Mitegi Lakshman Rekha 14th August 2018 Written Episode Update

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

The Episode starts with Vishesh worrying for Kanchan. She receives a gift and opens it. He runs to stop her and takes the box. He asks who gave this to you. He asks inspector to take the box and find out who has given it. He sees the guy and asks is he the same person. He stops the guy and asks who are you, I told you, I will not leave you. Everyone looks on. The guy Aman says I know you all are not able to identify me, but I m Sumitra's son. Vishesh leaves Aman. Rajmata says he is saying truth. He blesses her. He says sorry for confusion, maybe I should have allowed you. She says its fine, it was to tough to identify you. Aman says I went for further studies, I didn't know there will be tight security here, I came to attend my friend's marriage. Rajmata asks Vishesh to be relieved

now. Vishesh hugs his childhood friend.

Rajmata asks guests to come and have food. Kanchan asks Vishesh why is he worried. He says I m worried for the marriage, I m a free bird, I will be caged now. He hears his uncle praising Saurabh. Vishesh goes to Saurabh and says I need to talk to you. Sumer says I m fine with my work, I get help of Saurabh's high profile contacts, I m getting a big case, its a prestigious case. Uncle congratulates him. He praises Saurabh for being so down to earth when he has so much power.

Vishesh says its confidential, someone is calling from private number, I m not able to trace him. Saurabh says I understood, its something imp, I will find out, don't worry. Vishesh thanks him. Maasi comes to Kanchan and asks her to take care of Vishesh, as he takes care of her. Kanchan smiles. Maasi explains her about wedding night. Kanchan gets tensed. Maasi asks are you shy, its fine, we will talk later. Kanchan doesn't sleep and stays worried.

Vishesh wakes up and sees Kanchan's pic. He says I will be smiling on seeing you with me. Kirti gets the call again. She answers. The man threatens her for breaking the marriage. She worries and calls Vishesh. She informs him about the blackmailer. She says he just threatened me, what shall I do. He says calm down, this time he will be caught. A man gives the CD to some cable operation. Police reaches there. Another man gives the CD. Jaggi stops him. The goons run away. Jaggi says everything is in control Vishesh. The goons go to that man and say work didn't happen, Vishesh has laid the trap.

Rajmata makes Vishesh ready. She says I won't give you a sword, instead I will give you a shield. He smiles. He says you understand this, your decision will make you face difficulties, there will be many questions, you have to use your shield, this will remind you that you have to bravely face all the problems. Kanchan gets ready and smiles. Nandan gets emotional seeing her. Dilbaro...plays... Kanchan recalls her moments with family and cries.

Edited by 4me2 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lols i love vishesh jokes 
aimmyangle thumbnail
Seriously... He is such a cutie pie...
4me2 thumbnail
He tries to cheer up Kanchan always 
4me2 thumbnail
I am sure he will stop Sourabh from reaching her in the future too 
aimmyangle thumbnail
Hn surabh need to be punished
4me2 thumbnail
Really he needs to get strong punishment 
4me2 thumbnail
I hated the way the camera panned on his face so many times
aimmyangle thumbnail
yeah he is soo cheap... actually he is not onle cheap bt the guys who are like him are also cheapest persons on the earth
4me2 thumbnail
They are a pollution to our society