MANAN #7 FF LOVE IS MY LIFE PART 204

anumanan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

PART 204 :

"jantha hain...jantha hain ki main gussa hoon...lekin nahi...usse kya...suba se na ek call...na ek msg...kuch bhi nahi...aur karega bi kyu...main...main hothi hi koun hoon...bas ek moti vasan badane vali ladki...wo mujhse kyu bath karega...!!!" and nandu falls back on couch closing her eyes entering into mansion murdering manik with her words mentally...!!!

RAMU KAKA : betaaa

Nandu slowly opens her eyes and "haan kaka"

RAMU KAKA : maa papa sab bahar gaye hain kuch kaam se...apka phone nahi lag raha tha isliye apke gar ane ke baad kehne ko kaha...!!!

NANDINI : ek meeting main thi tho shayad thab call kiya unhone, kair teek hain...baki sab kaha hain..!!!

RAMU KAKA : patha nahi beta

NANDINI : teek hain kaka

RAMU KAKA : khane ke liye kya banao beta...!!!

NANDINI : nahi kaka...kane ka man nahi hain...gar pe bi rehne ka man nahi hain tho main fresh hoke thodi der bahar jake athi hoon...!!!

RAMU KAKA : teek hain beta...!!!

~~~~~~

"sara din kaam karke sone ki vajah yaha beech pe ayi hoon...sirf aur sirf wo idiot ki vajah se jiska koyi atha patha hi nahi hain...huhhh...!!!" and nandu mutters pouting walking near to beach but then again "vaise acha hi hain...kitna sukoon lag raha hain yaha pe...!!!"

"kaha ho tum manikkk...!!!" and she whispers sadly sitting down on sand seeing couples walking in front of her holding their hands together but soon starts smiling imagining herself walking with him getting lost in her own world...!!!

After sitting for sometime enjoying the atmosphere silently nandu gets up to leave when she notices FAB 4 standing a little away from her along with navya and aryaman due to which she walks close to them cringing her eyebrows and "tum sab yaha...!!!"

"kuch Janna tha...!!!" and they all utter in unison while she cringing her eyebrows stares at them and "kyaaa???"

Not replying they all start slowly moving back in a sync while she stands staring them confused and "whattt???"

Stopping at a little far they all smile staring her and when she was about to utter something kabir slowly starts walking towards her again making her even more confused than before...!!!

Seeing him walking with his hands at his back she raises her eyebrows while he at the same time takes out a balloon holding it straight to her making her hell surprised...!!!

stopping at a little away kabir smiles without uttering anything while nandu gazes the balloon in his hands carefully and "there was a girl...!!!"

In a blink balloon gets changed with a card and nandu finds navya standing in front of her holding it in her hands with kabir no where to be found...!!!

"who was no less than an angel...!!!" and nandu utters reading the card but before could say anything else dhruv stands having another balloon in his hand making nandu stare him back surprised...!!!

searching for navya nandu glances around while dhruv nods his head pointing his gaze towards balloon saying her not to search for anyone and simply look at the balloon...!!!

"and there was a guy...!!!" and nandu utters staring balloon obeying dhruv while again with in a second balloon gets invisible having card in its place with alia holding it in her hands...!!!

"Who burnt himself in her beauty...!!!" and nandu utters nodding her head when suddenly another balloon comes in front of her which she stares without moving away her gaze and "the moment he saw her"

"ayyappaaa...!!!" and nandu shouts seeing another card getting replaced in place of balloon even before she could see the person behind balloon while alia coming and standing in front of her smiles at her asking her to take the card in her hands...!!!

Eying at the card nandu lifts her hand to take it into her hands but seeing kavya,mukbi and dhruv standing at a distance in the same position like before behind alia she widens her eyes and "what is happening...!!!"

Remaining silent they all gesture her to look at card in front of her which she does instantly making an annoyed expression only to smile the very next second understanding the secret picture on it...!!!

Listening to her favourite music getting played out of nowhere nandini lifts her head startled while dhruliya,kavya and mukbi who were now standing just a little away from her shrug their shoulders saying her that they have no idea about it...!!!

