Bepannah,My thoughts, Working through to her heart...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ~ep 106. 13.8.18 Working through to her heart..

The term "work" stands out loud and clear for me in today's episode. Many  keenly and consciously put in much work and effort in sorting out Zoya's future. Wasim is not held back by doing dirty work at setting up Zoya with a man of his choice. Bless Adi! who turns up as a client, throws the spanner in the works! His very presence, business like too, raises a few eyebrows from Arshad's family and fury in Wasim. The scene where Aditya shakes one hand with Arshad, keeps Zoya's work file ,her dream close to his heart with the other hand! Reveals the complete works! of Zoya Adi's unspoken bond! It's a stealth cue for Zoya to seek a work related audience with him!

Work related business spear- heads key events in the episode. Work related required signature issues becomes the key to Aditya meeting Zoya for two minutes! For Zoya it unwittingly gives her a chance to show Adi ,he fares more than a client too her! plus gives her the chance to be herself, with Adi have a go at him  for giving Arshad a nasty piece of work on his face! For Arshad, to encourage the brief business meeting between Zoya and Aditya, despite Wasim's reluctance. is to show condescension towards Zoya's suspect friend! Arshad ,perhaps tries to show Adi the clout he holds before Zoya's father. On the other hand, to me Arshad, works his magic, before Zoya and her family.  In this instance he also gives the impression that he is supportive to the idea of his wife working outside the domestic domain in future.

It's interesting for Zoya and Adi to meet in the glass conservatory where they are transparent and visible to all. Theirs is a bond, friendship, previous professional  relationship, exposed to the world!

Arshad continues to work hard at creating a good impression upon all. His handshake with Aditya relates to stating he is not a man who holds grievances on account of some judgmental  mistakes on Adi's part. He is gracious enough to let bygones be bygones. As Arshad aims to work his way into winning Zoya's heart! He shows openly, he even respects Zoya's client too! Predominantly he, wants things to work out best for him in the given scenario.

Zoya should perhaps work out, that Arshad's life is closely related with professional  emergencies! Her life ,planned situations  are likely to  face  unexpected situations, where Arshad will be called and he would have to take leave and miss out on certain from important situations to tend to his serious work.

Things seem to work to Arshads advantage. When Adi departs. Conveniently Arshad attends to an emergency call! Work calls! He too has to leave! However he works out all the pros that are likely to work in the scenario when Zoya  too decides to return to her work. With Adi gone Arshad works his magic and offers to drop Zoya to work! Arshad has done his home work! He comes well prepared to be selected and confirmed as the best man who'll work for Wasim's daughter! Also he perhaps wants to check out Zoya's work place, so he can be passed off as her man?

Wasim, gives his permission, so Arshad keeps up with the good work of wooing Zoya! Adi over hears.. and has to make short work! of this coming together, rapidly and easily of Arshad and Zoya his love! Somewhat frustrated he returns home ,to get fresh reinforcement from team.. and work out further a strategy to have a heart to heart with Zoya. Zoya packed off with Arshad may not be the couple made by god, but more like handiwork carried out by works of master minds!

Zoya's drop off by Arshad, in his car is her brief journey of life with Mr. nice guy! Too perfect and unreal. How well he works on the ploy of furthering family friends connections!  to friendship with her. The inability to form friendships patterns was the weak flaw in Zoya. Yash left her due to absence of that quality. Earlier Arshad had queried if Adi and her were friends? And Wasim interrupted before she could speak! Arshad seems to be working with the right card!   Zoya perhaps fails to realize that the man has possibly  been briefed  by Wasim.. so when Zoya refers to her past.. he rather flippantly puts more emphasis on living for the moment! In the present! A happy present ensures a happy future.. which he sees with her. It's ironic when he vows to keep her happy in times to come! its broken by an emergency call! Continues to work at getting to her heart he takes a detour. Makes her late for work! Instead rather smartly takes her to his work place the hospital so she can see more the magic of his presence in the paediatrics departments  where he works his way through to the hearts of innocent children.. cajoling them into take some bitter medicine! Is Arshad working his hardest at making the seemingly innocent Zoya swallow some bitter elixir too?

