Bepannah,My thoughts, Grab the bull by its horns!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 107. 14.8.18  Grab the bull by its horns

Problems in life, either can be deferred where they are likely to return or be confronted directly. This is not to suggest that confident action can find a befitting resolution, even by confident action. This episode does show Zoya ,Adi ,Wasim  making their needs known in dealing with looming issues confronting  them. For Wasim in a paternal role we see much concern for his once hard done daughter Zoya. As a father he feels responsible that this time it's he who would be responsible for choosing the right match for his daughter. He clearly feels in Yash s case Zoya made her choice and it proved drastically erroneous. Thus now, Zoya he expects should accept that her father knows what's best for her. so much so for being a liberating father.   

Zoya is not the old easily led into issues girl. She is the new Zoya who is not too far from the beneficial inputs coming from Adi. Just like always, they are at ease with each other. Adi in his pragmatic tone. Harps on about  Zoya refusing the alliance! She  just like in the old days chides him for treating life as one joke! But Adi, giving him his due. In his own inimitable style of being flippant. He  nags her. Continues to serve consistent reminders to Zoya, that she needs to grab the bull by its horns! Clarify her position with her father! regards Arshad. What Adi sees as easy as pie, Zoya  disagrees with and explains its not an easy subject to approach. But have to say, that Adi constant badgering does eventually ,push her into talking to her father. I enjoyed the old Adi who reminds Zoya that life is strewn with hard ships, but  one has to still face and deal with them. Such pep talk from him, I feel continues to influence Zoya's morale even though now she s made it big. But Adi's input, however childish he may sound still leaves an impact upon her.

It's a pity that Wasim denounces Adi as being, boorish, brash, uncouth, uncultured and ill turned out in comparison with Arshad the right man for Zoya. It alarms me to think how Wasim can play dumb. Pass into oblivion, the countless times the brute Adi Hooda saved his daughter's life ? I despair at the man. My consolation lies in the fact that Zoya and Aditya continue to communicate with each other either in person or on the phone, despite an insecure father's effort to spilt them.

Adi's bull that he has to contend with is to wait, for Zoya to talk to her father. He has to await the outcome, which he hopes will remove Arshad out of the picture. Thus making it easier for him to  take  a stride towards professing his love to Zoya. which currently appears lost in the ebb and flow of this Arshad fast flowing current!

Arshad's sudden appearance during Adi feeding Zoya noodles! is clothed in politeness. Whereas Adi according to Wasim barges into situations! Arshad too does just that! but asks pardon for interrupting. Arshad returning Zoya's phone ,fits in rather nicely with what Adi wanted , to see Zoya and him in a cosy informal private session! Zoya goes after Arshad.. to possibly thank him further. Adi ,bless him! leaves no stone unturned in  reiterating to Zoya not to mess about with a good man like Arshad around! give her verdict about him to her father a.s.a.p. 

In Wasim and Roshna's conversation regards Arshad, interestingly its Roshna who brings in Aditya's name. I suspect she along with Zoya and Noor has a soft spot for Adi , but Wasim s nepotism cowers her down invariably which is just how Wasim likes it to overpower the women of his household. He echoes the societal parental prerequisites when looking for life partners for their children. Arshad is the desirable candidate, while Aditya is the non- desirable according to Wasims criteria.

Sakshi feigns unconsciousness, in the hospital, with the intention of grabbing the bull by the horns. She is determined to expose and demask   the real face of Anjana .Can she do it at the anniversary? She has suffered considerably but her spirts remain high despite the set back that Adi never got her bloodstained scrawl cry of help. If he had, he would come to her rescue. Wasim rejects Adi but there are vulnerable people like Sakshi and Zoya too at one point, who invest much faith in Adi! As per this episode, once more Sakshi's  SOS note written in her blood, cruelly misses Adi's attention. There was hope as it got outside the basement by Adi in the box of old photos,it would pass by his eyes too! But the ray of hope diminishes as not Adi but Raj Kumar the peon finds it,  crunches it up as a piece of rubbishes! Typical, as par formula plot! Truth goes through many barriers before it can be fully exposed.

It's amusing to see the contrast between Adi's phone calls about gentle reminders to Zoya, about talking to her dad! and Zoya's efforts to do so, going down the drain. When she first tries her parents  retire for the night. Following morning she tries, but fears deflating her father's spirits regards Arshad's alliance makes her abandon the idea. Zoya procrastinates for family harmony.