Biting her lower lip nandu stands controlling her smile nodding her head not believing them while people in the beach slowly start surrounding her not knowing what exactly was happening...!!!

Her eyes

made him speechless...!!!

Her lips

made him awestruck...!!!

Her hairs

made him dazed...!!!

and nandu presses her lips inside not knowing what to say after reading the cards which dhruliya, kavya and mukbi were holding in front of her...!!!

"SHE

Just totally

made HIM love-struck...!!!"

and nandu covers her mouth having happy tears in her eyes seeing dhruliya,kavya and mukbi holding six cards all together while people around her go all awww seeing the view in front of them...!!!

"Watching her continuously" and kabir shows her yet another card while navya smiles at nandu holding another card beside him and "was his only favourite duty...!!!"

"Talking to her continuously" and dhruv points another card to nandu while alia winks at her holding another card and "was the only thing he was fond of more than anything...!!!"

"Spending time with her was all he wished for" and abhi rolls his eyes showing yet another card to nandu while mukthi nods her head as yes showing another card and "every single day and every single moment...!!!"

letting her tears roll down nandu stands smiling like never before and suddenly taking her cell types "where are you" sending it to HIM only to smile even more hugely than before receiving HIS reply "in your heart" instantly...!!!

"why do you love me so much?" and she sends HIM back a text even before completion of a Nano second to which he replies "why do you breath" asking her back a question making her close her eyes biting her lower lip...!!!

"sooo...what else HE liked and what else SHE did...!!!" and nandu utters controlling her smile slowly opening her eyes while FAB 4 and navbhi silently walk backwards staring her blankly making her take steps ahead towards them automatically cringing her eyebrows confused...!!!

He loved

All she ever did

and reading out the words from the heart shaped balloons which kavya were holding in front of her suddenly stopping in mid along with dhruliya and mukbi, nandu raises her eyebrows and "ooo i see"

He loved

All she ever said

and after reading the words from another two ballons which dhruliya show her smiling instantly after kavya, nandu folds her hands and "aahaaa...!!!"

He was crazy

and after seeing abhi ballon nandu fakes a cough and "achaaa"

Nahhh

and hearing mukthi shout nandu stares her surprised but soon laughs loud nodding her head seeing the ballon in her hand...!!!

she made him one and mukthi shouts once again nodding her head as a matter of fact along with kavya,dhruliya and abhi while nandu turns away her head wiping away her happy tears continuing her laugh a little...!!!

KABIR : she was sun in his day...!!!

DHRUV : Wind in his sky...!!!

ABHI : Beat in his heart...!!!

Nandu tries hard not to cry out loud with happiness staring at her best friends listening to their words while they all stand staring her back with same happiness smiling at her like idiots...!!!

KABIR : She is the answer

NAVYA : to all his questions

DHRUV : She is the solution

ALIA : to all his problems

ABHI : She is the destination

MUKTHI : of his life's journey...!!!

wooo...!!! and everyone whistle shouting loud while nandu lets her tears roll down feeling truly and completely blessed...!!!

KABIR : and yess

NAVYA : SHE is

DHRUV : the beautiful NANDINI MOORTHY

ALIA : and HE is

ABHI : right now

MUKTHI : on his knees before her

"manikkk...!!!" and nandu gasps turning around staring into his eyes forgetting to blink seeing him kneeling down in front of her while everyone clap smiling whole heartedly getting all awww on manan...!!!

"I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip and here right now staring into your eyes even after years i still feel the same miss nandini moorthy...!!!" and manik utters smiling staring her ever so lovingly while nandu smiles nodding her head staring back at him with the same love...!!!

you have changed my life for better since the moment you walked into my life and i truly don't need anything else other than you being a part of my life...!!!

I don't know why, I like your smiles

I don't know why, I like your eyes

I don't know why, I like your voice

I don't know why, I like your lips

I don't know why, I like your hairs

I don't know why, I like your laugh

I don't know why, I like your hands