Arshad offers Zoya coffee.. for Zoya a reminder of coffee sessions with Aditya .The scene runs parallel when both  her and Adi were sitting on the edge of the roof sipping coffee in the dead of the night! Her phone had buzzed it was Arshad wanting to meet her! well soon after Wasim sets himself to work! and now things have come to this!! Adi can work out what's happening and he is trying his level best not to work himself up into a state!!

Tension in the works! mission Adi Zoya! creates agro between Arjun and Noor too! Arjun squabbles how could Noor not work out what was cooking at home? Adi this time tells his brother off! and wants Noor to call Zoya so he can get working on professing his love to Zoya!

Another reason, Zoya was destined to go to the hospital was to spot Anjana there! Anjana's words to the doctor about dossing Sakshi up with drugs  enough for her not to die ,but not fit enough to live! Seems to be the policy Wasim too, works on!  Not to outwardly stamp out Adi's friendship with Zoya.. but to stifle Adi  emotionally enough. By marrying Zoya off, so Adi is crippled emotionally! 

Zoya turns up late! Adi watches.. Mr. nice guy works his utmost to cast his magic upon Adi's Zoya! gallantly drops are her. Just as well! as all these bits of seeing Zoya with Arshad works as a catalyst upon Adi! he cannot but literally be in Zoya's face at the door step on her way in!    

The interaction between a client and a business forms the highlight of the episode! Adi's insecurity about losing Zoya to Arshad works on him ! He bypasses the did she read his letter? or declaration of his love to her! Adi literally rushes straight to the point! is she thinking of saying yes to marrying Arshad? The ecstatic joy on his face when he discovers marriage is not on the cards for her!is worth watching! So much so, it ends up in Adi spontaneously embracing Zoya! in the same fashion when she hugged the hooded Adi before the whole world! Mind you his hug is not before the whole world, rather in a huddled space of her office! The scene epitomizes Adi tends to rush things! wants Zoya to make clear to her father about her decision! Adi in a way also delays things too! when it comes to telling her why his sudden joy? He pushes in the work! reason! best she pursues her career she recently launched in Zosh events! Have to say.. luck also both refuses and then agrees to favour him! when he tries to tell her he,erhh.. loves her! Chinese noodles  arrive!  

He knew noodles will work wonders with Zoya!  getting to Zoya's heart is working through her stomach!  Stuffing Zoya's mouth with noodles! Works  two fold wonders with Adi. One, he talks the talk!  and she can only listen not speak with a mouthful! That really, she has to stop this leading on, this what's his name! before  matters take a turn for the worse ! Two  Arshad walks into the action of Adi feeding Zoya noodles speaks louder than words.. they are good friends? Who knows what else? Food for thought for what's his name! hamlet53 14.8.18  

The episode  reveals more about how things are meant to work in the upcoming episodes. Zoya making her needs know is crucial. Adi already gives her a valid reason to opt out of this marriage focus on her upcoming career. Adi professing his love to her in simple words continues to be a  tucked away in a drawer issue! Does Zoya need to know he loves her? after all its just a formality. What is important though, is for Adi to know Zoya loves him too Bepannah like he does? 

Precap: Zoya has nothing against Arshad, but then again she can only be a friend to him, nothing else. I ask myself how many  men friends does Zoya need? She has one close, dear Adi.. will he not suffice? Unless the friend line she tows  regards Arshad is to get her dad off her case? Zoya needs to come clear with her father.  Maybe Arshad will give Wasim the bitter medicine , so he can save Zoya's life?    

