn in jiffy that music 

Shrishti : if people learned by snapping fingers I guess nobody would attend classes 

Preeta : this is not you but your frustration is speaking madam 

Rajiv : exactly masi see how they all lost and now making faces 

Rishab ; whats going on here? 

Pari : nothing dad they are living their young age right chachu 

Karan ; bhai you came early 

Rishab : my work finished so I thought to come back 

Khushi ; great you came early now we can start our fun 

Karan ; what was happening while ago 

Khushi : chachu it was kids play not we will have real entertainment dad is here 

Preeta : but your mother india is not 

Rishab ; Tanya didn't came back yet? is she still in office 

Preeta : I called her but she didn't pick up my phone don't know 

Khushi ; masi she might be busy as usual in her meetings 

Preeta and Rishab get upset with Tanya fading away from them each day. 

Karan ; kids you all come with me, we will have blast 

The kids go with Karan and Shrishti inside the house 

Preeta : Rishabji this is not happening right you have to talk with Tanya 

Rishab : she left nothing to talk, you are seeing how much she has distanced from us let alone others but her own daughters 

Preeta ; we also have to see from her point of view she was not fully wrong 

Rishab : so strange the past we wanted to leave behind is haunting us here as well 

Preeta ; past cannot be killed or buried we just have to face it and move on 

Rishab ; I wish Tanya had understood this, then we might not had to see this day 

Sameer : bhai you all don't worry I will talk to her today 

Rishab ; there is no use of talking to her 

Tanya overhears their conversation feeling another pierce in her heart. 

Preeta (smiles) : you are back? you missed the fun never mind come 

Tanya goes back to her room silently. Sameer follows her behind 

Preeta : I will check on kids 

Sameer : pinky its been long time we both have not talked with each other lets go out 

Tanya : I am not in mood there are other people in house you can go 

"But I want to go with my sister today please come with me Sameer pleads to her 

Tanya agrees 

The duo goes out to big ben spending some moments after long time 

Sameer : pinky I could not talk in front of kids at home but at least you can share with me what is bothering you 

Tanya remains silent 

Sameer : I sometime feel you are not my same sister who knew how to live life, the one who was soul of our family the one in front of me is like a corpse a stone hearted 

"I am just tired with everything, bhai nobody is ready to understand me, who should I smile for, that Tanya was somebody else who loved her life more than anything Tanya says without emoting any emotions 

Sameer ; listen to me, I know you have been through the worst phase and any girl would do what you have done but please for god sake don't punish those two innocent girls and yourself for somebody else' mistake 

Tanya : Sameer leave me alone for a while please and thanks for outing 

Sameer leaves without arguing while she keeps on thinking

Canada 

Maya is playing guitar in her room when Sahil comes to her

Sahil : what is my princess doing

Maya : nothing dad I am participating in classical music event, I heard its nation wide people from all countries are taking part

Sahil : wow thats really exciting, where is it held by the way 

Maya : auditions are held in every country but they have not decided place for final, I heard them talking about india 

Sahil : do you need any help? you remember I can help with this guitar

Maya : dad I am fine, I am daughter of singer if I don't know how to play guitar what will people say 

Sahil : like mom like daughter 

Maya : what? (Sees Roo standing behind him crossing arms) 

Sahil : I mean your mom was also obsessed with her queen bee image 

Maya ; what else good quality my mom had

Sahil (giggles) ; good? she was crazy once a girl asked me for date and your mom taught her such a lesson poor girl 

Roo : poor? (Asks) 

Sahil : of course (realizes her presence )hello 

Roo : why did you stop? while ago your mouth was showering praises for wife 

Sahil : I was telling her how her mom was so beautiful right princess 

Maya nods 

"Instead of telling her good things you are spoiling her with wrong things, what kind of father are you Roo runs after him 

Maya laughs seeing them fighting like young couple. 

Roo : she is already spoiled with tantrums and you are instigating her more 

Sahil : whats my fault if she is like that, she is your daughter na who is self obsessed 

Roo : so what? 

