Episode 22 _ Sid Massages Prabhakar's feet :P 17th April

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Sid catches Purva having paani puri with a guy friend and gets all possessive πŸ˜† but i love him. πŸ˜† he even tells her sorry later at night and promises to get her a scooty β€οΈ. my poor heart πŸ˜­πŸ‘

Sid massages Prabhakar's feet and i loved the convo there but it did give all those farewell vibes πŸ˜­
but he was cute wen he asked for chocolates β˜ΊοΈ
i also loved that cyan blue on him...wish he had worn it again sometime πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Catch the episode update below :

Karthik tells Srikant and Anushka that they are called for enquiry. Siddhant comes there and says there is a problem in file. Karthik tells Srikant that he wanted to throw prabhakar out, but you brought Siddhant here. Anushka asks Karthik to relax and says she will just be back. Siddhant goes near Prabhakar's cabin and waits for him. Anushka comes and sits beside him. Siddhant tells that he is waiting for his dad. Anushka asks if he is worried because if enquiry. Siddhant says karthik has reddy surname, but my dad just works for reddy corporation. Prabhakar comes. Siddhant enters his cabin and asks if he is also called for CARD enquiry. Prabhakar says it is a routine enquiry. Siddhant says your words can be misinterpreted and asks him to send Karthik as he would have become CEO if they had got the deal. Prabhakar asks him not to worry. Siddhant asks him to tell him if needs help. Prabhakar says ok. Peon brings masala tea and asks Siddhant to take. Siddhant says I didn't ask. Peon signs him towards Anushka. Siddhant asks if she is giving him compensation by fixing his father in plane crash enquiry. He drinks tea, and then thanks Anushka for security clearance and shukriya/thanks for tea. Anushka smiles and recalls telling Purva that Siddhant never learnt to say thank and is still childish.

KK gets ready and asks Karthik to say less. Karthik says I will speak less. KK says there will be less chance for mistake. Karthik asks him to talk to Prabhakar and says he asked me not to say anything other than yes or no. KK asks him to do as Prabhakar said. Karthik says I would have head this deal and if I don't tell anything then everyone will laugh at me. KK says let them laugh if matter solves with it. Karthik says I will answer rightly. KK says Prabhakar will answer better and says humans learn with experience which is with Prabhakar. Neeta says Prabhakar knows where and what to say. KK says even your knows understands this. Neeta gets irked. KK smiles and says he is happy in this suit.

Siddhant thinks about Anushka while riding the bike. Purva is having chaat at a chaat shop with her friend manish. Siddhant stops his bike and asks Purva about Manish. He asks her to sit and asks Manish to pay the chaat money. He brings her home and says he knows such guys. Purva says he is just a friend. Siddhant says he will get scooty for her in weekend. Purva gets upset. Gayatri questions her on being late. Purva gets upset. Siddhant says may be she has eaten spicy stuff. Anushka puts fish food in the bowl and thinks about Siddhant. She thinks she has missed so much as she checks his pics on social networking side. She thinks even don't know what I have done so far. Rao comes there and gives coffee. Anushka asks him to bring masala tea. Rao says ok and takes coffee with him. Gayatri serves food to Siddhant and Purva. Siddhant asks about Prabhakar. Gayatri says he is having headache and that's why he is in room. Purva is upset and goes to her room. Siddhant asks her to have food silently. Purva goes. Sweety tells Siddhant that Goel has taken Prabhakar uncle's name for the aircrash. Siddhant checks the news and gets shocked. He asks Gayatri when did Prabhakar came, and goes to meet him.

Prabhakar is resting his room. Siddhant comes and asks shall I massage your legs. Prabhakar sits. Siddhant massages his legs and asks for chocolates in return. Prabhakar laughs and says you are remembering childhood memories. Siddhant says yes and asks if he heard of Goel's statement. Prabhakar says yes and tells that don't know why he took my name. He asks if he is getting worried and tells that he feels that he is getting old. Siddhant tells poetry good has gone, best is still to come. Prabhakar laughs and asks him to take care of Gayatri and Purva. He asks him to handle Purva with love and says responsibility is yours now. Siddhant says you are not yet old, you have to work so much. Prabhakar asks him to stop massage and says he will sleep. Siddhant asks him to have dinner. Prabhakar refuses and asks him to come with him for enquiry. Siddhant says ok.