Hammie's Bepannah Thoughts Index

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie I agree to u on one thing. Arshad has done his homework. Now mind you. Work comes first. Whose work. See zoya was also going for work. But when call comes zoya work is ignored,arshad work takes precedence. Zoya work can wait. This is a minor thing. But soon such things will come to fore albeit hidden.  Whereas adi he is direct. Accept or reject is secondary thing. But he will speak his feelings to her. No beating around the Bush. Even before accepting his feelings for her adi was worried of society taunt for zoya. He didn't wanted her to be ridiculed because of his love. Today arshad dropped zoya at her destination and it was sharing private time with adi. Arshad doesn't realize the depth of adi-zoya relation. And adi has to understand his feelings for zoya and her trust on him are so pure that let the master minds play the dice but Destiny will give him an opportunity to wed zoya in such a way that his zoya won't be ridiculed by the world for marrying him. 
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
beautiful postโค๏ธ
Zoya's drop off by Arshad, in his car is her brief journey of life with Mr. nice guy! Too perfect and unreal. How well he works on the ploy of furthering family friends connections!  to friendship with her. The inability to form friendships patterns was the weak flaw in Zoya. 

i loved adi in this episode.. 'noor humari team main pe'๐Ÿ˜†.. then holding her hand and taking her in the office.. his expressions game was too strong

in the same fashion when she hugged the hooded Adi before the whole world! Mind you his hug is not before the whole world, rather in a huddled space of her office! The scene epitomizes Adi tends to rush things! wants Zoya to make clear to her father about her decision! 

the hug was tooo cute... 'khushi' cracked me up๐Ÿ˜†

just gonna post a pic of sakshi's situation๐Ÿคฃ 

waiting for the upcoming jealousy track and the dance sequence
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  Lovely analysis ...loved reading your thoughts ...wonderfully written ... Zoya sees Aditya unannounced visit at her home ...the game has begun ..Aditya will  apply all tactics to meet Zoya ...Waseem could only watch ...Arshad s introducing part of Aditya was first to show his mistake ...then he sees Zoya knowing this man ..then Arshad  shows how big hearted he is ...Aditya is given maafi and then Adiya are given two minutes to complete the office work... Zoya supports Aditya at her turf and in private ...She immediately asks him above his punch ..asks him about being drunk...their conversation looked as if the wife was eager to chide her husband for his  childish behaviour ... very natural comfort level  between Adiya ...Aditya s  clutching the office file close to his heart was imp ..another signal ? ..    work is imp ...
The mission Zoya Adi needs some brainstorming .    team Aditya is set to make plans as ..Arshad has entered ...a perfect dr ...the pain of Aditya was portrayed  very well... Zoya as a honest soul tells Arshad about her past ...his advice ...live in the present shall guide Zoya eventually ? ...Arshad was quick in making promises to Zoya .  ..Has Zoya forgotten all about Aditya s kasam ? ...the path for Adiya is not so easy .. Arshad was too nice n chivalrous with Zoya ...Arshad takes  Zoya to his hospital ...it has Sakshi s connection ...interesting indeed ...then he takes her to her office ...her Aditya ...her destination ...a clear signal ...Aditya waits for her ...his antics were
so cute ..it was a treat to watch Harshad s  superb portrayal of every emotion ...very hilarious scene ๐Ÿ˜†..his switch over from career tips to marriage tips ...his beautiful hug ...madly in love Aditya was surprisingly very calm  n non scene creator with Zoya s clan also in the beginning ...with Zoya he tactfully advices her reg career n choice of life partner ๐Ÿ˜†.and Zoya was confused to see his erratic mood swings .      think girl think ! ...he tried to confess.also ... feeding Zoya scene ...the noodles ...Arshad sees it n Aditya is pleased to show to the dr a glimpse of their bond. ...interesting scenes to come ! ...the competition between Arshad and aditya has just started ! ...
rrosy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want to add just one point. Irrespective of time, place, emotion, relation, Adi cannot stop admiring Zoya and prizing her beauty.
Today he was saying  "char din tumhare saath ragega, tum par lattu ho jayega"

Earlier in third episode, at grave yard he said " tum itni khub surat ho, shakal dekh kar shadi kiya hoga".

Even during Bela's sangeet dance practice "Hoor pari ho ka?"

