Episode 43: Anushka reads Siddhant's thoughts

noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Siddhant wants to tell Anushka something but he is hesitant and does not know how to say it. Anushka says she already knows what Siddhant wants to say. Anushka says they should accept their past and move towards future they both agree. Anushka also gets ready on a Sunday thinking about meeting Siddhant at office.

Episode 43 here

Index Thread

Catch the episode below 

Rao ji slaps Tiwari hard. KK tells him that Rao ji can't hear anything against him. He tells that I didn't forget my value, and tells that he had worked in coal mine. He says I will give donation any amount, but I want something big. Tiwari leaves. Karthik asks Rao ji why did he slap Minister. KK says whatever Rao did was right, he read my thoughts. Srikant says if he trouble us. Karthik says if he don't do any deal with us. Siddhant tells that business and politics works on greed and fear, and says he came with greed and took fear with him. KK tells Siddhant, you will go a long way. He asks Rao to Sudhanshu, Ashok and Rajeev to discuss about Politics. Rao ji says ok. Anushka talks to Riddhi and tells that many people have complimented her on her make up. Riddhi asks who? Siddhant

comes there. Anushka ends the call. Siddhant says he wants to tell her something. Anushka says I know what you will tell and asks him to start first. Siddhant asks if I am going to sing when you will join. He says our past comes in between us. Anushka says we shall accept our past. Siddhant says you didn't surprise me as you have same perfume, and I identify you with the same fragrance. He asks her to use same perfume which she uses always and not this.Later he comes home. Gayatri shows him death certificate. Siddhant gets sad. Gayatri tells that suddenly Prabhakar got heart attack and says it was an excuse for death. She asks him to keep the dead certificate in his file and says she will handle insurance work and asks her to teach him. Siddhant nods his head. He goes to Prabhakar's study and sees envelope. He sees something written and thinks he has to meet Dinesh Swamy. He calls Sweety and asks him to find out about him, and make it confidential.

KK, Neeta, Karthik and others are planting plants. KK asks Neeta to touch soil with his hand and then it will look closer to her. He tells that they will go to their native place, and tells that never forget your roots. KK says I will retire after strengthening your roots. Karthik says I always need you around. Neeta asks Riddhi to come. Riddhi says she is fine there. Karthik asks where is Anushka? Anushka is in her room and thinks to wear earring liked by Siddhant. She thinks to wear something else as everyone will tease her. she comes out and tells that she is going to office. Srikant asks if there is any work? Neeta says today is Sunday. KK says Anushka will go a long way. Srikant tells that Rao ji will make cabbage dish today. KK says Rao ji learnt from my Amma. Rao ji says he took one week to make the dish. Riddhi tells KK that they will go out and talk. Riddhi takes Anushka to meet Siddhant, and says she will meet her father till then. Anushka thanks her.

She comes to Siddhant's house. Gayatri reminisces Prabhakar. Anushka asks her to maske pakoda. Purva tells that Siddhant left somewhere. Anushka asks where? Purva says she doesn't know. Anushka gets upset and thinks destiny is playing games with her.

Edited by noexcuse - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pandalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can't believe Rao ji slapped that minister.. Should have known he was a little devil since this episode. 
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I heard somewhere...perfect couple can finish each other's sentences...oh I remember in Stuart Little 🤣
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The most interesting scene from this epi. for me was dinning table scene, where Sid, Purva and Gayatri ji were siiting, 
Sid and Purva was chatting and smiling and suddenly Gayatri ji gave death certificate of PS to Sid and that sudden change of facial expression of SId was just mind blowing and the that lone tear flowing down was just too good 👏
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
maske pakode kya hota hai? 😆
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tanu please gimme episode 44 and 45 links 😳