Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I do not think they showed the ending of the film, what makes people think that it was the ending?
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This looks great! Both Sanya and Radhika have acted so well..Sanya can act..no big surprise there but Radhika??? I didn't know that acting can be learned..I always thought you either have it or you don't...but Radhika has proved me wrong and how!
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

This looks great! Both Sanya and Radhika have acted so well..Sanya can act..no big surprise there but Radhika??? I didn't know that acting can be learned..I always thought you either have it or you don't...but Radhika has proved me wrong and how!

I have always thought radhika is good! I think her masculine voice put people off, but I don't think she has had trouble emoting, I would rate her above most TV actresses!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is hilarious!😆
I am in shock, I cant believe Radhika can actually ACT.  She was so good in the trailer!  Sanya is going to be huge in these niche neo-noir/ intelligent comedy kinda films..

She reminds me so much of younger Juhi!

Sunil G as expected - bang on

++++++++++++++++
Someone commented on YT that the girls symbolize relationship between India-Pakistan.  Very intelligent and interesting if true.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thats not the ending..this movie seems to cover the life span of the sisters..I think marriage is just the start actually..check the posters released of the girls and you'd know there is a lot more left to be shown
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vishal Bharadwaj had already said to newspapers when Churriyan was announced that the film revolved around two sisters who can't stand each other and what happens when they both get married in the same house. So the trailer is pretty much showing what was already known to the public.
I liked the Churriyan title better than Patakha.