Bepannah,My thoughts, To lose one's heart!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 108. 15.8.18  To lose one's heart..

To fall in love is to rise in the vital centre of one's emotions and sensibilities, that exist in one's heart. Love itself softens the hardened areas of the heart. The magical power of love makes the heart swell so, that it wants to contain the whole world in it. Losing one's heart makes the world a wonderful place to be in.

The episode is about loving one's parent, guardians. The commandment which most faiths profess,  to love, obey and honour ones parents, sets the tone of the episode. its an interesting  fact that Adi as the son has to bear witness to the longevity of his parents  happy and stable wedded life. As  the child he honours them publicly, as is expected from one in his position, with  some heart rendering words that only raises  Anjana and Harsh Hooda's profile because both are his parents.

I loved the fact that Adi was no public speaker. As such speech making seemed a daunting task to him. Affirmative  as Captain Aditya Hooda, he may have spoken on the mic to the passengers and crew of the aircraft he was piloting. But bear in mind those brief directive speeches were rendered from the enclosure of his cock pit and not directly before public contact. To facilitate his very presence on the stage today, before the audience, is the feat of his first love Zoya Siddiqui .

Where Pooja via her diary stigmatized Adi as the son who failed to get along with his family. Zoya today nullifies all that through the speech that Aditya delivers about his parents. I wouldn't say it's a formality that Adi fulfils as the demand of the occasion. I would say it is a moment where Aditya fulfils his owns words,follow your heart!  he does so, with a little help from his friend.

He follows his heart , well before his speech too. One look at Zoya and he is stumped by her beauty. Spontaneously he compliments her, she looks stunning. Just looking at her serves to calm his heart which nearly pops out of his mouth due to his frayed nerves!

Zoya's gentle tap on her heart is sign enough for him when he goes on stage, nervous and tongue tied. Let the heart take over, let the heart pour out the words!

Adi s opening words are a dead honest admission of being no orator. However someone encouraged him with the tip, tweak your heart about the one you hold close to your heart. Surely words will tumble out spontaneously about the cherished relationship you share with them. Adi ,thus, showers his maa and pa! with  A humbling homage for bringing him into the world. Followed by the confession of being the black sheep of the family! Yet a big thank you to  his parents for  coping, patiently with his bad times. He admits,  that if he is standing tall and straight today, its due to their unfailing stalwart support. Zoya's supportive smiles, encourage, Adi, to rather stoically ,confesses his own inability of abiding by emotional relationships. He, goes further and praises  both his parents for bearing up both with the good and bad times of which he himself today  is  a witness to. Adi makes an public oath to his parents that when he too, finds the person whose presence means the ultimate for him. A love that  completes  his existence and makes him the richest person on earth! Then he too, like his parents will treasure, protect and honour his relationship ,just like the example his parents have set before him. Zoya's presence in the audience, and his love for her, makes Adi delve in own past experiences . Quite  openly he talks about,  friendship being a prerequisite of love itself. How even  little things matter much in friendship and love. How  from his past he has learnt not to overlook both minute or magnified issues in relationships, as in totality they complete the circle of love, that he now sees in his parents life! who have worked at their marriage from early stages to where they are now! Much applaud for Adi's heartfelt speech! It moves not only his parents hearts, but many hearts greatly. Here stands a humbled man, who loses his heart to love!    

But really, Arjun is so correct when he quips to Adi, seems Zoya had a hand in it. Truly we  as the audience, see it vividly that  its Adi's love for Zoya that half makes him admit ,confess to many issues related to emotional attachments and messed up past relationships. There is hope in his words.. almost a veiled admission, to his parents. That he has found his new lease of life.. Zoya! Zoya! who foiled his attempt to run away from his loved ones. The fact he is here to celebrate their anniversary its courtesy of Zoya ! his promise of  hanging on to love like dear life this time, is all about not letting Zoya go out of his life now that he has found her! His FB's, reveal all, about how Zoya featured in his heart felt speech.  

Can Harsh and Anjana sense where Adi's bravado comes from today? Will they appreciate Zoya's fantastic event management? Or will Adi have to face the music again? Like Zoya does in her home? Sakshi is at Anjana's doorstep. What bad tidings does she bring? One regret Wasim should have heard Adi's well turned out speech. How come Arshad comes to this private event?  

The episode was a fantastic effort by the cvs. Very moving.. all about loving your family as my bhai jaan SK would say. Harshad!what can I say about the actor. Sooo credible! in his speech was he acting or was he for real? As for Jenny.as Zoya. picture of sheer grace and beauty... like a lioness.     

