Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I loved it when sid said to anu that she is looking like a jhalli πŸ˜†

and then anu confessed to another friend  that sid doesnt notice her πŸ˜†

and waha mister lawyer got a marriage proposal πŸ€£

So what did you like?

Episode 25 Here

Catch the update here πŸ˜†

Anushka is leaving from the office after changing her clothes. Siddhant comes there. Anushka asks where were you all day? Siddhant says he was in his office, it was a busy day. Anushka is leaving. Siddhant asks what happened to your fashion sense, you are looking jhalli. Anushka recalls everyone complimenting her on her dress and leaves in her car.

Prabhakar thinks of Siddhant's care for him. Sharma calls him and tells that Reddy corp godown is raided and asks him to ask Siddhant, and also ask how he got proofs against Goel. Prabhakar is shocked. He gets a call and goes to KK. Srikant tells that Noida godown is sealed due to GST payment as they claim. He tells that we came to know that their officer is having problem with you or your son. He asks him to resolve their issues with the officer. KK asks Srikant not to talk to Prabhakar like that and asks Prabhakar if this is true. Prabhakar is silent. KK says Prabhakar will make everything fine. Prabhakar says sorry KK. KK says it happens. Prabhakar comes home and asks Gayatri to send Siddhant to his room and don't tell him anything. Gayatri calls him and thinks why he is not picking the call. Siddhant comes home. Gayatri informs him that Prabhakar is angry and asked him to meet him. Siddhant asks her to relax and goes to Prabhakar's room, but he is not there. Prabhakar is on terrace repairing the light while it is on. Siddhant says I will do it. Prabhakar says I had appreciated you, but you are not going to change.

Siddhant asks what did I do? Prabhakar says your work affects me, today I have to feel ashamed and apologized to KK because of you. He says you have blackmailed Sharma to give the info about Goel and that's why he got Srikant's warehouse sealed. Siddhant says Purva and Maa will not know this. He says I thought your perception changed after whatever I have done for you. Prabhakar asks did you do favor on me and asks if this is how a father and son's relation. Siddhant says I didn't mean that. Prabhakar says you said right that I can take care of my family, and I don't need your ways. Siddhant says you never gets happy, this is your problem. He says I don't know why you are upset, it Ira doubled crossed you or if I have done what you couldn't do. He asks why you always dislikes my doings and asks him to say what he shall do. Prabhakar says if you think I am a hurdle in your way then I will move from your way, but don't know what you will become. Siddhant says I will become something if you are not on my way. Prabhakar says our ways are different now. Light falls down and breaks. Prabhakar and Siddhant looks at it.

Anushka gets a call from her friend. She tells her that Mira have a baby. She says lets go and meet her. Anushka asks about her boyfriend Daksh. Her friend says she has broken up with him. She says she has a new boyfriend, but don't notice her. Anushka says she has a boyfriend who noticed him when she had worn a simple dress. Friend says he has a Swag. Anushka thinks of Siddhant.

Gayatri gets Mama ji's call and wears Pallu. Mama ji asks her about Prabhakar and asks if she thought about Siddhant's marriage and tells her that Tillu's daughter Madhurima has graduated law and gives their whatsapp number, and asks them to send Siddhant's pic. Gayatri says ok and asks Purva to send Siddhant's pic. Purva says she will send his bike pic. Anushka takes her selfies in different dresses and tags it me and my fashion sense. She posts it on social networking site and waits for Siddhant's like. Siddhant thinks of Prabhakar's words, takes tea and drinks it. Purva sees Anushka's pics and thinks why did she upload it, for whom. Gayatri asks Siddhant what Prabhakar said last night. Siddhant says nothing. Gayatri says he said that he gave liberty to you. Purva gets girl's pic for Siddhant. Gayatri tells Siddhant about the alliance. Siddhant refuses for marriage. Gayatri says she needs bahu and shows him Anushka's pics instead. Purva asks him to scroll and see. Siddhant stares the pics. Gayatri asks if he liked the girl. Siddhant returns phone to Purva and leaves. Purva tells that Bhai was looking at Anushka's pic. Siddhant thinks of Anushka and Girl's proposal. He sits on his bike.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hiya what I want to know is how will you put the link wala post?
Do I have to mention it in my post or will you post it in your own post?
Padmajaan thumbnail
I need an urgent answer Hiya!!!!
because if I add it I mean the following in my post how will you have access to link it??? CONFUSED

Index Thread Here

Episode 25 Here 

war_is_peace thumbnail
il post it on ur posts n u can copy paste it πŸ˜³
Padmajaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

il post it on ur posts n u can copy paste it πŸ˜³

OK thanksπŸ˜†
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The entire balcony convo between PS and Sid just fab actually I love all the scenes between PS and Sid
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fashion sense ko gehri chot
Pandalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor girl.. Siddhant comes after she has changed and calls her jhalli! πŸ˜†

The conversation between Siddhant and PS was good in this episode. The things Siddhant had said to his dad.. I knew he would regret once PS had died! πŸ˜­

Anushka posting those pics on FB for Siddhant was hilarious πŸ˜†.. all of sudden she had craved his attention after years. 

war_is_peace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pandalicious

Poor girl.. Siddhant comes after she has changed and calls her jhalli! πŸ˜†

The conversation between Siddhant and PS was good in this episode. The things Siddhant had said to his dad.. I knew he would regret once PS had died! πŸ˜­

Anushka posting those pics on FB for Siddhant was hilarious πŸ˜†.. all of sudden she had craved his attention after years. 

@bold - it all felt so surreal...like we were nearing the end of an era...and we did πŸ˜­

@red -  i was like arre same pinch..even i would do the same as anu πŸ€£
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That entire Anushka blooper was so hilarious 
He was terribly taken aback πŸ€£