Out of further endearing bonding scenes between Zoya and Adi come out ,some not so frivolous  facts. Whereas Zoya finds it easier to talk about her family's stability due to her parents. Adi unashamedly finds it a chore. He'd rather have Zoya put together, the few word he needs to say about his parents on their anniversary. Zoya suggests he focus on how he perceived them as a exemplary couple over the years. The tragedy though, lies in Adi's nervous smile, that really speaks of the bare reality that exists between his parents. Far from being the ideal couple, stigmatized by his father walking out on his mother in the early stages of marriage. What remains now is a hypocritic sham of keeping appearances up between his parents, which Adi is well aware off. its funny how Adi tries it on with Zoya,  with butter wouldn't melt in his mouth looks! But Zoya tells him tough luck its your mum and dad you write  your speech! Gentle but firm!

Harsh Hooda returns, unaware of Anjana's obsessive vendetta against Sakshi. Secrets kept between the ideal couple! Thus happy family faade continues. In Siddiqui house too, the smokescreen continues as Zoya waits for the opportune moment to broach her marriage issue with her parents.

The scene between Zoya and her father is carefully stage. Both father and daughter are like two players who are fully aware of each other's strengths and weaknesses. For starters the familial bond and their standing within the family, limits them in their approaches to each other. Father ,daughter decorum is maintained.

The scene is marked by honest confessions from Zoya's side before her father regards her past marriage. Which in turn consolidates Wasim's position as her  authoritarian  father. Wasim  continues to overpower her by his stance that he holds her happiness in forefront. The scene  also deals with the predicament parents face in finding a suitable match for their daughters, as Wasim argues with Zoya. He prefers not to see Zoya's view when she says she's not ready for marriage. The problem lies not in the boy her father has chosen for her. But within herself as  she is not ready to love another.. after the horrendous emotional experience she has been through. She only views Arshad as a friend, nothing more nothing less. Will Wasim deal with Zoya's plea compassionately?  Does he recognize the implications of the blame Zoya piles upon him. As a father he's enforcing marriage upon her ,against her consent? That she is an adult, old enough to make her own decisions!  It's a power struggle that goes on between Wasim versus women in his family. Zoya appears to be digging her heels in, with due respect to him, her father. Is Wasim open to softening his heart?

What's more, Zoya is happy to come clean about the matter with Arshad herself. Here Zoya oversteps the mark, by being overzealous. This action suggestions passing Wasim her fathers authority. Besides traditionally,its family elders deal with  their children's alliance issues. Roshana is the typical parent who discourages daughters from being proactive about their consent and refusal regards marriage issues.  Is Wasim likely  to take stringent measures against both Zoya and Adi due to Zoya's bold decision? How will Arshad take to Zoya's, refusal to their alliance?  

Where Zoya is aware that Wasim is her father and commands her respect. Wasim too, begins  with far from exasperating   his daughter. I reckon he could suspect some back lash from Zoya regards her alliance with Arshad. One can say he was well prepared and in no uncertain terms, he decides to praises Zoya's career efforts to no end, to win and soften her towards being this a fathers pride  and joy.

This gives Zoya the opportunity to speak her mind out just like Adi expected her to. Thus Zoya  confidently with due respect, praises her fathers choice. But does confess the manner in which the whole affair was conducted was below her expectations. Wasim keeps the upper hand and reminds her, she had already given her consent when she had agreed to the deal between them.. before he allowed her to take up the Hooda anniversary venture.   

I enjoyed the scenes between Zoya and Adi. Harshad is lovable, when   covering Adi's playful and light-hearted side. Jennifer brings out vividly in Zoya's  role.. scenarios where daughters are often treated as minors  in matters revolving around their marriage alliance. Wasim and Zoya's scene for me had a touch of reality. well the anniversary is on, Adi's speech, some dance and Sakshi's entry is expected by me. I see Arshad has been invited to the duo as well!      

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful analysis as usual❤️
It's a pity that Wasim denounces Adi as being, boorish, brash, uncouth, uncultured and ill turned out in comparison with Arshad the right man for Zoya. It alarms me to think how Wasim can play dumb.

idk man i can't take him seriously now i always remember dil k chorr and i start laughing🤣.. he knows aditya is the best he can get for his daughter😎

Whereas Zoya finds it easier to talk about her family's stability due to her parents. Adi unashamedly finds it a chore. He'd rather have Zoya put together, the few word he needs to say about his parents on their anniversary. Zoya suggests he focus on how he perceived them as a exemplary couple over the years. 

the only cute scene in yesterday's episode haha didn't like the sakshi drama at all😆.. adi was too cute gave us so many expressions in just one scene

and adi's curiosity .. 'abbu se baat ki'🤣

and today arshad is gonna make adi angry😳.. well this was our reaction when arshad said 'my partner'🥱

