Bepannah,My thoughts, Surprises in store

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 110. 17.8.18  Surprises in store

Who would guess whereas, Hooda's happy party shakes in full swing. Dances a message to the whole world they are one united family. In the parking lot, an expected unwanted surprise awaits them. Sakshi surreptitiously lurks to unveil the faade of the Hooda reality. Snags in her making contact with Adi. Zoya only getting the tail end of Anjana's conversation with someone on the phone about someone missing. Goes to see how taxing it is for virtue to consolidate its assault upon evil. Delays occur. Ways are blocked. Even when the disguised Sakshi gets into the house.  She remains concealed however hard she tries. Her predicament is precarious two-way task. Exposing herself to Adi and concealing herself from Anjana. Zoya knocks Sakshi over, goes to show Zoya  will remain a paving  stone for Adi to step on to get to the truth, about many blanketed issues within his family. Sakshi too plans a surprise, that would pull the ground from under the Hooda's dancing feet.

Affectionate , flirting, intimate ,gazes pass between Adi and Zoya. Where Zoya by her glances, forces him to dance to the robust boom of the drums. But he declines as he wants to give her a surprise.  What a pleasant surprise! for Zoya! little did she know that Adi was competing against her bhangra troupe! With his own exclusive dance item! in the form of Harsh Hooda as the head of the family father opening a popular dance number ! All representative of him pulling his family together. There lies a  marked difference in Adi's attitude. How  much credence he gives his father, ever since he met Zoya! Now all Harshs  family joins in to back his dance moves.  Adi's gesture goes to show how he furthers Zoya's efforts to make this party which she piloted a complete success. His contribution, contrasts with Anjana's rude dismissal of Zoya's final surprise as a waste of time! But all these rebuffs from Anjana makes Zoya stronger in dealing with Anjana's on going unwelcoming tactics in times to come .

Interesting to see this is the second event organized by Zoya for the Hooda's. The first one was Adi's  surprise birthday bash, Zoya put together on behalf of the his dead wife Pooja. That ended up in  complete shambles, when Adi  stormed out. It gave confirmed the fact Pooja pointed out in her diary, that Adi never got on with his family. This second  35th anniversary  party organized by Zoya goes to show since Zoya  came in his life, Adi's life has taken a turn for better. Love changes many  things . Adi even tolerates the presence of Zoya's suitor Arshad to remain on the good side of Zoya. 

Zoyas collision with  a veiled  dancer woman, while dancing . Raises Anjana's suspicion it could be Sakshi. The way she prevents Adi from attending to the fallen woman is clear Anjana will fight to ensure,that both her sons never find out about her dark secrets. Saksh s veil covers  her face. However once its raised up before Adi and Arjun. Their mothers true face will be unveiled. That Anjana is on the phone agitated about finding some woman? and Zoya turning up ,goes to show that Anjana may get up to her sordid tricks! But Zoya will not be far behind Anjana. Anjana's abrasive tone with Zoya brings out her fear, that she is being watched ,and stands at  the risk of being exposed by Zoya.

The scene between Sakshi and Anjana is like the fly caught in the spider's web.  Anjana uses Adi the very person Sakshi wants to see, as a bait to lure Sakshi to her room, where Adi is sent to leave his mothers earrings. Sakshi is the blind fly who fails to make out the lethal gossamer web that Anjana spins with her deceitful ideas. Such irony that its Adi who leads Sakshi into Anjana's trap. Not even Harsh can make out the struggling silhouettes against the door glass panel of Anjana's room. The bang on Sakshi's head by a vase is a criminal act. But seems Anjana will delay Sakshi's murder, what with the party going on in full swing. Sakshi will be kept captive in the bathroom this time, instead of the basement. Anjana will be on tether hooks! How hard she has tried to stamp out Sakshi from her family's life. But she keeps returning to Hooda house as a whip of punishment for Anjana back.  Sakshi gagged and tied only strengths her resolve to expose this evil mother Anjana to her sons before she dies. Sakshi is more or less convinced that this time she may not escape alive. Will her dying eventually pull off the deceptive mask Anjana dons? Young love Noor and Arjun, steal opportunities to forward their love.They celebrate togetherness in love! anything goes!  makes them talk gibberish. But both are clued on to note developments between Adi and Zoya.

