Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

wow, you have always been an awesome writer, so naturally its good to see you write on Arshi again

Chapter 1 is fabulous, can't wait to read more... Arnav trusting Khushi without proof is something we always wanted, interesting to see how they handle the situation from here onwards

Thank you!!

I'm sure it bothered a lot of people that Arnav did not believe her until she died. I don't necessarily think that's true. I think he struggled with a mind-versus-heart battle for the longest time... But trust didn't come naturally to Arnav, anyway... In a way, I think he trusted her without proof. Albeit a little later than we wanted to... Can we blame him though?

ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

I'm glad to read another story written by you, and I agree about how the story was handled at the point from where your story takes off. I had issues with the story line starting with the contract marriage, especially the way they played with khushi's character. They in many ways killed off that lovely creature. The gupta angle to the whole thing was also sort of brushed off.  The way buaji badgered khushi into an engagement and when the truth came out about the snake, they all expected her to handle the situation. Oh well you can't be too finicky about desi soaps I guess😆.

Well, as unfortunate as it is, story-character-assassination is fairly common on the Indian TV shows. I agree with you - I felt the same about the track that followed immediately after the wedding. Guptas were reduced to show-pieces on the show. I wish they helped Khushi and Payal manage the situation after the truth was out... 

Well, it's too late to hope now, isn't it?!
ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I read your stories.  I will be more than happy if you finish your unfinished stories.

But, I will be with you on this story all the way.  Nice to read another version of truth revelation.  In this case truth revelation to the family.
The beginning was good.  You may not have written in a long time.  But, your skills cannot be rusted.
Looking forward to the next chapter already.
Cheers...

Aww... Thanks a lot for the encouraging words! I'm slowly coming back to writing... It's a process though! :) I hope you'll like this story!
ItsPearl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrieshka

You are an excellent writer and would love to read story written by you. Hope you finish your past stories as well at some point of time thank you

Thank you! Completing my other stories is definitely on my mind!
ItsPearl thumbnail
Hi all,

First of all, a huge thank you to all of you who commented and liked the first chapter. I hadn't written a word since I wrote a chapter of Thousand Miles years ago. So, I was a little skeptical about writing a new ArHi story to a fairly inactive forum (well, inactive compared to what this forum used to be. Even I returned after almost five years - so I understand!).

So it means a lot to me that you guys still like to read stories on Arnav and Khushi. And I am very grateful that you still like to read my fragments of imagination on the beautiful fictional couple that once held us mesmerized!

Enough of my rant now, I guess!

Here I go with the second chapter of this short story. If you find any similarities between the events of this story to the show, it is very much intentional. But I do intend to take a slightly different path.

I hope you like it,
Pearl
Edited by -.Pearl.- - 5 years ago
ItsPearl thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update
Mrieshka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yes original show had many loopholes and I am glad you are planning to write from this part onward. This was very well written depicting all the emotions and reactions expected from all members of the family. Yes the show was Ott. Arnav and Khushi and IPKKND are going to stay with us forever and I am so happy that you decided to write on them again after so many years. Will continue to follow this story.

On a separate note I literally cried when I read thousands miles first time and again every time I feel like reading. That is really heartbreaking story. Sometimes I don't even want to read and think about that story as it hurts me so much but you have written it so well that I also can not stop myself from reading that one
Savera84 thumbnail
Good update.
Yes, there were so many incidents, which many of us did not understand.  Most of all, nobody bothered to ask Arnav, how he was and nobody bothered to inform the police. For goodness sake it was a kidnapping and attempted murder and they left the kidnapper/murderer scot-free.
I am loving the way this story is progressing. 
Cheers...
Arshi67 thumbnail
This one scene sums up each character's intrinsic nature superbly. The ones who act and the ones who react. Devyani Raizada is a true matriarch. Deserving of the title.

It was indeed puzzling that no doctor was summoned in the serial at this point especially given their obsession with dawai and doctor ko bulaoon!