Siddhant comes to Purva's room and says sorry. Purva says its ok and asks him to buy scooty for him. Siddhant says ofcourse.

Prabhakar comes to CARD office and asks Siddhant to wait for him. He tells someone that he came from Reddy Corporation. Man asks him to wait. Karthik and Anushka comes there. Prabhakar gets KK's call and asks him not to worry. Siddhant and Anushka look at each other. Goel comes. Prabhakar says whatever happened was sad, but you shouldn't have given such statement. Goel says KK and you will not be saved now. Siddhant comes and stands between Prabhakar and Goel.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hiya, we cant thank enough for these threads you are pulling together! πŸ‘
and this episode, I so loved the protective brother Siddhant, who acts so crazy! β­οΈ
war_is_peace thumbnail
chk this post padma tanu harshi mallika 
war_is_peace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prriyam

Hiya, we cant thank enough for these threads you are pulling together! πŸ‘

and this episode, I so loved the protective brother Siddhant, who acts so crazy! β­οΈ

thank u priyamm...would u like to help? πŸ˜³

i dig sid purva...these two are so β€οΈ
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again a perfect episode
1. the way Sid and Anu were sitting on the sofa ( By the way the best outfit for sid during this scene according to me, I just loved him)
2. Anu: pareshan ho
    SId: Nahi to , hona chahiye?????
3. He thanked ANu for security clearance and Masala chai
The way he said Thank you and SHukriya just loved ( Abhi tak kaan main echo ho rahe hai)
4. then he met Purva at Panipuri thela with friend and the protective brother mode on and the way he said to her friend
Sid: PAISE DE DENAπŸ˜†

5.at home the worried expression when Sweetiji informed him about goel blamed PS for plane subotaged 
6. Epic massage scene and heart to heart convo between PS and Sid
7. when PS told him to accompany him during inquary, and suddenly his face lighten upπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
8. The way he said Sorry to Purva
9. when Goel threatened PS and the look he gave 

war_is_peace thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushimahek11

Again a perfect episode

1. the way Sid and Anu were sitting on the sofa ( By the way the best outfit for sid during this scene according to me, I just loved him)
2. Anu: pareshan ho
    SId: Nahi to , hona chahiye?????
3. He thanked ANu for security clearance and Masala chai
The way he said Thank you and SHukriya just loved ( Abhi tak kaan main echo ho rahe hai)
4. then he met Purva at Panipuri thela with friend and the protective brother mode on and the way he said to her friend
Sid: PAISE DE DENAπŸ˜†

5.at home the worried expression when Sweetiji informed him about goel blamed PS for plane subotaged 
6. Epic massage scene and heart to heart convo between PS and Sid
7. when PS told him to accompany him during inquary, and suddenly his face lighten upπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
8. The way he said Sorry to Purva
9. when Goel threatened PS and the look he gave 

1) i dont remember wat he was wearing πŸ˜² . u r damn good at this...har episode ka copy is stuck in your brain!πŸ‘ i jave become your fan πŸ˜†
2)i loved this bit  so real and calm. felt like home. β€οΈ
3)hahahaha u r such a goner πŸ‘πŸ˜†
4)that scene was πŸ‘ but also i was just πŸ€£ because its such a real scene n yet such an irritating one naa πŸ˜†
5)⭐️ i love his pensive looks. his eyes are so captivating there πŸ˜›
6)that is a gem of a scene! never seen it in any show or movie. πŸ‘ brilliant writing πŸ‘
7)that was so nicely done πŸ‘ i also felt happy like sid. πŸ˜†
8)ikr! such an adorable bro πŸ€—
9)all anger respect swag mixed. that was so good! πŸ‘ dint look OTT at all! so real! πŸ‘

thank u so so so much for your comment! πŸ‘

war_is_peace thumbnail

i love this color on sid. he never wore this t shirt again πŸ₯±
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Feet press
Sorry to Purva
Protecting family, Siddhant bulwark Sinha 

17th April