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful  post  from a talented writer ...loved to read it ...
The party had begun n Zoya is impatient to meet Aditya ...the moment she had come she was looking for him ...and Aditya he is speechless to see a stunningly beautiful n graceful Zoya ...his compliment makes her to glow further ...Aditya wanted Zoya s approval of his smart attire as if he had taken pains to dress up for his love ...😆very lovely scene...what a contrast again between Zoya and Pooja ...due to Zoya s efforts Aditya s finer qualities were presented before the entire gathering n the media ...and Pooja she had only hurtful words in her diary to heap allegations against Aditya ...this is Zoya s true n selfless love which though hidden has guided Aditya to win the hearts of everyone by his speech ...the writers had done wonders and then Aditya had delivered it beautifully ...very natural n heart felt words ...his initials nervousness was caught by his love n she showed him the way ...to let the words flow from his heart ...Aditya looked very mature in his thinking and his respect for his parents was so genuine ...The  connection between Adiya looked divine ...Aditya s grasp of the  emotions of love  friendship and its significance was his indirect worship of his goddess of love Zoya ...and his infinite love for Zoya dripping from his words had made him a loving son too...the writers the actors Harshad n Jenny were just amazing ...one cannot describe the beauty of the scene...the positioning of Zoya behind his parents ...his constant intense looks to her n the execution was superb ..in the speech given by Zoya earlier in her award ceremony she had heaped praises upon Aditya openly ...and here discreetly and indirectly like a true lover without naming her he had spoken about his transformation coz of love .   Like a gorgeous angel Zoya had guided him to elevate her Aditya to an exalted position ...a way above all the Arshads n other men ... Aditya s bond with himself ...the awakening of his heart and his relationship with his parents n family has flourished due to her gentle pushes ...     the promises ...the vows taken by Aditya in his speech were aimed at Zoya who is still unaware of his feelings ...she has given a direction to his life by her caring heart.      ...Zoya s heart is beating for her love every sec...she just has to look at her pulse ...her heartbeats ...will the dr help her. .? ...yes ...very likely ...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie I would say zoya accomplished one task as a friend today which pooja his so called best friend couldn't achieve. She gave him courage to do something which he wouldn't have done otherwise. Anjana was clearly surprised when she heard adi was going to speak. This man had never taken centre stage. He loves to do his work quietly from cockpit. Handling all the turbulence more or less alone. Today zoya made that man speak up his mind.he promised his parents he would make them proud. And I would wait for the day instead of aditya hooda being harsh's son world will know harsh as aditya father. Zoya will make that possible. Because she has it in her to burn in his love with him and like gold come out of it more shining. Which pooja clearly couldn't as she didn't even understand his love.
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh hammie was waiting today fr ur thoughts on Adi ki speech wali epi... n i must say as always u ve blown me away with ur brilliant thoughts.. perfectly mirroring mine... ❤️

Wen he was giving the speech with all the serenity in ths world, i was constantly thinking abt the old Adi, who was not at all hesitant to spit venom fr his patents infront of the whole world...
I remember hw in her diary pooja hav humiliated in a way Adi's turmoil n wen i was watching the epi wen he was talking his heart out i was only thinking abt Zoya his peace... Zoya ths woman hav bring about the best in Adi till date...she is the real Magic.. the whole sequence remind me of tat vulnerable Adi who cant stand the sight of his parents n today he s a completely changed man.. Zoya is his sukoon literally n figuratively... she has proved it time n again n Adi the growth ths man hav shown uptil now is remarkable.all thnx to his Sukoon...

Well i guess it will be zoya who hav called Arshad in the party... definitely she has decided to befriend with Arshad mian also... pata nahi kesa doc hai.. vella.. ik hum hain yahan..i hav to miss so many of my own family ocaasions due to duties... or yeh baigaani shadi main pohncha hoa hai..🤣  khair im ready fr all the drama created byy Arshad but plz no sakshi atm... dun kno abt Adi but atm I am not ready to jhello saakshi for few more epis... she can rest some more plsss.. Adi ki happy family ka illusion should stay for time being pretty plz... 

