Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you shamz and krishna for the update...urm for the first time im spechless because im very sad but yes episode is running jet speed as tgey need to wind up thestory...i guess we wont know what happens to shauryas brother or evn mehak and shauryas career.
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ladies.
So Mehrya found out it was Svetlana who was behind their attacks..
Don't know what else to write. My mind is blank ...
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It had to happen now they are speeding everything up because they have no new story to tell all I want is for KC to make an appearance Maybe bu Friday they would confront Swetlana with her reality and next week some happy episodes until the end  
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Girlz...don't be sad and make an crying face ...we are getting to see some lovely mehrya moments ...let's enjoy the show till then...plz girlz...
Vikki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a proud and glad that I proved wrong about why Mehek got faint. πŸ˜† The show is running with jet speed. The episode was good. All happened as per our wish.Precap is also interesting. Think 21 Aust will be end of Swetalana.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I forgot my manners Thanks Kishu for the lu πŸ˜† 
Hell I am still in shock with the news that the end of our show is near 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

Thank you shamz and krishna for the update...urm for the first time im spechless because im very sad but yes episode is running jet speed as tgey need to wind up thestory...i guess we wont know what happens to shauryas brother or evn mehak and shauryas career.

Yeah that's for sure ...now I don't think there wud be boxing anymore ...since MehRya are together ...now I think they will show MehRya will know abt svetlana and her end...
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the LU...very bittersweet today after reading that the show will be ending.
Not at all surprised by Zee as I have lived through a cherished show ending so abruptly before, but I will enjoy while I am able to.
Edited by crtkelly - 5 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So as per what being planned earlier before the season 2 comes in, the end of the show was expected to be in August and so it might be happening though there's no confirmation about it yet. πŸ˜•

But ya, it's hard to churn the news but every good things come to an end always. I would really love if they wrap up the show in the best manner. Otherwise, I don't mind watching MehRya for more years to come. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

Coming to the episode, so Mehek fainted due to the flashback πŸ˜† And the end of cockroach is near. Let's see how this goes. Thank you for the update, Sham and Krishu πŸ€—

P. S I hope you are having a fabulous time, Sham. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
San kuch fika fika lag Raha aaj ...can't imagine my days without mehrya πŸ˜­
Special thanks for the LU deariesπŸ˜›
Episode was good mehrya was magical with their proposal ...too much of swetlana was there today πŸ˜²
Return of flashback was there ...but did mehek reallyyy recall that after gaining consciousness 
They are after swetlana now