Drashti dhami has such beautiful and expressive eyes

PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Her eyes are so damn beautiful.. she expresses through her eyes so flawlessly...  her emotional scenes are a treat to watch, how can someone look so beautifully cute while crying..   she makes you connect with the character through her flawless acting skills... Nandani character is so beautifully sketched and only Drashti Dhami can do justice to this character... Edited by EfOrEnVy - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Drashti Dhami's eyes is what compelled me to watch a Geet promo on telly years ago and then her beauty forced me to watch the show n now her talent just draws me to her every move

DD looks so beautiful when crying, and that's very rare but what's even more true is that she helps the audience connect to her character, and that is commendable
muno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You're absolutely right👍🏼 
she got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen😊
moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
She has the most beautiful expressive eyes! And these emotional scenes come very very naturally to her...
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True 
I love her smile n eyes 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She so deep into character
suraiyashah thumbnail

Originally posted by: muno

You're absolutely right👍🏼 

she got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen😊

look how beautiful shes looking in these picsss😭❤️
KhattiMeeti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Her deep caramel eyes are goals ❤️. And what she does with them is wonderful!! The girl portrays every emotions so wonderfully as if nandini really exists👏. Drashti is so brilliant  and  fabulous as nandini😳
-Lehar- thumbnail
Yes drashti has beautiful eyes and she can emote everything with her eyes
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

Drashti Dhami's eyes is what compelled me to watch a Geet promo on telly years ago and then her beauty forced me to watch the show n now her talent just draws me to her every move

DD looks so beautiful when crying, and that's very rare but what's even more true is that she helps the audience connect to her character, and that is commendable

Surprisingly her eyes propelled me to watch Geet as well 😳 Just something about them which is so endearing and beautiful. So many years down the line I still am in love with her eyes (mashallah).They are still as expressive as they used to be and she's actually become prettier with time!