Maya : okay stop if you both want to fight  your room might be missing you, I need to focus on my music 

Roo : see her tongue

Sahil : sorry my princess, you continue I will handle her tantrum come let her focus 

Roo : be respectful to me both you daughter father duo or I will kick you out from house 

Maya ; dad 

Sahil drags Roo out of room putting hand on her mouth funnily. 

Maya : so cute (gets back on her practice) 

Kritika's house

Sona is busy in her phone which makes Kritika little furious 

Sona ; mom my phone 

Kritika : whats going on? whole day you are in your phone don't you have any other work 

Krissh ; why would she have mom, she is our school queen bee right 

Kritika : hello Ms queen bee, this title suits for people who have brains not just dressing up okay 

Sona : you are insulting me mom? (Starts her drama) 

Kritika : god you are truly your dad's daughter, I can't handle this 

Sona : ah that reminds me dad said he will be late today due to late night shift 

Kritika : and who gave you this headlines 

Sona : he called me, I am his daughter and told to inform you 

Kritika gets upset seeing his ignorance towards her. 

Xaviers school London

The students celebrate friendship day in school. Khushi waits for Yash who is late 

"This guy let him I won't talk with him Khushi gets angry and goes to auditorium. Light spots on her face 

"Hey creature from another planet, today is friendship day I want to ask something from you Yash bends on his knees 

Khushi puts hand on his smilingly and lets him tie friendship band on her wrist. 

Yash gits her cards, chocolate  and teddy 

Khushu : wow this is so cuter thank you (hugs him) 

"Yash's importance in my life was no less than my own family. We became gossip in school but dare we both payed attention to anybody. But the walls of our college was witness of our every moment of happiness, pain and love Khushi laughs 

Dev meets Zara in garden who is doing her homework for school. 

Zara : hey whats up 

Dev : I feel you are more studios than me, today is friendship day 

Zara : okay so then you have to give me treat being friend 

Dev : sure what do you want? 

Zara : ice cream for our new friendship, lets go 

The duo goes to ice cream corner 

Dev : what will you have? 

Zara : chocolate vanilla in cone 

Dev orders for them. Both enjoys time together 

Zara : wait I got something for you (takes out gift from her bag) 

Dev : what was the need of this? 

Zara ; now you are my friend I want to tell you that in my life friendship matters a lot and one more thing i hate cheating I know you won't ever break my trust 

Dev : promise (shakes hand with her) 

Zara : I have to go, its time for my namaz see you later bye 

Dev : bye 

Subhan allah bg 

"For first time bhai saw a different Zaara who was serious about commitment about relations in her life. But time was witness about the battle of principle and love in her and Dev bhai's life Khushi mentions about the conflict in their story 

Mumbai 

Rehaan leaves for his duty to Dehradun 

Sherlyn : you come for only 5 days and then leave like bird 

Rehaan : my love you are in my heart wherever I go you are always with me 

Vicky ; what a dialogue dad, were you director of a movie 

Sherlyn : can you do me a favor before leaving   tell your son to behave properly in school 

Rehaan ; baby I can only tell what he can do whats my fault 

Vicky : mom what have I done

Sherlyn : I will add almonds in your milk from tomorrow, already there has been 4 complain from school about your mischief 

Rehaan ; Vicky make sure you don't break the record please 

Sherlyn stares at him with anger 

Rehaan ; Vicky my prince charles promise me you won't trouble mom 

Sherlyn : Rehaan please at least behave like a father sometime  

Rehaan : honey speak slowly he understand english don't insult me in front of him, he won't respect me in future, Vicky close your eyes and ears for few minutes 

Vicky turns around 

Rehaan puts small peck on her cheeks and share family hug with both of them. He leaves 

Precap : Tanya gets into accident post heated confrontation with Preeta 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Interesting update ๐Ÿ‘
Preeta & Rishabh are right, Tanya has distanced herself from everyone due to her past, it will hurt her in the end ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Loved Khushi -Yash & Zoya-Dev friendship moment,but the Voiceover hints at something bad ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Sherlyin's life with Rehana & kid was nice ๐Ÿ˜Š
Loved how Maya is enjoying with Roo & Sahil
Dev & Kritika are so distant from each other
Waiting for next