Edited by rrosy - 5 years ago
sparkiex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hammie! A marvelous post! Loved the way you described Arshad's tactics. It very much felt like he was putting on a show (I'll be honest I skipped quite a bit of it cuz it was too much for me) it came off as very try hard and frankly I just can't warm up to this guy. It may be due to my personal preference of a male character who is more straightforward, says what's in his heart and is kind of rough around the edges as opposed to a character who is supposedly a Prince Charming that has walked out of some fairytale. 

I had said this on Shruthi's post as well, it's an interesting choice Zoya has to make between the pilot and the doctor. I remember Shruthi had said in one of her posts how a pilot doesn't get appreciation for every successful flight of his despite it saving multiple lives, and it's very true. A doctor, however receives compliments to the heavens from everyone for every single life he saves (which he definitely deserves because a doctor's job is by no means easy). I see the same thing with Aditya and Arshad. Aditya has countless times saved Zoya physically & emotionally (some even unknown to her) and yet the gratitude for him is minimal if any from Waseem whereas the smallest gestures from Arshad makes him the ideal man in the eyes of Waseem. 

I absolutely loved the Aditya - arnoor scene. I'm so glad he has his own back up. And of course him standing for Noor and telling off Arjun was a lovely moment. The fact that despite her dad choosing someone else for Zoya, Noor is still on Aditya's side shows how she knows what's best for her sister, more than even her dad does. She's seen all that AdiYa have been through and how their relationship has grown. Zoya's always told Noor exactly how she feels about Aditya, right from the start when they didn't get along to later on when she started to consider him a friend. Also it makes me think Noor's more aware of Zoya's feelings than Zoya is at the moment. If she felt that Zoya only feels strictly friendship type feelings for Aditya then she wouldn't encourage Aditya to go through with this but rather tell him there's no point trying.

I really loved the way Aditya took Zoya's hand and brought her into the office with full haq ๐Ÿ˜ณAlso Aditya's spontaneous hug was just adorable! โค๏ธ I have to say though, that Aditya's inability to mask his emotions means it's all going to burst out of him at some point. And that too quite soon. But I also feel that Zoya needs VERY LOUD words and actions to wake her up, it happened with Yash's betrayal too. Only if she sees Aditya going off the rails will she take things seriously and be like what is going on. Even recently, when he stormed off after their dance, that's when Zoya went after him. When he beat up the guy in the club that's when Zoya's worry came to surface. Even yesterday, only when she found out he hit that guy did she get worked up. So his hot & cold behavior won't do anything but confuse her. HIS reactions need to be much stronger to get a reaction out of HER.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helloo shru. my wise muse congrats once again for your Works!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@hammie I agree to u on one thing. Arshad has done his homework. Now mind you. Work comes first. Whose work. See zoya was also going for work. But when call comes zoya work is ignored,arshad work takes precedence. Zoya work can wait. This is a minor thing. But soon such things will come to fore albeit hidden.  Whereas adi he is direct. Accept or reject is secondary thing. But he will speak his feelings to her. No beating around the Bush. Even before accepting his feelings for her adi was worried of society taunt for zoya. He didn't wanted her to be ridiculed because of his love. Today arshad dropped zoya at her destination and it was sharing private time with adi. Arshad doesn't realize the depth of adi-zoya relation. And adi has to understand his feelings for zoya and her trust on him are so pure that let the master minds play the dice but Destiny will give him an opportunity to wed zoya in such a way that his zoya won't be ridiculed by the world for marrying him.
great comment.. me love Adi with all  his frailties  and his brashness...  and yes.. how could I forget the hand of Providence...   thanks me friend for a thought provoking comment... much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maryam2

beautiful postโค๏ธ  helooo Maryam... sneaking back on the forum to catch  the heart

Zoya's drop off by Arshad, in his car is her brief journey of life with Mr. nice guy! Too perfect and unreal. How well he works on the ploy of furthering family friends connections!  to friendship with her. The inability to form friendships patterns was the weak flaw in Zoya. 

i loved adi in this episode.. 'noor humari team main pe'๐Ÿ˜†.. then holding her hand and taking her in the office.. his expressions game was too strong
yes me too loved him..you know I love his funny side  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

in the same fashion when she hugged the hooded Adi before the whole world! Mind you his hug is not before the whole world, rather in a huddled space of her office! The scene epitomizes Adi tends to rush things! wants Zoya to make clear to her father about her decision! 