I don't know why, I like your humour

I don't know why, I like your pouting

I don't know why, I like your weird faces

I don't know why, I like your teasing

I don't know why, I like you

I don't know why, I feel sad on a day when i don't see your face

and so on and on and on the list continues...!!!

But All I know is just that YOU are the only reason behind my smile and hence I want to be the only reason behind your smile...!!!

"Impressive...but nahh...am not impressed" and nandu suddenly utters wiping her tears while manik raises his eyebrows and "really???"

NANDINI : realllyyy

ok lets flip a coin

heads, your mine

tails, am yours...!!!

and manik utters smirking staring her without blinking his eyes while she after staring him for a second turns away her head laughing making him grin back in happiness...!!!

"I just" and nandu shrugs staring back at manik smiling while he biting his lower lip stares her for a second and "love you"

nandiniii...!!! and hearing her best friends shouts she turns back towards them only to bite her lower lip smiling in midst of her tears for zillionth time witnessing the view in front of her...!!!

"NANDINI...MOORTHY...WILL...YOU...MARRY...ME"and kavya, dhruliya and mukbi stand holding the cards smiling to the fullest but before nandu could utter anything small lights gets illuminated all around her making her gaze the sight in utterly speechless ...!!!

man...!!! and nandu stops gasping getting speechless turning back towards manik and witnessing him holding a ring for her while he controlling his tears smiles at her loving the way she was staring him...!!!

MANIK :

"I know what love is because of YOU and hence love for me is YOU...!!!!"

YOU are my everything MISS NANDINI MOORTHY and hence I MANIK MALHOTRA want to live every single second of my life with YOU...!!!

I can't see my future

but I know that it's with you...in my arms...!!!

Lets just grow old together

Make memories

That only you and i know...!!!

MARRY ME and be mine forever MISS NANDINI MOORTHY...!!!

"Lets be each others...for now and always...!!!" & manik stretches his hand forward holding the ring between his thumb and fore finger while nandu covers her mouth trembling with complete tears in her eyes...!!!

nandiniii...!!! and manik whipers letting a tear roll down his eye while nandu slowly stretching her right hand blinks her eyes smiling at him making him grasp her hand and slid the ring into her ring finger instantly...!!!

Its a yesss...!!!! and FAB 5 scream out loud clapping along with navbi and every one else present in the beach while manik standing straight raises his eyebrows at nandu asking "what" silently...!!!

Not replying nandu simply jumps on him hugging him ever so tightly while manik hugging her back even more tightly nuzzles his nose in her neck a little and "I asked about your answer...what...is...your...answer"

"yesss...yesss...yesss...am yours and only yours...forever and hamesha" & nandu whispers in his ear while he chuckling nods his head and "thats not an exact answer for my question...answer it properly MISS NANDINI MOORTHY...WILL YOU MARRY ME???"

"YESSS MR MANIK MALHOTRA...I WILL MARRY YOU...!!!" and she answers him back quickly making him lift her up and turn around laughing feeling happy like never before...!!!

I LOVE YOU...!!! and she whispers kissing his earlobe while he moving back a little kisses her forehead and I LOVE YOU TOO...!!!

I finally made it here...i dont know how many of you are actually using forum and will be reading this but i wanted to update the story here even if no one saw this. I cant update in the previous thread so i made this one and  because Its three years of love is my life this is my surprise for you all...thank you so much for loving me since the day one I started this story...no amount of words can explain how thankful I am for all your love towards me and the story...i just wanted you to smile like always so i am hoping i at least partially succeeded in it...luv u all...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pujadas187 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful...
Thanks for continuing...
U can pm people so they can knw u r updating again in forum..
Pls update soon...
ayanas thumbnail
oh my god onderful mind blowing ❤️👍🏼 please please update regularlyyy 
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing,
Beautiful,
I was waiting for update on FB
Sukanyadhar25 thumbnail