Zoya and Arshad eating noodles from the same plate with separate forks, indicates Zoya's appreciation of his effort that she hadn't eaten. Zoya offers him a fork also.  A fork also relates to choices and crossroads. Its Zoya , who has to make her choice. She stands at a cross roads. As Arshad already has taken a fancy to her. But Adi seeing them eat noodles from the same plate instigates jealousy and possessiveness  in him. I wouldn't blame him for his angst. As eating from the same plate shows  informality between two people. Here we see Zoya and Arshad two total strangers eating from the single plate. However Zoya dismisses Adi's strop as an uncalled for fuss! as she was famished and Arshad s plate of noodles was welcoming. Sad to see that Zoya fails to grasp his moan, that eating noodles from the same plate means something quite adverse to him. it was something exclusive to them. a familiarity of close friend ship between them. Not to be extended to others!  

Mind, you Zoya  does care for feelings. She follows him to the privacy of his room where she clearly attempts to smooth his ruffled feathers! I felt she even tries to remove his soreness! By consoling him, after the event, they will do their own thing by eating noodles together at a eatery! Zoya actually knows how to calm his insecurity. But does she also understand ,as Adi puts it, she may be leading Arshad on? She is trying to show Adi that she has said no to marriage! He'll just have to trust her on that one! However, it's the two weeks period of courtship between Zoya and Arshad that is driving Adi around the bend!  Adi gifting her the snow globe is an endearing scene. The snow globe relates to a moment in time! frozen and unchanging ! when and how they met! His  love for her! Only she takes its it as the friendship between the two figurines. Yet Adi  takes the snow globe   to express his real feelings towards her. Only Zoya gets in first! and confirms this cute couple in the snow glass globe, as  a constant reminder for her about their friendship! Will Adi have the nerve to  confess  not just friendship but his love to her?  hamlet53 19.8.18

Sorry for a terribly late post. Since Thursday I been taken ill. Stomach bug. This is a hastily put together post..  

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Take care of yourself and wish you speedy recovery
beautiful post as usual 

I loved how you described that Zoya will reveal Hooda's family secrets and will know the true face of this family

I hope Zoya will be by Adi side in this hard time when he discover the truth about his parents
I don't want her to stand against him like what happened about Posh affair

I hope they both fight together to know the truth together and face it
Edited by Hend_Refai - 5 years ago
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis❤️
What a pleasant surprise! for Zoya! little did she know that Adi was competing against her bhangra troupe! With his own exclusive dance item! in the form of Harsh Hooda as the head of the family father opening a popular dance number ! All representative of him pulling his family together.

loved the whole sequence.. papa hooda made me smile and adi just killed it
(credit to jiya)

Adi gifting her the snow globe is an endearing scene. The snow globe relates to a moment in time! frozen and unchanging ! when and how they met! His  love for her! Only she takes its it as the friendship between the two figurines. Yet Adi  takes the snow globe   to express his real feelings towards her.

aik main aur aik tum.. dono mile is tarah.. aik zoya ko hi samajh nahi aa raha

let's see aage kia hota hai.. the whole sakshi drama is kinda confusing
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post luved it :)) take care of your health :) is there a problem with the forum server?? 4m mrng i tried opening but said server error just nw opened nw also lil bit slow..is it oly me? Or any one experiencing the same :/
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie what I liked about the whole episode was how aditya insecurity came out. See this past is not going to leave him. He was correct. In his relation with zoya they will never be alone. Poosh will always be there between them. Aditya was never a possessive husband. He had given all freedom to his wife. But with that freedom pooja burned him. Zoya will bear the brunt of it. Those outbursts come from that burned trust. But it was good that zoya pacified him. Then the gift. It was beautiful. But actually zoya doesn't need the care nor the pampering. If trust is adi issue,pampering is zoya issue. Yash had given her all those gifts. She would love to get a bandar and laugh at it. But the snowball she can't call it love. She calls it friendship because once again she doesn't want to burn in that pampering love. To win zoya adi has to be just himself than try to become someone else. 
Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiruravi

Great post luved it :)) take care of your health :) is there a problem with the forum server?? 4m mrng i tried opening but said server error just nw opened nw also lil bit slow..is it oly me? Or any one experiencing the same :/

me too dr
it shows error..like connection failure bw Chennai n IF server
Swarnalatha5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi hammie.. hw r u now.. take care of ur health❤️
lovely analysis dr
Friday day dance is superb.. enjoyed it totally
1st i thought papaa hooda is villain but nowadays he luks more innocent than anjana😆
adi possessiveness for zoya sharing noodles with arshad..n the way he said its our thing loved him thr
adiya gift part is cute but short
feel bad for sakshi.. hope zoya soon discovers anjana's mistakes
pls recover soon dr..😃
waiting for ur reply
Edited by Swarnalatha5 - 5 years ago
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful words ...the episode was enjoyable ...the isharebaazee at the beginning was so cute ...Zoya s attempt to call Aditya as if to say ..come on enjoy the dance ...it was as if to cheer him up ...her words two weeks time for Arshad had spun his entire  world. recently ...the way she was trying to catch his eye was lovely ...Aditya had a challenging look and he had other plans for making the party lively ...papa hoodas dance and then the joining of mom and two sons ...even Zoya n Noor were part of the family dance ...the efforts of Aditya to spruce up the fun n party quotient for Zoya once again showed how this man will do anything for her ...Zoya was overjoyed ...the last party of zosh reg Aditya s birthday was spoiled by this very man ...the parallels are drawn beautifully ...very good writing ...the dance was lovely ...Adiya looked like a filmi hero heroine ...short sweet dose of the dancing scene  in the party ...Sakshi was in a veil ...she couldn't connect with Aditya ...her bad luck... .  Arjuns comment was so apt 😆...plate sharing ! ...on day one ! ...Aditya was shocked ...it is  our thing ...his moments spent with Zoya are very lovingly treasured by him  n he can't see her repeating those acts with another man ...it was good that he had stormed off to his room n publicly no scene was created ...Zoya ran after him ..she left her food ...again a contrast with Pooja who had done no running after him on the birthday party as  per the fb ..Aditya was right that she should not give false hopes to Arshad if she is going to reject his proposal after two weeks ..it looked like  a reminder of  the reverse of Mahi s wooing by Aditya earlier...
Zoya had to manofying  Aditya  ! ...and it was quite easy as Aditya s anger can melt quickly before his love Zoya ...very cute n adorable scene ...then the globe gift..   a simple n rather old fashioned but cute gift ..         Aditya s words ...more than friendship ...it looked for a second as if Zoya was indeed waiting for Aditya to confess .! ...if the makers can show that twist it will be awesome as someone has pointed out in another post also ...it seems so odd that Zoya had to say ...symbol of our friendship can't she see it for what it is ? ...Aditya s madly in love gestures , one after the other .. his anxieties reg choosing or rejecting Arshad ...
his insecurities are too amazingly shown ..

but the girl is oblivious to his love ...
Is she aware of his feelings n still applying the cautious approach due to her past ?   If not ...
then the letter n this gift shall have a significant role later on ...
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Hend-Refai... 😃      lovely to see you
Take care of yourself and wish you speedy recovery
beautiful post as usual 
been to doc  blood test tommorrow
I loved how you described that Zoya will reveal Hooda's family secrets and will know the true face of this family
well she is a dread for the senior Hoodas
I hope Zoya will be by Adi side in this hard time when he discover the truth about his parents
I don't want her to stand against him like what happened about Posh affair
yes.. we'll see how they  support each other when  unexpected truth is exposed
I hope they both fight together to know the truth together and face it
their bond is strong enough  to see them through...
thanks so much for reading a late post... and as you know IF was down for maintenance  so annotating   late too,, much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful analysis❤️    helooo Maryam 😃   the site is still playing up

What a pleasant surprise! for Zoya! little did she know that Adi was competing against her bhangra troupe! With his own exclusive dance item! in the form of Harsh Hooda as the head of the family father opening a popular dance number ! All representative of him pulling his family together.

loved the whole sequence.. papa hooda made me smile and adi just killed it
(credit to jiya)   Maryam was just awful garage music... scrunching   I only watched the dance with the sound off... loved his thumbs  up... keep guessing expression😃

Adi gifting her the snow globe is an endearing scene. The snow globe relates to a moment in time! frozen and unchanging ! when and how they met! His  love for her! Only she takes its it as the friendship between the two figurines. Yet Adi  takes the snow globe   to express his real feelings towards her.

aik main aur aik tum.. dono mile is tarah.. aik zoya ko hi samajh nahi aa raha
yes..  her mein tumhari dost  line...🥱   
mind you a really sweet smile... she is happy to get the gift..and his you're welcome expression 
let's see aage kia hota hai.. the whole sakshi drama is kinda confusing
thanks for uploading two delightful  shots.. much love hammie