New Spoiler of Sameer beating reminds me of EDKV sequence(namik Paul)

kranti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This new spoiler of Sharad abusing Naina and Sameer interrupts and beats sharad Black and Blue reminds me of
 Namik Paul sequence on his famous show on Sony 2 years ago Ek duje ke vaste. .Childhood Friendship, unexpressed love story of Shravan and Sumo.. 
Sequence was same heartbreak between main leads (Nikita Dutta and Namik Paul).. Heroine ka rishta tay hojata hai... Hero boiling, misunderstanding, jealously fights between couple etc.. Would be groom is dominating, obsessed . 

On wedding day Groom tries to get close to heroine before marriage starts behind close doors, tries to molest heroine. .
But hero makes breaks door from outside . .
Aur in feet of anger he beats would be groom black and blue upfront of family... Namik Paul did that scene brilliantly.. Brought all his anger, frustration, love in his eyes and just hit that guy like anything. ..inspite his breakup ,pain caused by heroine he was not able to see his heroine getting abused by any guy...
That episode was just huge hit that time when soap on air. .

I can see same emotions in Sameer's eyes while beating hero.. Like shravan ( Namik Paul in EDKV) 

Edited by kranti - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2dewDrop2 thumbnail
other shows and actors which are not related to the show is not allowed to be discussed on IF  ...Edited by 2dewDrop2 - 5 years ago
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice comparison.
Actually I want Rakesh to scream at Sameer for beating his beloved would be son in law. And in that fury the most awaited question should come out of his mouth. If Sameer beat the groom that he choose and now that alliance is broken because of this then will Sameer marry Naina instead of his chosen groom. Sameer, Naina and entire fandom will be jumping out of joy on that question.
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey TM, you seem to be new on forum. Please don't disclose spoiler content in title itself, iss baat pe pehle First World War ho gaya hai forum pe😆
Many of us ( including me) are avoiding spoilers. Just mention spoiler in subject and not the whole content. 
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ross-

Hey TM, you seem to be new on forum. Please don't disclose spoiler content in title itself, iss baat pe pehle First World War ho gaya hai forum pe😆

Many of us ( including me) are avoiding spoilers. Just mention spoiler in subject and not the whole content. 

What happend???? 
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's not recent one, pehle ki baat hai. 
many here are avoiding spoilers and ppl used to mention whole spoiler in title itself then it was decided no one will mention content in title and just spoiler will be mentioned, that is a norm on this forums now. 
TM seems to be new hence don't know abt it. 
stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ross-

It's not recent one, pehle ki baat hai. 
many here are avoiding spoilers and ppl used to mention whole spoiler in title itself then it was decided no one will mention content in title and just spoiler will be mentioned, that is a norm on this forums now. 
TM seems to be new hence don't know abt it. 

Mee too new on this forum that's why I don't know. And I don't post that much. You can see in 8 years only 337 posts ðŸ˜†