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie the problem is arshad barges in. But wasim is ok with it. He doesn't like adi so adi barging in becomes rude. Actually zoya is on a weak wicket. Reason is yash. Her choice had gone down drain badly. Now arshad seems good and she should try a new relation. Here if zoya is feeling for adi it becomes imperative he gives proof to her feelings in front of her father. Something like making the impossible possible. Just like ram lifted the shiv dhanush to satisfy janak's  condition for marrying sita. He can do it only with the help of zoya and I am sure she will support him at the earliest along with Destiny.
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful write up ...
Loved your thoughts...
...the episode was a filler type ...Aditya is happy coz Arshad has seen their cosy noodles date ...Zoya wants to explain to Arshad but Aditya pulls,her back ...the trick to highlight Arshad s fine qualities by showing aditya in a poor light purposefully is a bad idea . He is shown pushing Zoya repeatedly to speak with waseem and clear her stand ..        but then afterwards..Aditya tries to instill confidence in her stating that life is not always easy n still it should be tackled ...Zoya and Aditya share a unique comfort level and in the past also he had motivated her to face diff situations in life ...    Waseem is full of praise for Arshad n roshana appears to have a liking for Aditya ... waseems mindset is made up ...arshad is a  Heera  n he cannot see the gem of a person Aditya , a man most suitable for his daughter ...Aditya calls her at night also regarding her talk with Waseem ... he is not at peace as his confession is still unsaid ..the office scene is cute ...Aditya s speech is so drab.   just a few words  😆.  he knows the truth of his parents past turmoils in their married  life n so he cannot write false notes...Zoya guides him here ...heart felt emotions should  be voiced by Aditya to prepare his speech  ...both are shown as supporting each other in spite of the hostile atmosphere all around ...Arshad n Waseem mainly  acting as tough opponents in Adiya s cute love story  ...Sakshi is planning to run away n a drama awaits at the party ...anjana hides her misdeeds from harsh ...       .         Zoya Waseem scene was much required as the pov of Zoya is made clear to Waseem ...She is not ready for love n marriage ...still Zoya s heart has not healed ...She wants only a friendship with a man and cannot enter into a married life yet ...     Precap ...Arshad was hovering nearby ? ...he overhears ? ...
Lots of twists to come in the party ! ..
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful analysis as usual❤️ hellooo catching the dil for adi's cheeky smiles

It's a pity that Wasim denounces Adi as being, boorish, brash, uncouth, uncultured and ill turned out in comparison with Arshad the right man for Zoya. It alarms me to think how Wasim can play dumb.

idk man i can't take him seriously now i always remember dil k chorr and i start laughing🤣.. he knows aditya is the best he can get for his daughter😎   sooo true... Wasim needs to get his eyes checked

Whereas Zoya finds it easier to talk about her family's stability due to her parents. Adi unashamedly finds it a chore. He'd rather have Zoya put together, the few word he needs to say about his parents on their anniversary. Zoya suggests he focus on how he perceived them as a exemplary couple over the years. 

the only cute scene in yesterday's episode haha didn't like the sakshi drama at all😆.. adi was too cute gave us so many expressions in just one scene   me found all his mein beechara ,maskeen, looks hilarious... kitne acting kerta hai... how can Zoya keep a straight face with him around?😆

and adi's curiosity .. 'abbu se baat ki'🤣     he should under his breath,humare bara mein😆

and today arshad is gonna make adi angry😳.. well this was our reaction when arshad said 'my partner'🥱    yes they showed in some promo... cvs dying to bring in the jealousy track
loved your comment and the pics...😃😃 superbbb!   thanks Maryam for  continuing to  read my work... erhhh late posts..  much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Shru.😃my wise one... read your post... loved it  you showed well Zoya's predicament 
Hammie the problem is arshad barges in. But wasim is ok with it. He doesn't like adi so adi barging in becomes rude. Actually zoya is on a weak wicket. Reason is yash. Her choice had gone down drain badly.
you are so correct..her lousy previous choice puts bhola adi  being seen as a rude boy..as we call them here..
 Now arshad seems good and she should try a new relation. Here if zoya is feeling for adi it becomes imperative he gives proof to her feelings in front of her father. Something like making the impossible possible. Just like ram lifted the shiv dhanush to satisfy janak's  condition for marrying sita. He can do it only with the help of zoya and I am sure she will support him at the earliest along with Destiny.
well you calmed my restless spirit.. me still waiting  for repeat of Siya ka Ram..  on star bharat...me enjoyed adi's presence in the episode... light touch, as opposed to  Zoya's soft/hard touch    thanks for your ongoing support writer sahiba... can hamme call you that...? with love?? 😛   hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

