Episode 41-14th May: Siddhant drops Anushka home. End of teenage MU

noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Siddhant drops Anushka home. They are on their way home and this is the first time they were almost about to hold each other's hands but didn't. After dropping home Siddhant also asks if Anushka really does not know the meaning of Nenu Nenu Premistonnanu.

Episode 41 here

Catch the episode below

Siddhant says sorry to Anushka. Anushka says I trust you 100 percent, please drop me home. Sweety asks Siddhant to go with Anushka and says I will take cab. Siddhant and Anushka look at each other. They are in car. Anushka gives handkerchief and asks him to clean his face. She says today you stopped. Siddhant says I don't want to repeat mistake that did last time. Anushka asks why did you beat robby, you makes others understand well. Siddhant says did you hear the saying, laaton ke bhooth baton se nahi maante, and tells that he has settled down old score. He drops her home. Anushka says good night. Siddhant says good night. He tells her that he was asking meaning of Telugu sentences, nenu nenu premistunnanu. Anushka says she doesn't know. Siddhant says it is easy for you to know.

In the morning, Siddhant plants the tree and thinks don't know what I did last night. Sweety comes there and asks why is he talking to plants. He says you have jumped to fight last night. He says he supported his friend. Sweety asks him to tell everything, and asks why he feels pain when Anushka is hurt. Siddhant says which story to tell. He says first let me understand and then I can make you understand. Sweety says a person can never like when drunk. Siddhant recalls anushka's words that she trusts him fully.Riddhi tells Anushka that she cares for her and saw her growing up. Anushka asks what you are saying? Riddhi says you was concerned for Prabhakar uncle and says I was not here when he died. She asks her to stop her feelings. Anushka asks if she has any problems with Siddhant. Riddhi says I have no problem and says you are straight forward girl and Siddhant is ambitious. Anushka says you don't know the secret between us and says she had shared with only Prabhakar. Riddhi asks her to tell when she trusts her. Anushka thinks Siddhant is not like the one who are thinking.

Purva comes to Siddhant. Siddhant asks what do you need? Purva asks about his wound and asks if he fought again. Siddhant says he had a fight for bike. Purva asks for whom. Sweety comes and asks Siddhant to come. Siddhant leaves. Purva thinks what to do.

Anushka thinks about Siddhant and thinks if they are just good friends, who had a big past. She gets Purva's call and asks her to tell. Purva tells her that she has signed for the clothing assignment. Anushka says it is good and says you should tell Siddhant. Purva says she is very afraid of Siddhant. Anushka tells that she will tell him and says my gut feelings tell that he will agree. Anushka thinks Siddhant Sinha, are you ready for test. Siddhant asks Sweety to bring empty files from store room. Karthik asks if Mr. Ahuja called. Siddhant says no. Karthik says he appreciated him. He gives case file to Siddhant and says I can't do it alone. Siddhant says yes. Karthik says I have realized that if we work together then will go far. Siddhant says absolutely. He calls someone and asks if anushka came to his cabin. Receptionist says yes. He recalls and a fb is shown.

Anushka comes and thinks to take his test. She knocks and comes inside, says she needs to talk to him. Siddhant says what is the matter? You came before also. Siddhant says sixth sense. She asks will you agree to my saying? Siddhant asks her to tell first. Anushka says you will refuse. Siddhant says if you get your name written for my wealth. Anushka says she will go. Siddhant asks her to tell. Anushka tells him that Purva wants to tell him something, but is very scared and passionate about modeling. He says Prabhakar uncle knew about it and permitted her also. Siddhant says when he had no objection, then I will have no objection. Anushka gets happy and says I know you will agree. She leaves. Siddhant looks at Prabhakar's pic and says even now you are taking my decisions.

Edited by noexcuse - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiding in 3rd page...upor aa jao please
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
their car interaction was so 
war_is_peace thumbnail
sid was so guilty but then he was happy that she was still stuck on it and him and he too was still stuck on it n her ❤️
Pandalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They wanted to hold each others hands... I wish they did!! 
Pandalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That Sony banner got in the way 😡
war_is_peace thumbnail
ikr panda! i wish they had held hands...but i loved the hesitation 👏
war_is_peace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pandalicious