Ur absolutely correct abt harshad in ths epi..  my man has come a long way.. the way he poured down his heart in yday epi.. sheer brillianve..each n every naunces.. his moist eyes..each n every pause while tat dil se kahi gaee speech.. ❤️ he has my whole freaking heart yday.. i love the facttt hw both harshuu n jenny complement each other always.. wen one has to perform the other one toned down.. the perfectt sync with both these giants are gving us wonderful episs is jst marvellous...
Im so happy i ve once again got the chanve to cmmnt here  on ir phemomenol post..pouring my heart out once again.. i thought i should do thee honours before my night calls... all the luv n hugs to u hammie fr being the star writer always..
Edited by NusiSg - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

hellooo mm😃 lo lovely to see you

Beautiful  post  from a talented writer ...loved to read it ... hey...😃 me getting an inflated head😛.. the episode was a good one.. especially dear Adi
The party had begun n Zoya is impatient to meet Aditya ...the moment she had come she was looking for him ...and Aditya he is speechless to see a stunningly beautiful n graceful Zoya ...his compliment makes her to glow further ...Aditya wanted Zoya s approval of his smart attire as if he had taken pains to dress up for his love ...😆very lovely scene.
yes.. he just couldn't contain his being attracted to her
..what a contrast again between Zoya and Pooja ...due to Zoya s efforts Aditya s finer qualities were presented before the entire gathering n the media ...and Pooja she had only hurtful words in her diary to heap allegations against Aditya  
apart from the diary.. Adi's flash backs showed she always put him down by brainwashing  him he was so childish..that's how he saw himself.. as a child
 ...this is Zoya s true n selfless love which though hidden has guided Aditya to win the hearts of everyone by his speech ...the writers had done wonders and then Aditya had delivered it beautifully ...very natural n heart felt words ...his initials nervousness was caught by his love n she showed him the way ...to let the words flow from his heart ...Aditya looked very mature in his thinking and his respect for his parents was so genuine ...The  connection between Adiya looked divine ...Aditya s grasp of the  emotions of love  friendship and its significance was his indirect worship of his goddess of love Zoya ...and his infinite love for Zoya dripping from his words had made him a loving son too...the writers the actors Harshad n Jenny were just amazing ...one cannot describe the beauty of the scene...the positioning of Zoya behind his parents ...his constant intense looks to her n the execution was superb ..in the speech given by Zoya earlier in her award ceremony she had heaped praises upon Aditya openly ...and here discreetly and indirectly like a true lover without naming her he had spoken about his transformation coz of love .   Like a gorgeous angel Zoya had guided him to elevate her Aditya to an exalted position ...a way above all the Arshads n other men ... Aditya s bond with himself ...the awakening of his heart and his relationship with his parents n family has flourished due to her gentle pushes
yes well said mm👏 it was the positive bond with himself before the world that impressed me the most.. and yes..Zoya teased it out of him.. like he brings out the best in her
 ...     the promises ...the vows taken by Aditya in his speech were aimed at Zoya who is still unaware of his feelings ...she has given a direction to his life by her caring heart.      ...Zoya s heart is beating for her love every sec...she just has to look at her pulse ...her heartbeats ...will the dr help her. .? ...yes ...very likely ...
It's becoming clear to me that Zoya only looks upon him as a friend..     ok me going to be positive.. lets hope Arshad  acts as a link between Zoya and Adi.. mm.loved reading your interesting comment..  😊..much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo writer sahiba.😃
@hammie I would say zoya accomplished one task as a friend today which pooja his so called best friend couldn't achieve. She gave him courage to do something which he wouldn't have done otherwise. Anjana was clearly surprised when she heard adi was going to speak. This man had never taken centre stage. He loves to do his work quietly from cockpit. Handling all the turbulence more or less alone. Today zoya made that man speak up his mind.he promised his parents he would make them proud. And I would wait for the day instead of aditya hooda being harsh's son world will know harsh as aditya father. Zoya will make that possible. Because she has it in her to burn in his love with him and like gold come out of it more shining. Which pooja clearly couldn't as she didn't even understand his love
yes... so true..I was only taken in by Adi's speech... haan Pooja ke cruel emotional abuse I figured out .. how she carried on for five years with a sweet smile.. screwed up his life.. however good souls.. ones with a heart of gold find those who facilitate their goodness...    thanks for your intresting comment... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo doc shahiba..😃must be my lucky day today.. hearing twice from my loyal reader..😛
Ohhh hammie was waiting today fr ur thoughts on Adi ki speech wali epi... n i must say as always u ve blown me away with ur brilliant thoughts.. perfectly mirroring mine... ❤️
you will agree Nusi... it was one of those episodes which had to be seen to do full justice  to AdI's full  delivery of his speech
Wen he was giving the speech with all the serenity in ths world, i was constantly thinking abt the old Adi, who was not at all hesitant to spit venom fr his patents infront of the whole world...
yes... how would roarrr restlessly... 😛 now as you say ,something within him quells the storm
I remember hw in her diary pooja hav humiliated in a way Adi's turmoil n wen i was watching the epi wen he was talking his heart out i was only thinking abt Zoya his peace... Zoya ths woman hav bring about the best in Adi till date...she is the real Magic.. the whole sequence remind me of tat vulnerable Adi who cant stand the sight of his parents n today he s a completely changed man.. Zoya is his sukoon literally n figuratively... she has proved it time n again n Adi the growth ths man hav shown uptil now is remarkable.all thnx to his Sukoon...
yes...you nailed it  nus.. Zoya seems behind the new man Adi.. earlier he spoke about his rebirth.. her love..oh which she is quite  unaware gives him life a new!
Well i guess it will be zoya who hav called Arshad in the party... definitely she has decided to befriend with Arshad mian also... pata nahi kesa doc hai.. vella.. ik hum hain yahan..i hav to miss so many of my own family ocaasions due to duties... or yeh baigaani shadi main pohncha hoa hai..🤣  khair im ready fr all the drama created byy Arshad but plz no sakshi atm... dun kno abt Adi but atm I am not ready to jhello saakshi for few more epis... she can rest some more plsss.. Adi ki happy family ka illusion should stay for time being pretty plz... 
😆😆''' Arshad main... seems a most  sought after man... after SK..😛...

