Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey DracarysTrio, I believe we have conversed before. Though i understand your point of view, but right now I wouldn't, rather cant find a fault in Nandini. Yes I understand where you are coming from, but Nandini hasn't really harmed Mauli's trust as of yet though maybe in the future she may do (honestly not super fond of the show atm) and then only can you blame her, that is IF she submits to these new found feelings (which i aint overly excited about either).

Humans are a little tricky, we tend to be easily disposed to changes when emotionally and mentally weak. Here Nandini is phycally, mentally and emotionally exhausted, ofcourse its natural considering the relationship she has survived. Hence there are cracks that are being filled with images of Kunal, whether she likes it or not. Clearly from Fridyas epi, you can tell both feel equally guilty.

I remember in a epi, Nandini said she wont thank Mauli because she is her own; so i suppose that clears any doubt of how important mauli is to her. But she did go and thank Kunal, hence he is perceived as someone from her outer circle and thus maybe these gave way to these new found feelings. The priest, and everyone noting them as a couple isn't helping either. Lets remind ourselves, she is a victim hence is craving for love and maybe the countless mentions hasn't helped as the brain has noted him as partner material subconsiously.

I'd reject the whole idea of her receiving love from Mauli, because lets face it the whole thing about falling in love and that perfect guy has been glorified in tales/movies etc hence its the same here, she too is going by the set norms and believes in man falling for woman fairytale (which is a little cliche, if you ask me. I'd rather prefer her to be her own until she hasn't rediscovered herself); only thing this new found feelings isn't being set by disney-tales but rather approaching the dark-side. Where again i don't think we can blame her (although it is frustrating), the heart and the mind are complex.

So to answer your question, no i don't find her a fault now and love her all the more for suggesting to move out. I suppose it shows her determination to not to give in. Unlike Kunal, Nandini's feelings are more understandable but maybe not relatable lol.

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Show flop hai par forum hit😆. Pata nahi kitne time ka mehmaan hai but jab tak rahega I hope aise he forum wasiyon ko entertain karte rahe... 2 flops ke baad ab shayad he colors EMA jaise sensitive issue ko haath lagaye
Minionite thumbnail
Topic closed.

This topic has become a breeding ground for attacks.

In the future if you have an issue with a post, then REPORT IT! Don't reply to the post and aggravate the issue.

If you have any questions or concerns with the moderation, then feel free to PM myself. If you have a problem with the way I have handled something, feel free to PM the GMs.

Regards,

SBRK DT