Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/everything-you-need-to-know-about-athiya-shetty-and-drakes-romance-29848.html

We won't think twice now to call 2018 the year of love for Bollywood. Be it Sonam Anand, Neha Angad weddings, or Ranbir Kapoor Alia Bhatt romance, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone to soon tie the knot or our very own globetrotter Priyanka Chopra dating Nick Jonas. We don't think our hearts have been happier this time around. The new ones joining the list are Athiya Shetty and Canadian rapper Drake. The two have been rumoured to be in a relationship for quite sometime now and it's now when they are slowly but finally giving hints about it. 

If you've missed on this romantic love story, let us quickly tell you everything that happened between these two. Athiya met Drake in LA at a party and he found her really pretty. It was soon after that when Drake spoke to her and the two instantly developed a connect. Post that, they started following each other on Instagram and ever since then we have all been a witness of their social media PDA. It all went to an extent when Varun Dhawan mentioned to Athiya that he didn't know she is the Kiki.

Edited by Karishma700 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lucky Athiya, never worked in her life spending daddy sunil's money and now she'll get a man like drake who will spoil her with money. Some people are lucky in life without working. While others work and still don't get paid much
Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Lucky Athiya, never worked in her life spending daddy sunil's money and now she'll get a man like drake who will spoil her with money. Some people are lucky in life without working. While others work and still don't get paid much

Very true! Luck is so important.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What never worked in life? She worked in movies and does tonnes of shoots as a model. Won't deny her fathers wealth helps her but doesn't mean she is nothing but a spoilt brat or a gold digger. Most probably she n that guy doesn't even have anything more than friendship.
tara901 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think athiya is pretty...but Drake finds some weird girls attractive. πŸ˜† I think he just wants some action honestly. Nothing serious.
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Goldendew-

What never worked in life? She worked in movies and does tonnes of shoots as a model. Won't deny her fathers wealth helps her but doesn't mean she is nothing but a spoilt brat or a gold digger. Most probably she n that guy doesn't even have anything more than friendship.

I like Athiya but I saw an interview of hers saying that when she went to school, she never worried about money and didn't work so she used to get surprised at the students who worked and went to school at the same time.
Hazardous thumbnail
Lol I love me some Drake but why are people acting like he's a catch?? He faced a lot of public humiliation recently after being exposed for having impregnated some "adult star. His taste in women is all over the place. Athiya seems like such a good girl and I bet a dad like Suniel will never let Athiya pursue anything with him. No, just no.
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Lol I love me some Drake but why are people acting like he's a catch?? He faced a lot of public humiliation recently after being exposed for having impregnated some "adult star. His taste in women is all over the place. Athiya seems like such a good girl and I bet a dad like Suniel will never let Athiya pursue anything with him. No, just no.

Any Rich guy is a great catchπŸ˜† he seems like a nice guy but surprised about that po*n star he had a child with though
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Naaah I don't buy it at all!! There's NO WAY a Drake will marry her, and she shouldn't marry him at all!! He's a cheat & a liar according to tabs. But who knows. I don't see them having anything more than a fling/friendship. If they're enjoying, let them.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Huh? Athiya is a model & an actress. She's not known or popular, but she does work! Her father's money can only help her in this case but doesn't mean she doesn't work. Why do people have these absurd notions about moneyed people. πŸ˜•