Ur absolutely correct abt harshad in ths epi..  my man has come a long way.. the way he poured down his heart in yday epi.. sheer brillianve..each n every naunces.. his moist eyes..each n every pause while tat dil se kahi gaee speech.. ❤️ he has my whole freaking heart yday.. i love the facttt hw both harshuu n jenny complement each other always.. wen one has to perform the other one toned down.. the perfectt sync with both these giants are gving us wonderful episs is jst marvellous...YES to Harshad⭐️⭐️... award winning performance.. have to say.. each day he  continues to deliver the best of himself
Im so happy i ve once again got the chanve to cmmnt here  on ir phemomenol post..pouring my heart out once again.. i thought i should do thee honours before my night calls... all the luv n hugs to u hammie fr being the star writer always..
ooohhh.. nus...your encouragement motivates me to continue writing about this rather profound ,unusual saga of friendship.. and love.unrequited or fulfilled is yet to be seen.. but hum dil ka kya karien.. it wants love from both adi and Zoya.. loved her clothes and aadien yesterday..😛.. much love hammie

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis❤️
Then he too, like his parents will treasure, protect and honour his relationship ,just like the example his parents have set before him. Zoya's presence in the audience, and his love for her, makes Adi delve in own past experiences . Quite  openly he talks about,  friendship being a prerequisite of love itself. How even  little things matter much in friendship and love.

loved his speechhh... his eyes spoke more than he did😳 he stole the show👏 
'pyaar dosti nahi hai.. lekin pyaar main dosti bht zaruri hai'

really got the hubby wify feeling today.. seemed like their own marriage reception😆 let's see what happens next!
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully written with amazing words👏😊i too loved strday's episode a lot and the main reason is the family essence and ofcourse our adi's amazing speech😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful analysis❤️  Maryam!!! thought I lost my heart from you today...

phir checked and found you here!😃... me just watched todays episode... SIGH... he'll fight for his love... sherdil! roarrr... me too getting het up and aggressive... I need to calm down
Then he too, like his parents will treasure, protect and honour his relationship ,just like the example his parents have set before him. Zoya's presence in the audience, and his love for her, makes Adi delve in own past experiences . Quite  openly he talks about,  friendship being a prerequisite of love itself. How even  little things matter much in friendship and love.

loved his speechhh... his eyes spoke more than he did😳 he stole the show👏 
'pyaar dosti nahi hai.. lekin pyaar main dosti bht zaruri hai'    yes he got the worlds ahhh.. all the way... what struck me was his sincerity.. 

really got the hubby wify feeling today.. seemed like their own marriage reception😆 let's see what happens next!
yes he had eyes for her... his words about living up to love were aimed at Zoya..  she is afraid to own up to his words..  this story is  getting better by each episode..
 missed you Maryam... hammie kush at seeing you.. much love .. and loved this smiling Adi.. ..😃