Episode 45: Siddhant gets worried about Anushka's marriage proposal

noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Siddhant gets mad at Anushka for telling him again and again that he didn't her he was in Meerut. Later Anushka gets irritated at Siddhant and tells him to come to office properly dressed and groomed. Siddhant decides to buck up his actions to impress Anushka.

Catch episode 45 here

Index Thread

Sudhanshu thanks KK for valuing them. Someone tells that you have given us value for our value. KK says captain don't play alone, but with team, you all are my strength. Siddhant comes there and sees Hira. KK tells that Siddhant has joined reddy corporation. Siddhant gives him papers. Hira asks how are you? KK says you might be thinking what is she doing here, and tells that Prabhakar recommended me to forgive her. Hira says I was the last one to talk to him and says he had forgiven me and so is KK. She says I couldn't thank Prabhakar. KK signs the papers. Siddhant takes papers and leave. Hira smiles.

Sweety calls the newspaper and asks to give the address of Dinesh Swamy, but he can't get. Anushka comes and asks what happened to Siddhant? Sweety asks why is he looking tanned?

Siddhant says Sweety that anyone can get tanned if rides bike from Meerut to Delhi in 1 hour 30 mins. Anushka says you said you were in Delhi. Sweety asks why did you rush and asks if any beautiful angel was waiting for him and says you would have inform on call. Anushka says you would have told on call. Siddhant thinks of Hira's words and says don't know who tells truth and who lies. Anushka says you only lied. Siddhant goes to his cabin and looks at Prabhakar's pic. Sweety comes and asks him not to stare his pic, and asks him to move on. Siddhant says what do you know and says your father is fine. He says you will know when your father dies. Sweety gets sad and leaves.Gayatri writes on cheque. Purva says you are writing like Papa. Gayatri gives cheques to Purva. Purva says you have learnt so soon. Gayatri says I couldn't learn how to teach mobile use, then says she will learn when she teaches her. Purva goes.

Anushka meets the kids. Ria says you loves kids a lot and don't tell anyone. Anushka says God has been kind to me and that's why I am sharing with kids. She gives donation to Ria for kids. Siddhant comes there and looks at her. Kids give her rose and ask her to smell. Anushka smells it and thanks them. Siddhant comes infront of her and says I need to talk to you. Anushka wipes her tears. Siddhant says you were just playing and laughing with kids and asks why is she shedding ganga jamuna. Anushka says these kids have no parents and got the world with an icecream and says other side is people like this who never get happy and do conspiracy. Siddhant asks why is she melodramatic. Anushka asks if he wants to joke on her or comment. She says others feel pain also who don't get hurt and asks him if he don't take bath, and reminds him that he is in office. Siddhant checks his clothes.

Sweety sits outside and says he will go to Khurana, he never told about my father. Siddhant comes and says you are right, I have no rights to tell about anyone's father. He says I have a manufacturing defect. Sweety says you are again blaming your father. Siddhant says sorry and hugs him. Sweety forgives him. Siddhant says someone thinks of others' pain and I never thought about others. He looks at Anushka and says he loves a lot. Sweety thinks Siddhant is talking about him. Siddhant looks at Anushka.

Riddhi and Anushka are exercising. Anushka thinks about Siddhant. Riddhi asks if she is lost in someone's thoughts and asks if he is a colleague. Anushka says Siddhant is complicated. Riddhi says complicated but yours. Anushka says Siddhant is always ready to fight and thinks all burden of the world is on him, and is always angry. Riddhi says it is love and is expressed in different ways. Servant brings mango juice and gives to them. He tells them that Sudhanshu came. Riddhi says Papa and they go.

Sudhanshu tells KK about Shrivastava and his family searching alliance for their son. KK and neeta says Anusha is 26 now and shall marry. Riddhi and Anushka hear them. Anushka gets tensed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Anushka asks him if she takes shower or not...🤣
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2