Avinesh Rekhi Audition video

manasa.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The Audition video is simply mindblowing. Enjoy Avi's performance once more.

All the best to all Avians as we are all waiting dearly for AV to return ..

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ZoT7_wXXk[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by manasa.123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavaniupala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the best avi please come back soon with rheaEdited by bhavaniupala - 5 years ago
asp99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot lot Manasa thand pada dimagko Avi you are just brilliant. What name he is taking of the girl btw? Mukti I couldn't get it. Morning Divyaa gave the news from that time onwards I was waiting for the clip. Thanks buddies now waiting for the announcement. God give us surprise by fl being Rhea as in uske bahot drame dekhe hai.please itna karoGod we all want AviRhea just once together. 
lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I am praying for the same. I want Avirhea to be back together. Please please God . 
Divyaamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa.123

Hey manu happy to see you here 😛 Thank u for sharing this awesome video dear waiting for our hero to be back soon 🤗

Divyaamurali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asp99

Thanks a lot lot Manasa thand pada dimagko Avi you are just brilliant. What name he is taking of the girl btw? Mukti I couldn't get it. Morning Divyaa gave the news from that time onwards I was waiting for the clip. Thanks buddies now waiting for the announcement. God give us surprise by fl being Rhea as in uske bahot drame dekhe hai.please itna karoGod we all want AviRhea just once together. 

Arthi today was amazing day had great fun made too much build up in my fc account all were super excited to know the breaking news 😉then finally after countdown I uploaded the video everyone were in cloud nine today 😳hw many likes rts in one day 😃my fc account was hyper active today 👏Extraordinary video na last night I saw it then I was the first one to give this breaking news to everyone as u said Arthi if FL is Rhea then our happiness will double 😆
asp99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyaamurali

Arthi today was amazing day had great fun made too much build up in my fc account all were super excited to know the breaking news 😉then finally after countdown I uploaded the video everyone were in cloud nine today 😳hw many likes rts in one day 😃my fc account was hyper active today 👏Extraordinary video na last night I saw it then I was the first one to give this breaking news to everyone as u said Arthi if FL is Rhea then our happiness will double 😆

Glad that he is coming back. I know I'm bit hasty when it comes to Avi but would like to know which Ph so that we all can start doing our research as to which channel and other things so that we can get more info and then finally yhe count down oh God I'm very happy for Avi. Hoping for Rhea along the same. 
Pdolly9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa.123

Super excited with the news. Best of luck to us as we are waiting long for his comeback.Take a bow to your powerful performance Avinesh Rekhi.
SunDuniya thumbnail
Great to see the video. God bless you Avinesh and come soon. All of your fans are waiting . I am very happy and dancing now don't know the situation when ur show starts. Bless u again. Love
bhavaniupala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Any confirmation of avi new project divya?