the hug was tooo cute... 'khushi' cracked me up๐Ÿ˜†    haaannn haaa haa .. for want of a better word!

just gonna post a pic of sakshi's situation๐Ÿคฃ 
hoooahhh so true...  now you see me alive ! now me dead!

waiting for the upcoming jealousy track and the dance sequence
loved your full on shot! comment Maryam... thanks for  your efforts of making me happy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ with Adi pics...   much love yours hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

helooo mm.๐Ÿ˜ƒ good to see you mate

Lovely analysis ...loved reading your thoughts ...wonderfully written ... Zoya sees Aditya unannounced visit at her home ...the game has begun ..Aditya will  apply all tactics to meet Zoya ...Waseem could only watch ...Arshad s introducing part of Aditya was first to show his mistake ...then he sees Zoya knowing this man ..then Arshad  shows how big hearted he is ...Aditya is given maafi and then Adiya are given two minutes to complete the office work
๐Ÿ˜† yes over and done in  a  jiffy! loved the medal of war on his cheek bit! and the drum beats of war!
... Zoya supports Aditya at her turf and in private ...She immediately asks him above his punch ..asks him about being drunk...their conversation looked as if the wife was eager to chide her husband for his  childish behaviour ... very natural comfort level  between Adiya ...Aditya s  clutching the office file close to his heart was imp ..another signal ? ..    work is imp ...
The mission Zoya Adi needs some brainstorming .  
yes    he needed a  debriefing !  
  team Aditya is set to make plans as ..Arshad has entered ...a perfect dr ...the pain of Aditya was portrayed  very well... Zoya as a honest soul tells Arshad about her past ...his advice ...live in the present shall guide Zoya eventually ? ...Arshad was quick in making promises to Zoya .  ..Has Zoya forgotten all about Aditya s kasam ? ...the path for Adiya is not so easy .. Arshad was too nice n chivalrous with Zoya ...Arshad takes  Zoya to his hospital ...it has Sakshi s connection ...interesting indeed ...then he takes her to her office ...her Aditya ...her destination ...a clear signal ...Aditya waits for her ...his antics were  welll.. with Arshad on the scene   Zoya needs to decide... adi knows what he wants.. its Zoya on the cross roads...
so cute ..it was a treat to watch Harshad s  superb portrayal of every emotion ...very hilarious scene ๐Ÿ˜†..his switch over from career tips to marriage tips ...his beautiful hug ...madly in love Aditya was surprisingly very calm  n non scene creator with Zoya s clan also in the beginning ...with Zoya he tactfully advices her reg career n choice of life partner ๐Ÿ˜†.and Zoya was confused to see his erratic mood swings .   
have to say he has presence of mind... he doesn't want to rush  his confession of  love...
   think girl think ! ...he tried to confess.also ... feeding Zoya scene ...the noodles ...Arshad sees it n Aditya is pleased to show to the dr a glimpse of their bond. ...interesting scenes to come ! ...the competition between Arshad and aditya has just started ! ...
  welll lets see what conclusions Mr.nice guy arrives at... loved your interesting comment my friend... lets keep enjoying the show.. hope we get more of adi's funny turns๐Ÿ˜†..much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo rrosy,๐Ÿ˜ƒ lovely to see you on my thoughts
I want to add just one point. Irrespective of time, place, emotion, relation, Adi cannot stop admiring Zoya and prizing her beauty.
Today he was saying  "char din tumhare saath ragega, tum par lattu ho jayega"
yesh!! totally agree... he does check her out and is taken in by her stunning looks
Earlier in third episode, at grave yard he said " tum itni khub surat ho, shakal dekh kar shadi kiya hoga".
hummm me recalls those lines
Even during Bela's sangeet dance practice "Hoor pari ho ka?"
yes...๐Ÿ˜› I guess looks do help... but Zoya she like Adi predominantly  has a clean heart.. thanks for  sharing your thoughts... much love hammie