Beautiful write up ... hellooo mm😃.. good to see you mate
Loved your thoughts...  thanks mate
...the episode was a filler type ...Aditya is happy coz Arshad has seen their cosy noodles date ...Zoya wants to explain to Arshad but Aditya pulls,her back ...the trick to highlight Arshad s fine qualities by showing aditya in a poor light purposefully is a bad idea . He is shown pushing Zoya repeatedly to speak with waseem and clear her stand ..        but then afterwards..Aditya tries to instill confidence in her stating that life is not always easy n still it should be tackled
yes this reminded me of the real adi... pragmatic, realist.. he knows he can get through to Zoya..because what he tells her is true.. face facts... don't mislead Arshad is doen't intend to marry him
 ...Zoya and Aditya share a unique comfort level and in the past also he had motivated her to face diff situations in life ...    Waseem is full of praise for Arshad n roshana appears to have a liking for Aditya ... waseems mindset is made up ...arshad is a  Heera  n he cannot see the gem of a person Aditya , a man most suitable for his daughter ...Aditya calls her at night also regarding her talk with Waseem ... he is not at peace as his confession is still unsaid ..the office scene is cute ...Aditya s speech is so drab.   just a few words  😆.  he knows the truth of his parents past turmoils in their married  life n so he cannot write false notes...Zoya guides him here ...heart felt emotions should  be voiced by Aditya to prepare his speech 
she will tap  some affection out of Adi  for his parents.. that is Zoya's strengths.. she unites families
 ...both are shown as supporting each other in spite of the hostile atmosphere all around ...Arshad n Waseem mainly  acting as tough opponents in Adiya s cute love story  ...Sakshi is planning to run away n a drama awaits at the party ...anjana hides her misdeeds from harsh ...       .         Zoya Waseem scene was much required as the pov of Zoya is made clear to Waseem ...She is not ready for love n marriage ...still Zoya s heart has not healed ...She wants only a friendship with a man and cannot enter into a married life yet ...     Precap ...Arshad was hovering nearby ? ...he overhears ? ...me looking forward to today's episode... party and all!
Lots of twists to come in the party ! ..
mm. thanks for reading my posts and sharing your views regularly...much love hammie

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hammie u can call me writer sahiba.
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! Really nicely written post! I too really enjoyed the Aditya & Zoya scenes. I liked that while Aditya does joke around and tend to be carefree he is also a very mature individual. He gave Zoya very correct advice, things aren't always easy in life, sometimes we have to undertake difficult tasks. And you could see she really listened to him and it gave her the courage to speak to her dad. And I'm so glad that she spoke to her dad and made her views very clear to him. It was very much needed. 

The fact that Aditya was struggling to write a speech for his parents anniversary yet wrote Zoya a letter professing his love for her shows how heartfelt that letter was. The words literally flowed out of him. Also to me Zoya basically summarized her & Aditya's relationship, they've gone through the good and bad together without leaving each other's side even once. 

Honestly Waseem is unbelievable, for the sake of his ego he's not even thinking about Zoya's feelings. I was talking to my mum about him and saying how he has no right to jatao haq on Zoya cuz when she needed him the most he was nowhere to be found. When she was alone in Mumbai he just left her, not worried where she would go or how she would survive. At that time Aditya was there, he's the reason she was protected and became independent. And honestly Waseem and Zoya are so lucky not only that Aditya was around but also that he was such a decent guy. He never took advantage of her nor misused her innocence in any way no matter how much he disliked her. And my mum agreed and was saying how if at the time Zoya decided to stay in Mumbai Waseem had made Zoya go back with him to Mussoorie using his father's right (which at that time he could) and then picked a suitor for her it's still understandable. As a father he fulfilled his duties of taking care of his daughter when she was alone so if he wants to find the right husband for her, he has a right to. But now when he didn't do that, he has no right to go and force such a huge decision on her. 

P.S. Going on holiday out of the country for a few days starting tomorrow so might be late in replying to your posts! But will defo check them out :)
enlightenme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At this point even if Aditya manages to confess his feelings of love, it won't make a difference to Zoya. Love and marriage are unwelcome thoughts to Zoya (she will continue to go for late night Ice-cream date and still call it friendship) because she has not completely healed from her last experience. 
I get this feeling that this guy Arshad will a lot similar to Yash in more ways than one, he hasn't been choosen by Waseem for nothing, I believe he had been choosen by Waseem keeping Zoya's previous choice in mind. Just like all roads from Pooja leads to Zoya, I believe he will lead Zoya to Aditya. A bit difficult road ahead for Aditya, hope Arjun and Noor keeps his spirit up in the difficult times. But, Zoya will come around in the end.

In between I liked the way Aditya holded Zoya's hand in the Monday's episode. It was gentle yet firm. Aditya will make more of a possessive husband than the liberal kind he was in his former marriage. Aditya is making every effort to remove Arshad from the picture, but I think Arshad agreed to be friends to Zoya and hence he is that party because I feel Zoya made her stance pretty clear regarding marriage and he heard it.