Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What if the other Daayan was actually working with Vedhashree instead of Mohana... I have my reasons for suspecting this as a possibility. 1) Vedhashree knowing about her Mother in Law finding out about Mohana's true identity, firstly if her MIL died then how on earth did she know that her mother in law found out. Also her MIL's death was just way too obvious.
2) She acts as if she is very familiar with how daayan execute and work out their MOs as if she has seen daayans all her life.

Right now Vedhashree and Mohana are shown as polar opposites with Mohana as all evil and Vedhshree as a pious woman who could never be wrong, but only time will tell if things are really as they seem in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's interesting. I haven't given it much thought. It could be a possibility!! We haven't heard Mohena's monologues yet. Her motives are still unknown. 
Keeping my options open...never know what might be thrown at us!

Vedashree obviously doesn't know much about Daayan's! She invited one home!!! 

Or she invited her on purpose!! ðŸ˜²

Will have to wait and watch to get it all. 
Edited by -Namita- - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
That is a very interesting line of thought. But about knowing how her MIL died she could have overheard Mohona boasting or talking to self. But she wont willingly bring a dayan to her home I feel
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

That is a very interesting line of thought. But about knowing how her MIL died she could have overheard Mohona boasting or talking to self. But she wont willingly bring a dayan to her home I feel

Actually she could if she herself wanted to get something from the Dayan or wanted the Dayan to do something for her.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I saw a show once where this  lady was very nice and pious  lady and then her true evil character came out .
Then she killed the bahu and then bahu came back as ghost and killed her . 
 But my question  is why daayan killed preety. Did pretty see something which she should nt .  How come mohit's fri😕end did not die . Daayan killed the constable 
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Actually she could if she herself wanted to get something from the Dayan or wanted the Dayan to do something for her.

In that case it will be something like a 180 degree turn to her character. But I somehow feel some one who follows Devi Maa so piously can't be evil at least on show 
Rein123 thumbnail

In that case it will be something like a 180 degree turn to her character. But I somehow feel some one who follows Devi Maa so piously can't be evil at least on show

Following Devi Ma and pretending to follow Devi Ma are two possibilities here. People who are evil are very much capable of putting up a farce like that of being an ardent devotee and what not.
4me2 thumbnail
I know but right now there seems no motive for her to be bad. The makers can bring a twist anytime though.
Rein123 thumbnail

I know but right now there seems no motive for her to be bad. The makers can bring a twist anytime though.

Actually there is a motive but most of us are not taking it into consideration. Money and property!! That's also a motive... she may act like she doesn't care about the money to evade suspicion and that she loves Ansh and Kajal a lot to manipulate and gain their trust as their mother while in reality she is only interested in the wealth that may get passed onto them as they come of age. Also her giving up the chance at having her own child is quite fishy to me. Did she really give up on bearing children of her own or for some reason she has been rendered unable to be able to bear them... like maybe a ritual that demanded a sacrifice of some kind. Either way I kind of don't trust her.Edited by Rein123 - 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
But usually her children will outlive her. So as it is she can't enjoy the wealth forever. Some day it will be passed on to the children. After Mridul death it seems they have a lot of wealth and are doing well in business.