manisha901 thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

There r thousands reason not to watch Silsilabut one reason is enough to watch the show that is Nandini & her journey who make the show worth watching DrashtiDhami ur powerful acting its needless to say now u r perfect always.

Her every scene is so beautifully portrayed and im so happy that she choose this complex and yet beautiful character of Nandini she truly deserve each n every award for this her acting is something different itss magic in her 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Yes we got to see various dimensions of nandini character and drashti making them even more worth watching thanks to her for giving us memorable character like nandini
suraiyashah thumbnail
Her expressions look so real you could literally see how she is feeling through her eyes👏 Love DD so much❤️
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
It's her and Nandinis journey which make me watch silsila everyday...nice post :)
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Only watching for her 
She making me cry each passing day with her expressions 
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
She is truely the most beautiful thing I have seen
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She has been killing it with her performances and I am a proud fan indeed 👏 That shower breakdown scene was PURE BRILLIANCE! How I wish she sweeps all the awards this year but I know they will cater only to trp toppers sadly as offlate hats whta it has become all about. Nevertheless DD shines in this show and I am looking forward to more of her stellar performances 👍🏼
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manisha901

There r thousands reason not to watch Silsilabut one reason is enough to watch the show that is Nandini & her journey who make the show worth watching DrashtiDhami ur powerful acting its needless to say now u r perfect always.

Her every scene is so beautifully portrayed and im so happy that she choose this complex and yet beautiful character of Nandini she truly deserve each n every award for this her acting is something different itss magic in her 

why there are thousand reasons not to watch ? every daily soap has many reasons not to watch those shows , still there are many fans who love the shows , Silsila is still thousand times better bcz it has a different story line as of now and i am loving it 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She nailing itEdited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

why there are thousand reasons not to watch ? every daily soap has many reasons not to watch those shows , still there are many fans who love the shows , Silsila is still thousand times better bcz it has a different story line as of now and i am loving it 

I know rightt! It still is better than a lot of shows out there that churn out crap on a daily basis. Its a decent watch actually specially the actors whoa re all so good and seasoned.